Major Debtor's Only Smart Thug Scam

Well, they've done it again!
Pop sensation The Weasels have just released their newest album,
"Major Debtor's Only Smart Thug Scam."
It features 13 new songs, destined to be enjoyed for generations to come.

"Major Debtor's Only Smart Thug Scam"
"With a Little Help from Bill Ayers"
"Michelle in the Sky with Diamonds"
"Getting Worse and Worse"
"Digging a Hole in the Economy"
"She's Leaving Home and Flying to Cuba"
"Being for the Benefit of Mr. Marx!"
"Within You Without UN"
"Nineteen Eighty-Four"
"Lovely Sonia, SCOTUS Maid"
"Good Morning Good Morning (the bowing song)"
"Major Debtor's Only Smart Thug Scam (Reprise)"
"A Day in the Gulag"

Produced by Hell Gazette Records

Do we have pre-order?! Pleeeease. I don't want to wait til this hits the shelves and is immediately out of stock. This will have to be just glorious!

I love all the communist, Chicago thugs & phony doctors comrades in the background. Truly, a great representation of Great Leader and his lying devoted followers.

There hasn't been any good blotter around since the 70's. How am I supposed to fully enjoy this album without blotter?

Oh well, it's almost Spring. I'll just have to grab my shovel and head to the nearest cow pasture and see if I find some of those awful tasting mushrooms instead.

Unfortunately, there is no pre-order. However, I've heard you - uh, "we" will be forced to buy a copy under the new Universal (Oh, what are we calling it these days?) Health Care Bill.

Oh blessed day, when we finally have that beloved healthcare to ease our weary souls. And now, we find, we have glorious music, ta'boot. The gulag will be melodious (and it'll cover up some of the screaming)!

Michelle in the Sky with Diamonds! How fitting! No first lady as ever deserved to be a vision of loveliness in the sky surrounded by diamonds. Let's hope that the president of South African nationalizes all of the diamond mines soon, and places all diamond workers on the government payrolls, soon, though, lest I have to live with any pang of guilt that Michelle's diamond's would come from some evil capitalist corporation.

There's good, and then there's classic. Were I teen girl, I'd be screaming myself to an orgasm for, why, ALL of them!

Panem Et Circenses wrote:Image Well, they've done it again!
Pop sensation The Weasels have just released their newest album,
"Major Debtor's Only Smart Thug Scam."
It features 13 new songs, destined to be enjoyed for generations to come.

"Major Debtor's Only Smart Thug Scam"
"With a Little Help from Bill Ayers"
"Michelle in the Sky with Diamonds"
"Getting Worse and Worse"
"Digging a Hole in the Economy"
"She's Leaving Home and Flying to Cuba"
"Being for the Benefit of Mr. Marx!"
"Within You Without UN"
"Nineteen Eighty-Four"
"Lovely Sonia, SCOTUS Maid"
"Good Morning Good Morning (the bowing song)"
"Major Debtor's Only Smart Thug Scam (Reprise)"
"A Day in the Gulag"

Produced by Hell Gazette Records

Forgive me for my shameless "plug", now my Commie Road album will not be so lonely.

I didn't think it possible, again, but you've just given me an O for the Big O!

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Panem Et Circenses wrote:
Forgive me for my shameless "plug", now my Commie Road album will not be so lonely.

Oh, that's good: was it a prequel?

Infidel Castrate wrote:

Oh, that's good: was it a prequel?

Actually yes, it is. Don't pay attention to the rumors of the Messiah'stm demise. Those rumors were only to stir up Obamacare sales. While it is true that some Corpsemen are buried barefoot, it was only co-incidence, that along with dress of the other band members. The Messiahtm lives!

There are however some hidden coded messages if you listen to the Messiah'stm speeches played backwards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead