Madonna speaks about the Caronavirus

Naked in a milky bathtub of floating rose petals, Madonna has declared coronavirus “the great equalizer”

Does this look like the skin of a 61 year old woman, or has Madonna had a "bit" of plastic surgery?

Komrad Madonna,

For The People's sake, please put on some clothes!

Wishing for eye bleach in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Komrades, I have gotten no work in the beet fields done today because a friend of mine and I have been texting the most bizarre videos back and forth to each other of Hollyweird actors surviving their Chinese corona virus social distancing and virtue signaling in their homes. Poor little Drew Barrymore thinks her face is melting off or something. Ellen Degenerate is having a rough time with her puzzles, piles of keys and lego kits. David Spade acts like he's going to kill himself if he doesn't get to talk to Tom Hanks and Hank's wife Rita is giving out her personal phone number to the world.

What the hell? It's not like they have to wait for San Fran Nan to give them some money so they can pay bills and eat. Did they run out of 'rich people toys' to play with?

Who would have thought this virus would be so rough on them leaving their faces looking all puffy like they have been crying for days?

Remember the Golden Globes when they made a big deal about getting flu shots? Maybe they should have gotten a vaccination for the COVFEFE instead.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Komrades, I have gotten no work in the beet fields done today because a friend of mine and I have been texting the most bizarre videos back and forth to each other of Hollyweird actors surviving their Chinese corona virus social distancing and virtue signaling in their homes. Poor little Drew Barrymore thinks her face is melting off or something. Ellen Degenerate is having a rough time with her puzzles, piles of keys and lego kits. David Spade acts like he's going to kill himself if he doesn't get to talk to Tom Hanks and Hank's wife Rita is giving out her personal phone number to the world.

What the hell? It's not like they have to wait for San Fran Nan to give them some money so they can pay bills and eat. Did they run out of 'rich people toys' to play with?

Who would have thought this virus would be so rough on them leaving their faces looking all puffy like they have been crying for days?

Remember the Golden Globes when they made a big deal about getting flu shots? Maybe they should have gotten a vaccination for the COVFEFE instead.

These Hollywood Celebs must be visited and served with cease and desist order by Screen Writer's Union for these violations. Writing their own scripts and broadcasting to The WORLD. ???

Hard Communism does not allow this free wheeling behavior.

Prosecution, fines, and self-immurement must be swift.

Or, Covfefe is gonna get 'em.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
These Hollywood Celebs must be visited and served with cease and desist order by Screen Writer's Union for these violations. Writing their own scripts and broadcasting to The WORLD. ???

Absolutely, Komrade J. Did they fill out the forms and submit the scripts for approval before the kollective? I don't think so.

I totally agree that swift prosecution, fines and especially self-immurement and even worse is JUSTIFIED.

Except for this guy. Anyone that can bust balls this expertly while displaying a perfectly composed shit eating grin at just the right moments, gets a pass from me.

Oops Komrades I almost forgot to post the barfworthy Imagine version. Take a bag with you komrades and don't say I didn't warn you.

Mystery item No. 1

Finally, some censorship we can get behind!
CENSORSHIP.jpg

jackalopelipsky wrote:

I'd like to know if these productions were sanctioned and approved by SAG-AFTRA. Because if not, some people gotsta get paid!

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Naked in a milky bathtub of floating rose petals, Madonna has declared coronavirus “the great equalizer”

Does this look like the skin of a 61 year old woman, or has Madonna had a "bit" of plastic surgery?

[OFF]

Plastic surgery!? I'd like to know where the fill valve is and what PSI she keeps her face at!

Furthermore, does she deflate her face when sleeping, and has she ever had a blowout?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Antonio Salazarinski wrote:Naked in a milky bathtub of floating rose petals, Madonna has declared coronavirus “the great equalizer”

[OFF]

Plastic surgery!? I'd like to know where the fill valve is and what PSI she keeps her face at!

Furthermore, does she deflate her face when sleeping, and has she ever had a blowout?

Sure looks like a Chinese plastic surgeon. Must have used a mirror as a template.