Marxmas Cards and Carols for the Proletariat

RedMarxmas.jpg

Comrades, 'tis the Season! Winter Festivals and Marxmas celebrations will soon gloriously abound, and what better place to share one's Marxmas cards and carols than right here, at the most progressively Red website in the world?

---
Red Marxmas

I'm dreaming of a Red Marxmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Vodka bottles glisten
And we all listen
To hear jackboots in the snow

With every agitprop I spread
I write "Hush your mouth - or be dead
And may all your Marxmases be Red"

When One-Percenters finally pay
And the Occupiers
Are lighting fires
To all those mansions, hip hooray!

As I lay freezing in my bed
Dreams of hope and change fill my head
I hope all my Marxmases are Red

A glorious collection of Marxmas songs in a soon-to-be-released CD:

• What Child is This - who cares, just give his mother a check.
• Frosty the Snowman melted - because you drive an SUV
• O Non-Denominational Holiday Tree
• I'll Be Homeless For Christmas
• Last Christmas I gave you paycheck, the very next day you have it away
• Ooh little town of Benghazi
• Canines roasting on an open fire
• Good rest Ye liberal Mental Men
• Silent Media
• We Three Bureaucrats
• Silvers Bells.........more secure than your dollar bills
• It would have been a truly silent night if Planned Parenthood Bethlehem had their act together
• Fed Rest Ye Lazy Gentlemen (your check is on its way) Remix
• All I want for Christmas is to tax the rich

"We Three Kings of Orient Are ... Coming To Collect"
"Away in a Chapter 11"
"Go Tell It To The Republicans"
"Hark! The Congressional Budget Office Screams"
"O Little Income We Have Left"
"We Wish You a Merry Infinite Debt"

Rudolph The Red Star Bolshevic
Grandma Got Run Over By A Community Organizer
Have A Hopey Changey Marxmas
I'll Be Home (In A Gulag) For Marxmas
Go Tell It On The Mountain Of Debt
Jingoism Bells

SilentNight.jpg
Silent night - progressive night
All is dark - there's no light
Energy savings from dusk until dawn
Government's watching your house and your lawn
Bundle up warm, and don't freeze
Bundle up warm, and don't freeze

Note: this Marxmas carol brought to you from our likely FORWARD! near future.
Of course, even if it isn't mandated to not use electricity at night, it'll be hard to afford it anyway.

12 Days of Marxmas

On the 12th day of Marxmas the Liberals gave to me
12 tingly comments
11 illegals squatting
10 tax increases
9 lesbians licking
8 electric cars
7 sluts a strutting
6 years of recession
5 cloned Reids
4 FEMA fuckups
3 stealth restrictions
2 terms of torment
1 (and) the bill for someone's welfare baby

You better not pout
You better not cry
You better watch out
I'm telling you why
Obama's spies are tapping your phone

Wreck the small businesses for ye
Fa la la la la and shoplift too
Stomp the bosses ass, he owes ye
He got the right to have no more than you

Oh little town of Bethlehem, Where steel was made by us
The market shrunk, we're in a funk, the union raised a fuss
First imports cut our margins, then law suits increased cost
When Earth Day came we got the blame, and all Our jobs were lost
They promised to retrain us, but tech firms told us nay
The hopes and fears of all the years are on the EPA

Merry Marxmas to all.

MerryMarxmas.jpg
♫ Marxmas is coming, Moochele is getting fat
Won't you please put your paycheck
In the Collective's hat ♪

If you haven't got a paycheck, well lucky lucky you
♪ 'Cause Obama gonna send you an iPhone too!

♫ If he doesn't send an iPhone, Obamaphone will do
If he doesn't send Obamaphone, Marx bless you ♪

Oh, Marxmas is coming, the beets are in the pot
Time to thank Dear Leader for all you've got ♫

If you haven't got a beet pot, be careful what you say
'Cause the drones are watching overhead night and day

♫ Yes, Marxmas is coming, Moochele is getting fat
And the country's moving FORWARD! - how about that? ♪

Over the river and thru the woods
to the Gulag we go.
The hearse know the way
to head to that day
to retrieve the shovel ready Proles

The beet stew is sublime
The portions are small
and equal for all
Unlike Moochelles behind

and thru the Gulag gate
then into your cell
isn't it swell
Isn't NextTuesday ™ great?

Merry Marxmas,
Merry Marxmas
Hark the bells are ringing
Hear the happy slavesproles singing

Merry Marxmas, Merry Marxmas
Back to your cells
Or you'll get some welts
This Marxmas-tide.

