Maxine Waters Set to Run Finance if Dems Win House in '14!

Now, this is what we've been waiting for, Comrades!

This bodes well for all us Commies, especially when she refers to the "sequester" as the "sekester"!

We all know she can't speak English properly, and certainly can't speak French. An ideal candidate!

Yeah, Go Maxine! Oh. and say howdy doody to your corrupt husband!

Don't' worry, we know you have our "best interests" at heart.

Here's the link

What matters most, is The Most Excellent People's Representative from The Progressive Los Angeles Oblast will help rebuild the 170 million jobs lost due to evil sekester.
https://finance.townhall.com/columnists ... 4-n1586917

FORWARD

Here's Maxine in different and deeper waters (if you'll pardon the expression):

Hey thanks, Red Walrus, for getting my back!And you too, Red Square, for helping me fix this!

Magnificent . . . I wish . . . NO I swear to Lenin, if I had the communication acumen and wordsmithing Comrade Waters was scientifically born with given, I would run for King President . . . Who could defeat me? FORWARD

No problem Pamalinsky, aren't we all in this to ensure Republican defeat come The Midterm Revolution, it is my loyal duty to President Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH). I thank Lenin we all share the same mission!

Red Walrus:

No one could defeat you! Run! Run for your life! I have your back, along with a M1Duran rifle!

Pamalinsky,

Do you mean something like this? Image

Walrus, Yes! I think you get the idea!

Pamalinsky wrote:Here's Maxine in different and deeper waters (if you'll pardon the expression):
Pamalinsky, when I think of Maxine and being "in deep," water is not the first thing that comes to mind. And, speaking english does not seem to be a requirement to spend other peoples' money, all the guvmint needs is peoples' money.

It is glorious news indeed, why having this woman in charge of finance committee would make any Progressive as giddy as a freckled schoolgirl frolicking in a meadow on a bright summer morn. But hold onto your bonnet, Half-Pint, this video is just another pathetic attempt to portray a upstanding member of Congress as an America-hating leftist with a grudge against White people, and it's patently obvious who is responsible.The Rethuglikkkans and their campaign managers! No doubt that those wingnut, bible gun toting, Pope loving Christofascists are having a good old time yukking it up with this injustice by making all of us believe that she is an authentic Liberal.

trashmouth!

It is most exhausting to read your post. Why? Because you tell the truth, you bastard!

Your pal,

Pamalinsky

: •)

Would it only come to pass that the Honorable Shiela Jackson-Lee of Houston become the Deputy Minister of Finance... what with her documented leadership capabilities and all of that stuff.

Maxine Waters is an excellent choice for Minister of Finance. With her impeccable progressive credentials, her choice of associates and grasp of economics she is the perfect candidate to mastermind the redistribution of wealth.

OMG, R.O.C.K.!

She really has gone "digital!"*

This makes her so, like, up-to-date and, more importantly, kewl. She's got the word/world by the tail!

She has proven to her "constituency" that she "knows" math. Not that they really care. That's what really counts, right? You know, representing her constituency? Her constituency is digital, too…using their fingers to count things.

It doesn't get any better than that.

*She really has gone delusional.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Maxine Waters cleared of all charges.

maxine cleared.jpg

Never have I seen such a blatant display of prognathism.

Prognathism may cause malocclusion (misalignment of the biting surfaces of the upper and lower teeth), giving some people an angry, or fighter's, appearance. Prognathism may be a symptom of various syndromes or conditions.

Comrade Red Square suggested this might exhibit a form of self-righteousness in a recent post of mine on The Cube. Ya gotta scroll down a bit to see it.