Manly Obama pictures released to counter shirtless Putin

[img]/images/Obama_Manly_Nude_Putin_Meeting.jpg[/img]

In order to help toughen President Obama's image on the international arena, the White House released photographs of a shirtless, muscular U.S. President engaged in various manly activities. Barack Obama appears in these pictures playing golf, riding his daughter's bicycle, throwing a baseball, and negotiating with Russian President Putin, who seems dismayed by the U.S. President's superior physique.

The White House stated that previously released pictures of shirtless Vladimir Putin riding a horse or holding a rifle are no match to the new masculine image projected by Barack Obama in these photos, which until now had been kept from the public due to the U.S. President's famously humble disposition.

America's progressive satirists and Photoshop jockeys are now expected to use these pictures in creating a new series of viral "Obama vs. Putin" infographics, to counter the existing pictorial comparisons portraying the U.S. president as an emasculated lightweight.

[img]/images/Obama_Manly_Nude_Putin.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Obama_Manly_nude_bike.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Obama_Manly_nude_Baseball.jpg[/img]

Extra beet rations to Comrade Kanichiro for planting this imagery into my head.

It is suddenly difficult to hear the engine of the People's tractor over the roar of panties hitting the floor. We won't make our beet quota today.

I roomed with a fellow in the service (U.S. Army) who carried "beefcake" pictures of himself in his wallet. I later discovered that he was gay and had tried several times to climb into the bunk of the third guy in the room, late at night, not that there's anything wrong with that.

As Putin's Mistress, I am (and countless times have been) in a position to know the falsity of this American wishful-thinking photoshop propaganda designed to show Obama to be more "manly" than my Pootie-Poo, so I must insist that we must strive to counter such propaganda with The Truth:

--Putin's Mistress

That Putin just better watch out too 'cause 2016 is right around the corner ....

Hill-Muscle1.jpg

Unimpressed. The East German women's swim team has better physiques.

It is suddenly difficult to hear the engine of the People's tractor over the roar of panties hitting the floor.
Hit the floor? Mine evaporated!

Ivan Betinov wrote:
It is suddenly difficult to hear the engine of the People's tractor over the roar of panties hitting the floor.
Hit the floor? Mine evaporated!
Begging your pardon, Comrade Brain-In-Jar, but on which lobe do you wear these panties? I am trying to imagine....

I understand that Chris Mathews has been spending a lot of time alone with these photos, because, as he put it, "More than my leg is t-t-tingling!"

Just because I'm a brain in a jar doesn't mean I can't wear lacy panties and feel pretty inside, Red Diaperette

I'm afraid Putin's Mistress may be on to something. We all know Comrade Putin is extremely manly. Digging through the archived photos of Super Vlad, it appears he won the dance off in Moscow's Chippendale's, knocking off 1000's of applicants. It is possible Dear Leader's manly physique is slightly more chiseled than Super Vlad, but I'm not sure after looking through the evidence.

We need picture of newly emuscle-ated Leader as he dances with People's Spinster Ellen DeGeneres and as he sits with the Gang of Whores on "The View" -- for truly these images were most damaging to image of The Leader's virility

My apologies, Comrades, I cannot 'shop, I can only suggest

Dear Leader's glorious physical transformation is inspiring many others to hit the gym.
article-2588789-1C8C822600000578-272_634x478.jpg
article-2588789-1C8C823600000578-484_634x488.jpg

Muscle Squirrel.jpg
Comrade Presidente,

Thank's for the trip down memory lane. I prefer not to brag - although I was considered quite a ladies rodent in my early years.

Judging by Comrade Captain Craptek's revolutionary grip (one on top, one below) it appears he is going to take up dumb-bell twirling.

Anyer Marx wrote:That Putin just better watch out too 'cause 2016 is right around the corner ....

Hill-Muscle1.jpg

Wow! Just Wow! Good thing I wasn't eating planning to get some sleep tonight.

This image is even more disturbing than that one with Julia, a rooster, a jar of mayonnaise and ....oh, wait, we weren't supposed to talk about that....

And yet, I can't seem to stop looking at it (kinda like a train wreck that is so horrible you just can't help watching)...something about it has a kind of Elton John look about it.....

Warren Peas wrote:
Anyer Marx wrote:That Putin just better watch out too 'cause 2016 is right around the corner ....

Hill-Muscle1.jpg

Wow! Just Wow! Good thing I wasn't eating planning to get some sleep tonight.

This image is even more disturbing than that one with Julia, a rooster, a jar of mayonnaise and ....oh, wait, we weren't supposed to talk about that....

And yet, I can't seem to stop looking at it (kinda like a train wreck that is so horrible you just can't help watching)...something about it has a kind of Elton John look about it.....

I must agree with Comrade Peas. Those glasses are,...well...just awful.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Or as the Washington Post put it...
Only this time they weren't talking about our esteemed Craptek.

jeez...I didn't know HE gave up all that fun stuff just to save the country. What a guy! And those rippling biceps - wow - they're almost enough to make a guy...and all that healthful, fresh garden produce the faithful Moochell packs for him to eat when he's out on the golf course exercising! The man is like, uh...another Charles Atlas! Yes! That's it! Oh! I'm just as proud as I can be! Is that a little tear on my furry cheek?" YES! I'm just soooooooo happy to be alive!

