Little Siberia

As Divine Leader of the NC Kollective I'm proud to announce the opening of the Little Siberia Ski Resort and Spa.

Little_Siberia.jpg
This is the resort we've all been waiting for. It's a once in a lifetime chance to experience the joys of Collective living in Siberia without the expense of traveling to the Motherland.
~
No need to worry about flight delays or airport security. We're just a 15 minute dog sled ride from the local town's 19th century (restored to original) Train Station. Traveling by auto? Our snowy delights are only 45 minutes west of I95.

NC_Collective.gif
Snow? We've got plenty. We received 6+ inches today. The tundra was already frozen so every flake laid like nature intended and created a perfect winter wonderland. Tired of waiting for the Progressive World of Next Tuesday? Well, wait no more my Brothers and Sisters. Live the Dream right now...............................

Comrades,
This is how it's done Brothers & Sisters. Life hands you rotten beets and you make Beet Juice. Is this not what we do best? We can turn any situation to our advantage. Anyway, here we have the perfect opportunity to raise awareness for Climate Change Induced Global Cooling and we can increase our ranks at the same time.

Oh, we're in need of a Ski Instructor and Snow Bunny's. As always, suggestions and volunteers are very welcome and appreciated.

PS- Officials of ThePeoplesCube.com will stay at the Plantation Mansion House for free at a small discount (wink wink).

I had no idea that Siberia would one day be so conveniently close to home.

Yes, it is Leninka. It is closer than many thought. Thanks to Climate Change, the once happy, fun in the Sun, North Carolina Kollective is a barren, frozen wasteland. I've spent the entire morning, assessing and directing work crews to correct the widespread damage caused by this latest storm. Hold on Leninka........................

Grigori;"I don't care Nikolai! The People's Solar Panels must be cleansed".
Nikolai;"But your Holiness, we have no de-icing solution."
Grigori;"Raid the People's Kitchen if you have to. Grab butter knives, whatever! I must have power and for Stalin's sake, get Ivana's crew moving on de-icing our satellite dish! My favorite Soap Opera is about to come on."

I'm back. Sorry about that. It's so hard to keep the workers happy these days. Where was I?.......Oh, yes, nature has been kind enough to provide us with a half inch of ice on top of the six inches of snow we received yesterday. Barren, frozen wasteland? That's an understatement.

Henceforth comrades will request being exiled to Little Siberia for their little crimes.

This may be consideration, but can only be approved by Red Square at Supreme Headquarters.

[groveling and boot licking may be required]

Grigori E.R. wrote:Life hands you rotten beets and you make Beet Juice.

Grigori, how can you call all that snow rotten beets? It's a blessing from Gore himself. It's proof of man made global warmal cooling.

I am thrilled to be on my way very shortly. Little Siberia will never be the same, I can promise.

snow bun2.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Grigori E.R. wrote:Life hands you rotten beets and you make Beet Juice.

Grigori, how can you call all that snow rotten beets? It's a blessing from Gore himself. It's proof of man made global warmal cooling.

Comrade Whoopie,

We are astounded by your scientific knowledge and application of the deductive reasoning/logic processes.

You will certainly be rewarded/punished for this outbreak of brillance.

Soviet Ski-Pobeda.jpg

Well, at least those Carolina folk aren't laughing about my machine any more........

Twilight Snow 008.JPG
Siberia is creeping westward: The view from my back deck last night

Comrades relax. I'm sending you some proles to shovel your driveways...

welcome to the gulag.jpg

Comrade Whoopie,
The snow is Mother Gaea's way of cleansing herself. What I meant by rotten beets was the disruption of normal, mild temperatures that we're used to. Thanks so much for the extra workers. They can get right to work clearing the helipad and de-icing the helicopter. The blades have so much ice on them that they won't even turn.

Comrades,
It's been a rough day. Everything is frozen to everything else. Our lovely Magnolia tree is frozen solid. Now there's a site you don't often see. Some tree limbs are literally touching the ground. The worst hit is the Pecan trees. The wood of the Pecan tree is very soft and not very strong. We're losing lots of limbs and branches and that is not sitting well with my Tree Wailing workers.

Fraulein Pulloskies,
Our first Snow Bunny! I look forward to your arrival................Hold on a sec..........
Grigori;" Alexandra dear, go make sure we're well stocked with vodka. We're going to need it. Thank you sweety".
I'm back. I look forward to your arrival. What a lovely photo of you in the snow. Please send your ETA so we can prepare.

Comrade Krasnodar,
I hooked up my sled dogs and only got a few meters. My poor Shelties couldn't get any traction on the solid ice. The doors on the Kollective's car are frozen tight. Not that it matters. The roads are solid ice. Soooooo, we're down to walking, ice skating or cross country skiing to go anywhere. Your machine looks mighty nice!

How far west Commissar Ivan?

Comrade Tooorisky, I know you've been busy, but I good use a good assistant. Father Prog Theocritus says you're coming along nicely. Think about it.

At last, a convenient place to exile Enemies of the People! I bet that Congresswoman killing bimbo Sarah Palin would never survive in a cold frozen wastela....oh, never mind.

Comrade E.R. Grigori :
It is I, Krasnodar, who wish to tell you that I live in the progressively forbidden lands of Arizona, home to all that is wrong. This is considered a western place, yes ? So I wanted to show you pictures of the Global Warming things happening here last week as further proof that U.N. consensus is most completely of correctness.

Home 009.JPG

A.jpg

Please do not inform The Goracle about this weather.... every time he sees more snow he gets very cranky.

Oh yes, about your Shelties... don't trim their toenails. You'll be getting the more traction.

You can get a ride from me in the Pobeda machine...but be watching out for that propeller !
The results of not doing so will be worse for you than the last election !
Did I mention that inside it has an American eight-track music device ? No ?
Well it does. Red Square somehow "acquired it " on on of his book trips.

My dearest Grigori, I have my bag packed and should arrive in the morning between 5 am and noonish, depending on the dependability of pubic transit, which we know it is the best (cough) in the world. I do hope you have access to the people Vodka if not... well, Bourbon, Gin or Scotch will do in a pinch. Or, yes, red, white and blush wine... umm and/or beer (just not that Light stuff. I do have discrimination taste).
Looking forward to seeing you!

I am ready to be for the reporting of duty!

mrsalsnowbunny.jpg

And you better be for the returning of my SEEDS!!!!!

About 50 miles due north of Knoxville, Grigorii.