McCain to sue for recount of votes in Alabama

Sen. John McCain asked that all votes for Barack Obama in the state of Alabama be thrown out: "It has come to the Alabama Republican Party's attention that all of the people who voted for Democratic candidate, Barack Obama, had been duped."

Billy Thornton of Gulf Shores, AL is quoted as saying, "When I saw the letters Obama on the ballot, I thought 'Obama' was just a misspelling of 'Go 'Bama'. I am a self-respecting Alabaman and when I see 'Go 'Bama' I gotta root and give the Tide my support."

So it appears that all Alabamans, save the Auburn supporters, thought they were just trying to support the University of Alabama and its "Go 'Bama" campaign.

Other Alabama voters stated, "Go 'Bama, O-bama, what's the difference?"

Julian Thackaberry, the Alabama Democratic Party Chairperson, admits, "Come on, it is Alabama after all. Most people here can't spell as it is. I believe it was a clever ploy by the Obama campaign to spell its name just like 'Go 'Bama'. I am glad that every citizen of Alabama thought they were rooting for the Crimson Tide. Now this country is 'crimson' of a certain sort, so I am glad that Alabama could usher in the Red Regime."

Roll Tide!

The elephant on the Go 'Bama logos is a clear sign of Obama's bipartisanship. That is the Current Truth(TM) until the time it gets replaced by a picture of an ass.

So it appears that all Alabamans, save the Auburn supporters, thought they were just trying to support the University of Alabama and its "Go 'Bama" campaign.

The Auburn fans who voted for Obama (both of them) were, on the other hand, smart enough to know who they were casting a vote for....

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

But nothing is as progressive as a Volunteer, though. It is the slogan for the masses!

You will Volunteer your time (your life, even).
You will Volunteer your income
You will Volunteer your property
You will Volunteer your civil rights

One of the first things you learn in basic training is "Don't volunteer for ANYTHING!"

-OV