Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi Finally Free!

Clearly, this usurpation of Dear Leader's authority will not go unnoticed or unpunished !

Obama, like any other self-respecting narcissist, could care less about this Marine's fate.
The reason is simple.
If something is not of any interest or benefit to himself, then it doesn't exist.

( On the other hand, an Islamic US Army deserter will receive direct intervention from the President himself.... even if it violates some recent law about notifying Congress and resulted in the release of five Taliban terrorists from Guantanamo .... enabling them to go back to their peaceful and quiet lives in the Middle East. )

Dear Leader is Great ! ( PBUH )

Agreed, Kras. But, at least he's free. I'll take that. For now.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

You know, I really liked the suggestion that we should have given the Mexican government our Dear Leader in exchange for Sgt. Tahmooressi.

The thought of Obama spending time inside a Tijuana prison cell just puts a smile on my face !

Krasnodar wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

You know, I really liked the suggestion that we should have given the Mexican government our Dear Leader in exchange for Sgt. Tahmooressi.

The thought of Obama spending time inside a Tijuana prison cell just puts a smile on my face !
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Dittos, Kras, but we both know that ain't gonna be happnin'.: • ) Gotta stay happy. It's hard these days.