Marx Root Beer ala Van Jones

Why root beer? I don't know, I'm an idiot pig farmer!

But I do know revolutionary speak when I hear it and comrades, Van Jones is spot on with his call for patience and plan B'ism onward to Utopia!

Van Jones Marx TRoot Beer.jpg
Rejoice!

Climate Social Justice ain't dead!

Rejoice!

Indebtedness to Communist Nations is silly Glenn Beck Mr. Crowley speak!

Plant your beets early next year comrades and remember, we must work harder and Obama is always right.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:I don't know, I'm an idiot pig farmer!

Don't be so hard on yourself Buffoon, we know you have good reasons for what you do.

sexy pig.gif

I am very much to be pleased that new refreshing non-offensive gender neutral State sponsored beverage is for the drinking! I am however very confused by the claiming of the carbon neutral carbonation that is bubbling this refreshing racially unbiased denouncing of capitalist pigdom. After much thinking of the head, I have come to conclusion that Progressive logic has developed scientific breakthrough for non-carbonated-carbon-neutral carbonation! Glorious! Progressive future seems gloriously flat fizzy comrades!

As progressive doctor of people helping, I place stamp of approval upon People's Product!

Rest assured Dr. Prog (No relation to Dr. Pepper I trust) the Party has your best interests as well as Gaia's at heart.

Marx Root Beer is infused with 2 carbon neutral gases, cyclopropane and nitrous oxide. The nitrous oxide imparts a sweet flavor reducing the need for added sugar and cyclopropane is also an anesthetic gas. As the cheery bubbles pop under your nose you're filled with a pleasant numbness that appeals to the inner Prog in all of us and makes the Obama agenda more palatable.

(warning: cyclopropane is highly flammable and nitrous oxide is a powerful oxidizer, avoid contact with open flame or sparks)

Ah yes Comrade Whoopie, I believe I am to be remembering about this oxidation in alchemy class during time as student in Ministry of Learning. I am thinking however that I was on union shakedown duty enlightenment and recruiting effort that day, as I mis-perceived gas to be methane that was being smelled. I stand humbly politically corrected.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:I don't know, I'm an idiot pig farmer!

Don't be so hard on yourself Buffoon, we know you have good reasons for what you do.

sexy pig.gif

-off

I thought maybe I had gone too far with this due to lack of comment, I guess its just not that funny...

I for one thought it was a hoot. But what do I know, I'm just an idiot, pure and simple.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I for one thought it was a hoot. But what do I know, I'm just an idiot, pure and simple.

There can be only one idiot here comrade... it is I!

This is NOT Malawi brothers, comrade Jones is serving up the the wonderful Koolaide Root Beer of our dear Leader and Father. He rails against the evil, white,Capitalistas. He proclaims the glorious tenets of redistribution.

Yassuh! mmm, mmm, mmm!

How true comrade Jones, how true. And the best way to grow your heart is to drink plenty of beer, eat plenty of transfats and spend every hour of the waking day sitting on your ass blogging. Get angry, very angry, so angry your face is beet red and throbbing veins stand out on your neck. Because nothing makes the heart grow like high blood pressure.

[OFF]
One question for Van Jones. Which President was it who gave a trillion dollars to bail out the banks?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:How true comrade Jones, how true. And the best way to grow your heart is to drink plenty of beer, eat plenty of transfats and spend every hour of the waking day sitting on your ass blogging. Get angry, very angry, so angry your face is beet red and throbbing veins stand out on your neck. Because nothing makes the heart grow like high blood pressure.

[OFF]
One question for Van Jones. Which President was it who gave a trillion dollars to bail out the banks?

[OFF]

Who currently in power will man up and bring charges of treason on these people? They are clearly enemies of the republic...