Marx Appears Out of Nowhere!...Sets Reel Agenda!

Ha! I guess he told THEM a thing or two!

Okay, here goes. (In response to Leninka's "request" that I get my mind right.) And to other progs that responded to this post.

Jeesh, Comrades! I think it's obvious that Marx came down in holographic form, to support our dear leader, Obama! Isn't that what Superman's father did? Marx was giving him SUPPORT dammit! I know a miracle when I see it! Marx was supporting O's defiance of the masses' stupidity and their most annoying backtalk! He even included a cutaway of the chorus of Teabaggers! Marx showed up when "O" NEEDED him! Jeesh. I guess I have to spell things out, after all.

<off>By the way, do videos really slow things down? Is it the memory, or wordless video posts, I can understand that. I would never want to slow down the Cube. I've heard this before. Please advise. I need to know, because I have another waiting in the wings.>

Dear Comrades, I, Pamalinsky, would just like you to know that this video features the most impudent and traitorous, James O'Keefe, (he's the purple guy) his Ho, Hannah Giles, Zo, himself!, all major traitors to the cause, (steppin' and doin' some nice dancin' though), sponsored by the most coconut, Larry Elder and his bro'! But, at least, Comrades, we know what we're dealing with! Hmmm? Traitors All! I, Pamalinsky, am most humbly warning you! Put in now for your extended vodka rations!

What a charming video, although it seems as if he's advocating the evil Republican obstructionist agenda (the Party of NO).

I fear however that in posting a YouTube video with little or no background text you've violated a cardinal rule. I expect that Leninka will have something to say about your thought crime in due course. Rest assured, I will bring flowers to your grave.

Comrade Whoopie,
I was quite "mindful" of a possible renouncement from Leninka when posting this. Howsomever, there are interpretations one can derive from this video that apply to both sides. I thought it would be more fun for my comrades if I let them use their imaginations while watching (which is what I did.) To me, spelling it out might spoil it. I tend to be a bit "wordy" anyway. Pretty risky, I know. I hope dear Leninka will be merciful. (Your offer of flowers is most thoughtful.)

I could say here's another Marx I could agree with but he does sound like those evil Republipukes. He is a really snappy dresser though.

Since Pamalinski is just a virgin prog here, I'm sure that Leninka will show mercy. It's not a hard-and-fast rule, but one for others' ease. Videos can slow things down.

Pamalinsky:

Lenin help you but I'm afraid it must fall to me to point out that here in the Collective, there is no room for anyone to use something so reactionary and individualistic as "imagination." How do you ever expect to get where I am if you leave the ignorant masses to their own devices? They don't know what's good for them! You must tell them!

Just imagine suppose I were to write a post that says simply, "I'm not going to post anything here, I'm just going to let the other comrades use their imaginations to figure out what I might wish to say." Why, all manner of wrong things would be attributed to me--things I would never think, and before you know it, I'd be lumped in with Global Warming deniers and "Bush is a demigod" 19 percenters--in other words, someone who can't think for herself, who is so stupid and ignorant that she must be told what to think by fat corporate interests, and in some cases, even PAID to spout their vile filth.

Additionally, you should not be fretting over whether you're "wordy". What the rightwingers call "wordiness" and "bombast" and "bullshit" we Progressives call "a teachable moment." Indeed, the masses prefer complexity and nuance, even as they don't wish to be bothered with mundane details about boring things like procedures. (Seriously, when was the last time you really wondered how sausage was made? Why, you don't even want to think about it!)

So don't ask me to explain what the hell I'm blathering about. Just accept what I have to say as the truth in all its correct glory and glorious correctness, and know that the debate is over.

Because I said so.

Since Pamalinski is just a virgin prog here,
Sez who?
That isn't what I saw written on the restroom wall at Pup's Pleasure Palace.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
(Seriously, when was the last time you really wondered how sausage was made? Why, you don't even want to think about it!)

Comrades,

Once again the sausage makers have been disparaged. As no one, and I mean no one will stand up for the rights of the sausage makers, it has fallen to me. Pinkie, these remarks are hurtful and downright mean. imagine how these poor hard working sausage makers feel. Their feelings most assuredly have been hurt and I denounce you for your insensitivity to our sausage making comrades!

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Comrade Whoopie wrote:What a charming video, although it seems as if he's advocating the evil Republican obstructionist agenda (the Party of NO).

The video is a tribute to Senator "Frenchy" Kerry (D-Ketchup) who is against things before he is for them.... or vice versa.

Opiate of the People wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:What a charming video, although it seems as if he's advocating the evil Republican obstructionist agenda (the Party of NO).

The video is a tribute to Senator "Frenchy" Kerry (D-Ketchup) who is against things before he is for them.... or vice versa.

Gotcha, he's one of ours.