WhitehouseTrees.jpg
On the 54th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 54th White House Christmas tree

On the 53rd day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 53rd White House Christmas tree

On the 52nd day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 52nd White House Christmas tree

On the 51st day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 51st White House Christmas tree

On the 50th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 50th White House Christmas tree

On the 49th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 49th White House Christmas tree

On the 48th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 48th White House Christmas tree

On the 47th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 47th White House Christmas tree

On the 46th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 46th White House Christmas tree

On the 45th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 45th White House Christmas tree

On the 44th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 44th White House Christmas tree

On the 43rd day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 43rd White House Christmas tree

On the 42nd day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 42nd White House Christmas tree

On the 41st day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 41st White House Christmas tree

On the 40th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 40th White House Christmas tree

On the 39th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 39th White House Christmas tree

On the 38th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 38th White House Christmas tree

On the 37th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 37th White House Christmas tree

On the 36th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 36th White House Christmas tree

On the 35th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 35th White House Christmas tree

On the 34th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 34th White House Christmas tree

On the 33rd day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 33rd White House Christmas tree

On the 32nd day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 32nd White House Christmas tree

On the 31st day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 31st White House Christmas tree

On the 30th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 30th White House Christmas tree

On the 29th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 29th White House Christmas tree

On the 28th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 28th White House Christmas tree

On the 27th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 27th White House Christmas tree

On the 26th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 26th White House Christmas tree

On the 25th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 25th White House Christmas tree

On the 24th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 24th White House Christmas tree

On the 23rd day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 23rd White House Christmas tree

On the 22nd day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 22nd White House Christmas tree

On the 21st day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 21st White House Christmas tree

On the 20th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 20th White House Christmas tree

On the 19th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 19th White House Christmas tree

On the 18th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 18th White House Christmas tree

On the 17th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 17th White House Christmas tree

On the 16th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 16th White House Christmas tree

On the 15th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 15th White House Christmas tree

On the 14th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 14th White House Christmas tree

On the 13th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 13th White House Christmas tree

On the 12th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 12th White House Christmas tree

On the 11th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 11th White House Christmas tree

On the 10th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 10th White House Christmas tree

On the 9th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 9th White House Christmas tree

On the 8th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 8th White House Christmas tree

On the 7th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 7th White House Christmas tree

On the 6th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - their 6th White House Christmas tree

On the 5th day of Christmas taxpayers gave to them - fiiiiiiiiiiive Christmas treeeeees!

4 Christmas trees

3 Christmas trees

2 Christmas trees

And a taxpayer funded White House Christmas tree

---

"“We have 54 trees in the White House,” an excited Michelle Obama proudly told visitors the other day. “54! That's a lot of trees."

Myself, I'd worry that 54 Christmas trees might weigh enough to cause the White House to fall off the fiscal cliff.

54 trees?!! Why, that's like an entire frigg'n FOREST!!! WTF?!! Where's the environmental wackos when you need 'em? Where's the tree-huggers? Where the HELL is Julia Butterfly?!!

And shouldn't it be 57 trees?

Who knows, Comrade Bear? But I certainly enjoy singing this delightful Winter Carol from top to bottom repeatedly! And yes, I would have changed "Christmas" to "Winter Holiday", but I was afraid my keyboard would die of exhaustion.

O little town of Washington
What evil webs you weave
Your political denizens
Work ceaselessly to deceive
To control the citizens
Is your only desire,
Eliminating liberties
Consumes your ev'ry hour

Mass insanity's what got us
To this abhorrent place,
0bama claps his hands in glee
And kicks us in our face

“What you've got you owe to me”,
The trickster screams with joy,
“The Shining City on the Hill
Is just my broken toy!”

Yes in your dull mind lurketh
Pure diabolism,
To enslave all o'er you claim pow'r
You won't be done ‘til then

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Who knows, Comrade Bear? But I certainly enjoy singing this delightful Winter Carol from top to bottom repeatedly! And yes, I would have changed "Christmas" to "Winter Holiday", but I was afraid my keyboard would die of exhaustion.

Indeed, Comrade ROCK. Maybe we can even change "Winter Holiday" to something even more meaningful like "The Season Of Second Coming" in which we all take the time to reflect on Caesar O'bama's glorious take over of our election process in order to establish himself as ruler supreme.

For future Seasons Of The Second Coming, when we're all standing in the bread line for our holiday crust of stale, moldy bread and celebratory bowl of dishwater broth, we can remind each other of holidays past when we used to revel in capitalistic excesses and greed before Caesar O'bama set us all free and unshackled us only to be thrown into FEMA camps.

BarryTheTaxMan.jpg
Barry the Tax Man

Barry the Tax Man
Came to spread the wealth around
With a plan from Hell
And his wife Moochelle
And a sidekick Biden clown

Barry the Tax Man
Was Hawaiian, so they say
But the people know
As certificates go
Barry's birth one just won't play

It must have been those Chi-town men
Got Barry into town
And when they placed him on his throne
He began to tear it all down

Barry the Tax Man
Looks like Barry's here to stay
Constitution? HA!
Give a big guffaw
Barry ain't gonna go away

Barry just - won't - go - a - waaaaaaaaaay

marxmas lights joy.PNG

I have never been sooooooo excited for the
Winter Solstice Celebration of Marxmas since Stalin.

Dear Leader's second coming (PBUH) will mean he can
really "spread the wealth" around this Marxmas!

I Hope'nChange the entire proletariat gets all they deserve,
each according to his needs, of course, this Marxmas Holiday!!

You better be Putin, you better be a crying,
kus St. ObamaKlause is coming from Washintown...

UnMerry Marxmas to all and it looks like its goodnight America.

120px-Festivus_Pole.jpg

I Hope'nChange the entire proletariat gets all they deserve, each according to his needs, of course, this Marxmas Holiday!!

Indeed. And I hope they get all they deserve according to their deeds as well.