Lone Kenyan Ranger And Tonto Cherokee-Warren WOW-POW

AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL TALES
from the
NEW WEST:

According to the Right-Wing Zealot Mark Steyn, President Barack Obama and Native-American-Studies Harvard Professor Elizabeth Tonto-Cherokee-Warren collaborated on Autobiographical Tales from the New West. This may be the first in a continuing series of exposé episodes in the new genre of "Composite Political Autobiographies." Here, in Episode I, Tonto Cherokee-Warren says to the Lone Kenyan Ranger: "What you see, Lone Kenyan Ranger?" The Lone Kenyan Ranger, who points to the National Review article on a Native-American Indigenous News-Stand located on the Trail of Tears scouted by Tonto-Cherokee-Warren's ancestor ("Old Hickory Warren") replies, "Looks like they've got us, Tonto Cherokee-Warren," to which Tonto Cherokee Warren replies, "Yes, Chemo-Sorbet, we must wow-pow on how to persuade them to smoke the piece joint and eat my special Chero-Kee-Lime Pie so we can bury the hat-check."

Stay tuned for more episodes.

--KOOK

This is excellent. I am looking forward to future episodes - perhaps Tonto-Cherokee Warren will share with us Native American recipies featuring catsup made by great white father John Kerry's wife. I do hope that Lone Kenyan Ranger does not come to realize that many such recipies can be made with horse instead of dog... Hi-ho Silver is my favorite character in the whole show. In fact, he is the only likable character in the whole show.

Opiate of the People wrote: ... I am looking forward to future episodes - perhaps Tonto-Cherokee Warren will share with us Native American recipies ...

Did someone say "recipe"?

KOOK