Dr. Chicago, we here at the Collective love making sausage. Once I had a retreat here at the Rancho de Rio Grande for a political brain-storming session. By the time that we'd accommodated every crackpot with a vote to throw, the Frankenstein monster that came out made us decide to make sausage.

So we got some natural casings and stuffed them with ground gristle, hide, pelt, coyote turds and lots of garlic and thyme--so we could call it French garlic sausage--and everyone at the meeting agreed that the turd sausage tasted better than the turd bill we'd made up.

Pinkie, dear Commissarka, please enlighten me. Just WTF is a "teachable moment"? There is a confusion over the voice of words made of verbs ending with -able. Is the moment something which will teach us, or will we teach the moment? Surely President Barry M. N. Emma wouldn't conflate a noun with an adverb, since he's the smartest person on earth, except the Holy Gore, who has gone to ground.

Or, and here is where I may be getting some enlightenment from President Barry M. N. Emma, is this where we're to perform triage on people with impure thoughts?

Here's one with a Rush podcast on his iPhone. Beyond redemption. Recycle his carbon atoms.

Here's one with a letter from <i>National Review</i> but it's unopened. A superheterodyne, phased-antenna-array tin-foil hat for Laika's transmissions is in order.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Pamalinsky:

Lenin help you but I'm afraid it must fall to me to point out that here in the Collective, there is no room for anyone to use something so reactionary and individualistic as "imagination." How do you ever expect to get where I am if you leave the ignorant masses to their own devices? They don't know what's good for them! You must tell them!

Just imagine suppose I were to write a post that says simply, "I'm not going to post anything here, I'm just going to let the other comrades use their imaginations to figure out what I might wish to say." Why, all manner of wrong things would be attributed to me--things I would never think, and before you know it, I'd be lumped in with Global Warming deniers and "Bush is a demigod" 19 percenters--in other words, someone who can't think for herself, who is so stupid and ignorant that she must be told what to think by fat corporate interests, and in some cases, even PAID to spout their vile filth.

Additionally, you should not be fretting over whether you're "wordy". What the rightwingers call "wordiness" and "bombast" and "bullshit" we Progressives call "a teachable moment." Indeed, the masses prefer complexity and nuance, even as they don't wish to be bothered with mundane details about boring things like procedures. (Seriously, when was the last time you really wondered how sausage was made? Why, you don't even want to think about it!)

So don't ask me to explain what the hell I'm blathering about. Just accept what I have to say as the truth in all its correct glory and glorious correctness, and know that the debate is over.

Because I said so.

Thank you, Pinkie. You've already done more than half of my job here. Of course, this is the collective way, to make sure that someone else does at least half of one's job, that way we can all have more free time.

I just got back from the Treasury Department where they showed me a new kind of savings bond--the Obama Bond, so that is why I'm a little late to this party.

You are correct about Pamalinski. To think that one needs an imagination in this gulag, shows me that she is at least three Jiffi-Lobo's short of even that girl who calls herself a "Progressive Republican" Megan McCain, much less a Janeane Garofalo.

Pamalinski, dear, you need at least an entire week of Jiffi-Lobos, and at least 3 hours of nightly MSMBC viewing.

As for wordiness, you are in good company. Look no further than Dear Leader and Comrade Fidel's speeches.

And in the meantime, go to the edit button on your post, and stick a few more words in there! And explain to us the importance of being contrary, no matter the issue, lest I come off appearing to be inconsistent with wordless posters.

----

Oh, and one more thing, Comrade Pamalinski, are you a masochist? I suspect you are. If so, perhaps you might need some extra therapy sessions with Comrade Theocritus.

Leninka wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Pamalinsky:

Oh, and one more thing, Comrade Pamalinski, are you a masochist? I suspect you are. If so, perhaps you might need some extra therapy sessions with Comrade Theocritus.

I was expecting you, dear Leninka, (that would be me, Pamalinsky, with a "Y", you know, it's Pam + Alinsky, that's my avatar, no offense taken, I always try to avoid this sort of quibbling) I have duly reposted my post, at your request. With extra therapy sessions with Comrade Theocritus required. I will never mind this. How dare you intrude upon my friendship with our dear Theo! It's not "therapy" at all! It's, well, willing conversation. That's all it is. The whole bloody Cube is a therapy session, if you wish to put it that way. And, I, Pamalinsky, I love it! Communication is always good! That's all I have to say about that.

Please remember that I am at least quite familiar with the very founder of Jifi-Lobo. So don't mess with me. Nuff' said.

Comrade Pamalinsky

The sin is "A wordless youtube post"

I was once a sinner. But then Leninka made mee see the True Light.

I see that you have confessed, grovelled and changed your ways by adding copy to your post.

Therefore, by the power invested in me by Marx, Lenin and Bob Mugabe, in my Office of Tyrant of the People's Paradise of Zimbabwe, I hereby absolve you of your transgressions, my daughter.

