Maddogacrat Matthis Explains Constitution

According to Urban Dictionary there is a hot, new, happenin' form of government

dogacratic
dogacratic: A form of government where a majority of dogs decide what is acceptable.
I say we form a dogacratic society where we are free to run naked in the park, lick whomever we please, deficate outside, and eat food off the floor.

Leading the way to forming a more perfect Dogacratic Republic right here in Amerikkka, is the maddest dog of all - former Trump administration Secretary of Defense Gen. James Mattis (USMC Ret.). (...and aren't the Marine Corpse proud of their little urban achiever and constitutional scholar.)

Mad Dogacrat Mattis (USMC Ret.) tells the citizens of this more perfect Dogacratic Republic of Amerikkka

We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.

Living up to our values, interchangeable are they are in the pursuit of a more perfect union in the ever devolving dogacratic vision any particular value system is going to be tough, comrades.

"We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis—confident that we are better than our politics" says, former Secretary of Defense, General Mad Dogacrat Mattis (USMC Ret.), "and Trump should just roll over and let urban dogacrats lick his balls, like I'm doing right now, because that's what the Constitution really means."

Mad Dogacrat Mattis goes on to say, "I did not let my USMC comrades die face down in the rice paddies of Viet Nam to watch Donald J. Trump act like a dang Nazi by threatening to stop citizens without a conscience from looting and pillaging public and private property!! That is NOT the purpose of any form of government under the Constitution in a Dogacracy. Not on my watch! No, sir! Not if I have anything to say about it!"

"We must not be 'distracted' by a small number of lawbreakers". ?? I wonder how he defines 'small'. I think Mad Dog has assumed that Trump was elected to unify this country. That would be hoped for, but I'm more concerned about fixing problems. If the Democrats, who have been the ones really dividing this country (along with the press) by screaming that Trump was illegitimate, a traitor, a Russian spy, an idiot, Orange Hitler want to hop on board, great. Want to piss off the left? Wear a MAGA hat.