Marshal Pupovich's Parrot Missing!

Comrades, it is with great embarrassment and alarm that I must ask that the collective be alerted to be on the lookout for my beloved pet....or rather yet, my other species co-resident that I share my hovel with, my talking parrot has disappeared!

Comrades, I can not tell you how much this talking parrot means to me. Needless to say there simply is no price or subsidy that I will pay for his safe return....How do you put a value on such a close friend?

This parrot may not look like it, but he is 78 years old, which in parrot years is.... 78 years. and he answers to the name "Obama!"

Please! Be on the look out for Obama the parrot:

Er....now should any of the Party Security organs happen to locate my dear parrot Obama, PAY NO ATTENTION TO ANYTHING OBAMA SAYS! HE IS A TERRIBLE LIAR!

(Speaking of the Obama the parrot of course....not to be confused with our Dear Leader.)

Pupovich, was it wise to name the parrot Obama? In France it is illegal to name a dog or cat Degaulle. How can a parrot, even a noble parrot, stand in for that glorious leader of the free world, Barack Hussein Obama, Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm. Let's look at the similarities.

Dear O'Leader loves to hear himself talk. The parrot love to hear itself talk.

Dear O'Leader has never held a real job. The parrot has never held a real job.

Dear O'Leader shits on anything that is not-Obama. The parrot does the same thing.

Dear O'Leader is married to a termagant with a horrible, shrill, penetrating voice. Like a parrot's.

Oh. I see you did a good job.

There is a Jeff Foxworthy story. A man and his wife are visiting her mother, when she falls down insensate. They take her to the ER and after a wait, the doctor comes in with "I've got good news and bad news. Which first?"

The bad always wins. "Your mother-in-law had a stroke. For the rest of her life she'll never be able to feed herself, or tend to her bathroom habits, or dress herself, and she might live another 30 years. Also she won't be able to make words, just sort of a screech like a parrot. But bear in mind, she could have 30 more years."

The man is trying to take this in. "That was surely some bad news. What's the good news?"

"I was kidding. She died."

Marshall,

Do not fret, I'm sure he is just pining for the Fjords right now and will be back soon. Norwegian Blues are known for that.

Marshal, the Collective indeed feels your pain.

At this very moment, the Fed. Dept. of Missing Parrots is currently devoting vast resources to a search & rescue mission.

Downstairs Bar Pictures 014.JPG

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Pupovich, was it wise to name the parrot Obama? In France it is illegal to name a dog or cat Degaulle. How can a parrot, even a noble parrot, stand in for that glorious leader of the free world, Barack Hussein Obama, Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm. Let's look at the similarities.

Dear O'Leader loves to hear himself talk. The parrot love to hear itself talk.

Dear O'Leader has never held a real job. The parrot has never held a real job.

Dear O'Leader shits on anything that is not-Obama. The parrot does the same thing.

Dear O'Leader is married to a termagant with a horrible, shrill, penetrating voice. Like a parrot's.

Oh. I see you did a good job.

Father Prog, it is all too clear that you were first in line when the Party began issuing a subsidy for clear thinking! However, in a shameless effort to deflect any accusations in regard to my naming the parrot Obama, I will submit that he was born before I was born. Of course, to a rational person that would not absolve me of the naming, but then most sheeple can be easily swayed with such a statement.

I must say that I think that for now on, I will content myself with my canine pals, and my talent-shitting pigeons and my patented Jimmy Carter rabbit-nanobots. They are so much simpler to control and offer me more plausible deniablity. Lenin knows what sort of problems should arise should the security services locate my misplaced parrot and actually believe anything that lying bag of feathers should squawk about me.

Mucho Condolences for Your Lost Mahito Marshal, This lying bag of feathers looks very familiar to an old bird like myself, I'm thinking this may be a relative of my 3rd cousin Rusty Rooster who sounds like a screeching, squeaky old wheel in need of axle grease at all the family outings.

Let me make some calls, I read some fresh droppings on the NYT today, so I'm sure he couldn't have gotten to far.

Reiuxcat, were you feeling a bit peckish? A bit of Stilton? Ementhaler? Gouda?

Esuriant my dear cousin, simply esuriant!

Now fetch hither the fromage de la Belle France! Mmmwah!

I believe Reiuxcat has found the Marshal's missing birdie...or vice versa.

when_birds_attack_14.jpg
Sometimes you get the bird, sometimes the bird gets you.

We all get the bird from His O'liness.

Along with the finger. Too bad he won't glove up and let me omit the prostate exam.

Oh. That's to see if there is cancer, and not to implant it.

My bad.

Marshal Pupovich wrote: Lenin knows what sort of problems should arise should the security services locate my misplaced parrot and actually believe anything that lying bag of feathers should squawk about me.

Dear Marshal Pup - My sources have informed me that "Obama the Parrot" has indeed been located:

Copy of Copy of 1Teler.jpg

Lenin knows what this lump of feathers might say next:

Copy of 1Teler.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Image
I hope this is not a bad omen. RIP

Comrade

How low is your IQ? Surely you can see that the Marshall's bird is not flat like that one?

Obamugabe wrote:
Comrade

How low is your IQ? Surely you can see that the Marshall's bird is not was not flat like that one?

parrotnoseglasses pic2.jpg
Not to worry Marshall Pupovich, he is on a classified mission in Washington.The flat bird was simply a decoy look alike and dont worry about the talking,he has not told us anything we do not already know about you.