Maximum Leader's Birthday Parade in ObamaSquare

Joyful Proletarians Parade in ObamaSquare to Celebrate Maximum Leader's Birthday:

ObamaSquareBirthdayParade-NewsImage-Aa456x342.jpg

Just the thought of Maximum Leader's 48th birthday (August 4, 2009) sends tingles down the legs of all loyal proletarians. Here, bouyed by the Collective Spirit, exuberant members of Maximum Leader's "Civilian Defense Force" proudly carry the world-record-size image of Obama made by hundreds of thousands of school children singing praises to Obama while carefully positioning millions of pearl beads into the world's largest pearl-bead image of anyone every made. Our joy is simply not containable. Praise Lenin's Ghost. (Well, he didn't actually have a soul, but we pretend anyway.)

We can hardly wait until our Maximum Leader follows the lead of Comrade Chavez and urges amendment to our Constitution to allow leaders to be elected President for Life.

My legs! They are spazing all over the place! If the proles are going to make the largest beaded image of Obama, we need to make the largest cake in his image. Something like his face is the cake (a face cake!) It will be marble, to symbolize the interracial community we all live in, with non-dairy frosting. Non-egg, and all organic ingredients in the cake of course, sugar-free and all the other music.

The cake will be distributed by our good friends of ACORN, the Al Frankenstein monster, and Obama himself, according to income and other important factors (like criminal record, race, legal status (illegal aliens), etc.)

(off)
Once again, we didn't elect a president, we elected a celebrity.

I have an idea for a cake for the Dear Leader: a cake of Mt. Rushmore with only Obama's face on it. He overshadows other leaders in life and on cake.

I hope there is room for Obama's face on Mt. Rushmore after/or if he completes his term. Otherwise the other presidents must go.

Ivana Tinkle wrote:I have an idea for a cake for the Dear Leader: a cake of Mt. Rushmore with only Obama's face on it. He overshadows other leaders in life and on cake.

I hope there is room for Obama's face on Mt. Rushmore after/or if he completes his term. Otherwise the other presidents must go.
They all embodied some sort of "freedom" like system of government, which we all know is a failure. You are right Youvana Tinkle, the other presidents must go.

Comrades,

I am out of the loop. Was Comrade 0bama's birthday cake redistributed to his attending donors and toadies then the less mortals' pieces ritually thrown at a bull's eye photo of Bushitler?

After all, it's Bush's fault. Ever was it thus.