MAXINE WATERS: Russia is out to get me!

Maxine Waters now believes that the Russians are out to get her.

Maxine Waters.jpg

During an anti-Trump tirade at an urban housing event, the California congresswoman went on a stem winder about Russia and the Kremlin's alleged love for the American president.

At one point, the paranoid Waters declared Trump has committed “obstruction of justice,” and made the case for impeachment, also citing “possible collusion” with Russia.

Ms. Waters said that Russia wanted to elect Trump so he would lift sanctions to allow Russia to drill for oil in the Arctic.

Ms. Waters also said that "RT, which is Russian television, absolutely interfered with a speech of hers on the floor of Congress and blocked her out for 10 minutes!”

Vladimir better be careful when dealing with Maxine, or he'll be in a world of hurt!
Aunt Esther.jpg

UPDATE: The video below with Maxine Waters' speech has been removed from YouTube. Our efforts to find a replacement video have been unsuccessful as they all must have been sent down the memory hole. All MSM pages that featured this video now feature an empty box.

How many nanoseconds did it take for Google/YouTube to comply with Maxine's demand?

Unless, of course, it was the Russian hackers interfering with her speech again. As if the plot couldn't get any thicker, it thickens again...

I recently had the honor of testifying before Maxine Waters on Capitol Hill:

maxinewaters.jpg
hacked.jpg

The video in the first post has been removed by YouTube. I went online to find a replacement video, but if any copies existed, they've been removed, too. All media stories that featured this video now feature an empty box.

How many nanoseconds did it take for Google/YouTube to comply with Maxine's demand?

Unless, of course, it was the Russian hackers interfering with her speech again. As if the plot couldn't get any thicker, it thickens again...

Red Square wrote:The video in the first post has been removed by YouTube. I went online to find a replacement video, but if any copies existed, they've been removed, too. All media stories that featured this video now feature an empty box.

Keep an eye on C-SPAN 1,2, and 3 for weekend re-runs of Maxine's books and speeches.

Comrades, here is the image of Maxine's district where she doesn't live. She lives just a few blocks above in a very tony area known as Hancock Park.

I, personally, have seen this area.
It is gorgeous!
Here is Maxine's Congressional (gerrymandered) district:

maxine.jpg
What does this shape remind you of?

Maxine loves her district, even though she hasn't seen it in a long time.

I'm sure she can blame its shape on the Republicans and Trump. Especially the fact that it points downward.

In her case, the phrase "The South will rise again" gains a whole different meaning.

Now that she's called for "total social warfare" (aka: a police state) on all political enemies someone ought to take Pink Floyd's The Wall scene where Pink goes "total social warfare" to the soundtrack of Run Like Hell.

Imagine Maxine Waters as Pink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY

Red Square wrote:Maxine loves her district, even though she hasn't seen it in a long time.

I'm sure she can blame its shape on the Republicans and Trump. Especially the fact that it points downward.

In her case, the phrase "The South will rise again" gains a whole different meaning.
OK, Comrade Red,

That does it! Your post elicited two belly laughs from my household, twice! You are putting my family in danger. I mean every sentence was brilliantly insightful and led to the penultimate “kicker.”

We can't have that now, can we?

See ya in the Gulag!

Red Square wrote:
WOW! You always come to our rescue, Comrade Red! AWESOME video! AWESOME!

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Now that she's called for "total social warfare" (aka: a police state) on all political enemies someone ought to take Pink Floyd's The Wall scene where Pink goes "total social warfare" to the soundtrack of Run Like Hell.

Imagine Maxine Waters as Pink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY
As a poster, who often uses videos to make my case, I find this one so exemplary I don't know what to say except: I am stunned by your submission and find it OUTSTANDING!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Red Square wrote:Maxine loves her district, even though she hasn't seen it in a long time.

OK, Comrade Red,

That does it! Your post elicited two belly laughs from my household, twice! You are putting my family in danger. I mean every sentence was brilliantly insightful and led to the penultimate “kicker.”

See ya in the Gulag!
I thought it deserved a separate topic:

Fun facts about Maxine Waters

Red Square wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

OK, Comrade Red,

See ya in the Gulag!
I thought it deserved a separate topic:

Fun facts about Maxine Waters

While I really like the dissection, I think she deserves a prune lips/face award. Something she can donate to posterity. For the children, perhaps. Just a suggestion. " • )

Pammy, that award has already been presented this year,

but Mad Maxine is has a great head start on next year's competition...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Pammy, that award has already been presented this year,

but Mad Maxine is has a great head start on next year's competition...
Yeah, I know, Hillary is working overtime for "the prune-faced look." She knows that alone will get her the required votes, especially if we eliminate the annoying "electoral college."