How true. Some will only hear of the day when the oceans began to recede and the earth began to heal. We actually got to see it happen!

White House just distributed another shirtless Obama image, especially designed to appeal to soccer moms and the rest of the desperate female baby boomer housewives in the United States and Russia alike.

[img]/images/Obama_Manly_Nude_Putin_Superman.jpg[/img]

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Or as the Washington Post put it...
Only this time they weren't talking about our esteemed Craptek.

Recent scientific research findings published in JOF (Journal of Obamabotic Fawning) have solved the mystery as to why The Leader's chiseled pectorals have so far been unable to propel a baseball at a speed greater than 15 miles per hour during repeated efforts at "Opening Pitch" baseball hurling.

The article entitled, "Effects of Solar Glintification on the Pectoral Chiselization Process" points out that the amount of UV radiation needed to create upper body glintation has a devastating effect on fast fiber muscle development, the type needed to throw a ball with any degree of speed. Recent biopsies reveal the Leader has zero fast twitch fibers in his deltoids and pectorals. Experts also speculate that this may explain why none of the body builders who worked out on Santa Monica's Muscle Beach ever became Hall of Fame pitchers or heavyweight boxing champions

Moreover, pectoral, not to mention deltoidic, chiselization itself is implicated in various sports pathologies to include inability to hit more than 10% of one's basketball jumpshots. Apparently, the more one "chisels" one's upper body, the more inflexible and rock-like it becomes -- as the word "chisels" suggests. Indeed, at a certain point the muscles become so pathologically hard they actually do have to be sculpted -- as the Washington Post article makes clear

Who needs a fastball? Could Bush get the ruffles just right? Or Reagan? What about Putin? I say NO!

Since you had unveiled it......
FORWARD!!!!

Vikings2.jpg

This just in: President Obama threatens to deploy picture of elite "Topper" battalion to terrify Putin if Russian troops fail to stand down by 12:00 noon tomorrow...

Komissar Blogunov wrote:This just in: President Obama threatens to deploy picture of elite "Topper" battalion to terrify Putin if Russian troops fail to stand down by 12:00 noon tomorrow...
ARGHHHH! My eyes! My eyes! They will never recover from this!

RedDiaperette wrote:
Komissar Blogunov wrote:This just in: President Obama threatens to deploy picture of elite "Topper" battalion to terrify Putin if Russian troops fail to stand down by 12:00 noon tomorrow...
ARGHHHH! My eyes! My eyes! They will never recover from this!
I think it's like the nuclear option - too horrible to contemplate.

O tattoo.jpg
Dear Leader sheds the butch persona. His unique interpretation of it's time to man up drew a mixed reaction.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Can Obama skate?

Does skating on Thin Ice Follies of the Beltway qualify?
UNICORN.jpg
Has Putin done a balancing act on the back of a mythical creature?

Comrade Biff - did you alter the image of Dear Leader's™ tattoo a few images back?

I did an internet search and I suspect you did!

obamas-tattoo.jpg

biff-avatar.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Comrade Biff - did you alter the image of Dear Leader's™ tattoo a few images back?

I did an internet search and I suspect you did!

The attachment obamas-tattoo.jpg is no longer available

The attachment biff-avatar.jpg is no longer available
Comrade Putout (What a lovely name. It elicits dreamscapes that mere words cannot do justice),All I can say in response is that anyone so vile they would lay in bed with PhotoLop cannot be trusted. As to the pimp of gladiatorial amusements that lulls the masses I reserve an especially virulent contempt. If I where to wallow in the sewer of deception the road to perdition would most likely cross paths with Worth1000.com I cite this as a warning. Do not let yourself be drawn into this pit of vipers. Now that the formalities are out of the way I'd like to say I can think of no finer way to make one's acquaintance known than through a reserved and respectful exchange of pleasantries. Don't you agree?
O Tateooou.jpg
Truth is, I didn't want to miss my name being called waiting for a table so I always gave the name Biff. It took on a life of it's own and I tagged along for the ride.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
This just in: President Obama threatens to deploy picture of elite "Topper" battalion to terrify Putin if Russian troops fail to stand down by 12:00 noon tomorrow...
OMG! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Have we all forgotten the 'Massacre in Moscow'!

Not a mark on his face - 5th round!

Fight stopped at the end of the 8th!

Title returns to the USA!!
obama-fights-putin-for-title.jpg

The bear looks happier than the bike. Just sayin'..........

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] must have been smoking some serious weed when he wrote:
craptek-buffed.jpg
Comrade Presidente,

Thank's for the trip down memory lane. I prefer not to brag - although I was considered quite a [highlight=#ffff00]ladies rodent[/highlight] in my early years.

Ahhhhhh yeah...

Have you heard from Lena lately?

craptek-examined-by-lena-dunham.jpg

What a fashion disaster. He's not even wearing any pants.

Comrade Klavan translates a friendly oration from Putin to Dear Leader (PBUH)

<off>

Laughing and spewing soda across the monitors can get one busted for watching YouTube videos on a cell phone while working overtime. But dont ask me how I know this...