Many Hillary-Kaine voters are more equal than the others

CwCZOCvVYAARZCQ.jpg
You see, each of those Citizens is shown once in the photo for each time s/he gets to vote, according to his/her status as a minority (race, class, gender, sexual orientation, etc.).

The person in the pink circle is black, so s/he gets to vote twice. The woman in the grey circle is female, and poor, so she gets to vote three times. The young man in the green circle is gay. And the bald guy in the yellow circle is a disabled, gay, transgendered, transracial, poor, illegal alien undocumented...

I thought they all identified as ........... (fill in random special interest group) and therefore receive endless votes...

A wise man said:

A media powerful enough to Photoshop the voters in, is also powerful enough to Photoshop them out.

ALSO:

It's not who the voters are, it's who Photoshops them that matters...

Stalin_Photoshop_Cool.jpg

[img]/images/Stalin_Obamas_Uncle_Joe_lar.jpg[/img]

And it's also possible to Photoshop your much more numerous opponents to make them look like an overwhelming minority.

[img]/images/Fake_Make_America_Great_Again.jpg[/img]

Forget all that. The little girl for the Daisy ad that came out just before the election of LBJ is all grown up and now she's as afraid of Trump as she was of Goldwater in '64 and Reagan in '80.

You can trust me with the nukes 'cause I already sold them. I couldn't use them if I wanted to.

Hey, LBJ scared the world with the Daisy ad and won the election. Maybe I can do the same thing?

Be afraid. Please. Be afraid.

tmp.jpg
Comrades - you misread it. It's an artistic expression of TOGETHERNESS !

With you-you-you-you and me-me-me-me-me-me, ain't we more equally TOGETHER ?

However, what disturbs me is a lack of TOGETHERNESS-INCLUSIVITY !
For instance: there is no single Latrino here - a disrespect to this new "food group" !

and just à propos :
Red Square [color=#aaaaaa][paraphrased][/color] wrote:... A [put preferred Apparat of Truth here] powerful enough to Photoshop ...

tmp.jpg
Original and enhanced (which is which?).

P.S. Nothing against the added guy (may he do well if he's actually studying). But, Wisconsin University, must it, there, at the very center [gets frothy around the mouth], necessarily be a Joo?

A University clever enough to Photoshop affirmatively in,
is also dumb enough to not Photoshop defamatively out.

(at the risk of charging an open door)

just by chance stumbled over this, obviously the origin :

tmp.jpg

Comrade Photoshopchik, about to start MMMMM,
his Magic Masses Multiplication Media Machine :

Crumb_despair.jpg
( courtesy of Robert Crumb, of course - that prodigious weirdo )