Go forth and be a good beet shoveling prog.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

Obamugabe wrote:Comrade Pamalinsky

The sin is "A wordless youtube post"

I was once a sinner. But then Leninka made mee see the True Light.

I see that you have confessed, grovelled and changed your ways by adding copy to your post.

Therefore, by the power invested in me by Marx, Lenin and Bob Mugabe, in my Office of Tyrant of the People's Paradise of Zimbabwe, I hereby absolve you of your transgressions, my daughter.

Go forth and be a good beet shoveling prog.

Amandla!

Obamugabe

You are most kind, Obamugabe, I am so honored that you showed up for this, such an embarrassment, and I know just what you mean about Leninka. I'm beginning to see it's all about focus, sir, focus on the blurriest stuff available. A surfeit of it is always there. I hope you didn't post me mid-post, because I added a new video, justifying my perpetual victimization, which I know would have your full approval. I hope I can remember (I'm posting now, and am afraid to lose my place) your wonderful reply that all progs must say to you in response...was it "Amandla!"? If that's what it was, may I say again, Amandla!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Pinkie, dear Commissarka, please enlighten me. Just WTF is a "teachable moment"?

Theocritus, we always need a teachable moment for the same reason that a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

But if you find that explanation to be unsatisfactory, then I would invite you to click on this link:

http://www.teachablemoment.org/

And just keep clicking and clicking wherever you see something worth clicking upon. I tell you, this link is like an onion. The more you peel it and chop it up into pieces, the more tears it'll draw from your eyes.

Oh, and Dr. Chicago might also enjoy the link since he's so interested in how sausage is made. I might add that I can say what I said about sausage, because as a good Progressive, I only had the most noble of intentions behind using it as a metaphor, even if it wasn't the best choice of a metaphor.

On the other hand, if Rush Limbaugh or Sarah Palin had used it, we could easily say they're speaking in racist code, because when they say, "you don't want to know how sausage is made," they really mean, "you don't want to know the details of our final solution to eliminating minorities."

Because we know that's THEIR true intent.

Comrade Pinkie

What a link you posted. I will be on that site for the next 17 and 3/4 days just soaking in the wonderful progressive teachable moments.

Just a comment or two on this photo of an Iraqi Kulak home
1) There are only seven beds in this house. The space is obviously grossly underutilized.
2) There is paint on the walls. This indicates that this family is indeed of the Kulaki persuasion
3) There is working electricity! This is an outrage.

It is clear that this Iraqi family is taking much more than it needs from the collective!

One Kulak One Bullet!

Obamugabe

Marx Brothers trivia...if you watch the clip about halfway through there is a shot of the "student body" at Huxley College, and you see a guy wearing a letter sweater in the center front row. That's Groucho's brother Zeppo (Herbert). Zeppo wasn't in many movies...his last one was Duck Soup. Zeppo was also an engineer--he had a company that marketed clamps and strap devices, and he invented the Marman Clamp that secured Fat Man on the Enola Gay.

Oh, and in this movie (Horse Feathers), Harpo's character is named "Pinky"....

What is this drivel wasting my precious time!!!! Whatever it is, I'm AGAINST IT!

I was listening to Mean Mike Malloy the Moaning Moonbat on America Left last night. My favorite listening. 5M was shouting, "And you Republicans are racist! Don't even try to deny that! Your platform is racist! Don't call me to deny that!" Just the night before he was saying, "And you insane, crazy conservatives listen to me! I know you do! You let Glenn Beck cut off your heads and you listen to me!" No, I don't get it either. I'll be thinking on that for years.

Thank you, dear Pinkie, for the teachable moment website. I love social responsibility. It's like some preschool child being inserted into a very strict, backwoods church where every single adult tells him that he's going to hell because he's so awful. Crimes are made up and assigned.

And Pamalinsky, therapy sessions with me are not bad. As long as I manage to keep Bruno locked in his room, or busy with a handful of plastic jewels.

Theo, from what I've seen of the Rancho it would be enough to take Bruno out to the far end of the house and leave him there. It could take a week for him to wander back to the living room. And speaking of that, it seems like you could drive out into the desert to listen to 5M without ever leaving the confines of the room.

I find such wretched excess very troubling comrade. Far too much square footage for one man, his houseboy and his pet donkey.

On the other hand, if you use your sprawling home as a safehouse for illegal aliens undocumented voters workers, that's different and fully justified.

This evil counter-revolutionary Uncle Tom rapper has - in addition to writing a truly awful song - also had the nerve to replace the image of Che on his t-shirt with.... with... it is too horrible to say.

[And Pamalinsky, therapy sessions with me are not bad. As long as I manage to keep Bruno locked in his room, or busy with a handful of plastic jewels.[/quote]

I know this Sir. Frankly, I, Pamalinsky, look forward to them and have found our exchanges to be quite "satisfying." Much as Suzanne Farrell found with Balanchine. They never hooked up once! She says this in a documentary, "Elusive Muse".

off>

Someone seems to have absconded with my email account. Not sure. I must wait about 24 hours for a reply from "Help" before I let all of my accounts know about this. I can go into the Cube to see what's going on, tho. While doing this, I noticed my latest post is not there. I was going in to delete it myself! Second thoughts. I wasn't sure whether posting videos was cool or not. Certainly not the last one I put up! My take on this is simply if you're gonna to do it, do it right. But, don't do it often. You and Tovarich were giving me nudging "hints." Hints taken.

Also, I Wikipedia'd The People's Cube, only to find a most kindred spirit, Red Square (I was looking for a more detailed "bio" about TPC. Very impressive! I read one of his essays. Puts so many Americans to shame! He is FORMIDABLE! Tried to find the link to show you, but couldn't, I assume you've already read it. (Oleg!)

[quote="Leninka"][quote="Commissarka Pinkie"]

[quote]... she is at least three Jiffi-Lobo's short of even that girl who calls herself a "Progressive Republican" Megan McCain, much less a Janeane Garofalo.[quote]

Leninnnkaaaaa. (whine) That's like, you know, like, waaaaay harsh! Uh! As IF!? (whine)
I forgot mention my heroine and role model, Alicia Silverstone, aka, Clueless!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: But if you find that explanation to be unsatisfactory, then I would invite you to click on this link:

http://www.teachablemoment.org/

[off] Stunning link. I have forwarded it to others. Thanks. I wish I could say it is unbelievable.

Pamalinsky wrote:Image
Leninka wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:

Image We must be harsh here in the Gulag, Pamalinski, or Comrade Red Square will demand purges. And if and when Obamissar V returns from his espionage adventures, we're all in for it.

or:
Image Take it as a compliment.

Pamalinski, just keep doing it. If we find that you are insufficiently respectful of our stainless-steel progressive integrity, the integrity du jour of course, then we shall discipline you. At first it's only two choruses of "Tico, Tico."

Whoopie, the Rancho is only 4250 square feet. And I'm a made prog, which means that I have reasons for all that square footage. I have an entire bedroom for skeletons--the overflow from the closet. I have another little room of toys--not the sort that Doc Johnson sells, but toys that Torquemada might be fascinated by.

Then there's the media room, where I sit and watch my 60" plasma television as I plot against the Republipukes. And there's my bedroom, where I keep the coffin that I sleep in. Hey! It works for Michael Jackson, doesn't it? Look at where Michael's coffin got him.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Pamalinski, just keep doing it. If we find that you are insufficiently respectful of our stainless-steel progressive integrity, the integrity du jour of course, then we shall discipline you. At first it's only two choruses of "Tico, Tico."

Whoopie, the Rancho is only 4250 square feet. And I'm a made prog, which means that I have reasons for all that square footage. I have an entire bedroom for skeletons--the overflow from the closet. I have another little room of toys--not the sort that Doc Johnson sells, but toys that Torquemada might be fascinated by.

Then there's the media room, where I sit and watch my 60" plasma television as I plot against the Republipukes. And there's my bedroom, where I keep the coffin that I sleep in. Hey! It works for Michael Jackson, doesn't it? Look at where Michael's coffin got him.

Yes Sir! I do most often try to be as impudent as possible! Just so other progs can have their fun with me. (I'm playing' them like a Strad!) Even Leninka wondered if I, Pamalinsky, was a masochist. I have informed you of my experience of drawing a bow across an actual Strad, which I actually did in college! Even though I don't always do it, my resources tell me it's always best to write from your experience! It's mighty fun to just make things up! Hyperbole rules! That's the way to do it! Right, Commissar? I'm getting to be a real "made" prog here, I "think".

Ha Theo! At last I have some Prog bragging rights. My humble dacha is only 3,000 sq. ft. (7 bedrooms, 3 baths) but I allow a couple families of indigent homeless drug addicts to huddle on the upper floor in exchange for whatever they can shoplift from Walmart.

I was thinking of chasing them out to make room for a couple of working girls, then put a red bulb in the porch light.

The House of Whoopie, I like the sound of that.

Pamalinsky, now you only have to work on being as self-righteous, loud, mean, and dishonest as a made prog and you're there. You don't think that I got my title of made prog primus inter pares by doing good, do you?

Whoopie, yes the House of Whoopie sounds good to me. And my house only has 4 bedrooms, three baths and two half baths. Plus a den. But the rooms are large.

I confess! I confess! What do I need with all those big rooms? All a truly humble prog like me needs is a refrigerator box and a can of Sterno to keep me warm. Of course being a made prog that refrigerator box needs to be in the penthouse of the Hotel Adolphus in Dallas.