Melissa Harris-Perry: Obamacare Equals Racism

Comrade, this is correct. From now on, the extra-special healthcare law will be known as "The Law That You Dare Not Speak Its Name."

Okay, maybe CrackerCare would be better.

PalinCare?

FlukeCare? Has a nice between, hmm, the lines ring to it.

This was circulated on the PeoplesNet today by some racists.

I noticed that projectile vomiting & rectal bleeding has tactfully been omitted from the warning...Good...We wouldn't want to scare anyone!!

Brilliant!

I imagine it took MHP all day to write that oh so clever monologue. I am sure she was giddy and excited all day long just waiting to deliver her cleverness to all six of her viewers. Not since the glory days of Martin Bashir has MSNBC had someone with such a superior intellect.

Keep up the good work, MHP.

I DID NOT RECEIVE MY UPDATED MEMO..... is Obamacare not Nwordcare? WHY AM I NOT TOLD THESE THINGS?!

nword.jpg

It is very confusilating, Comrade Fraulein. In (Current) Truth, it's best if anyone who is Non-African-American just say nothing until this all gets straightened out. As we are finding, virtually ANY word can be a raaacist dog whistle. Including "dog" and "whistle".

Remember - Comrade Prezzy MompantsOnFire has it all under control.

Comrade Perry is a genius. Is she President Barack Hussein Obama's half sister or maybe a close personal lifelong friend? She must be because her intelligence is much greater than the average prog. Her speech was so inspiring, I went out and bought 5 Obamacare health plans, and gave the rest of my savings to the city of Detroit. I love Comrade Perry. She has to have had a little Obama in her. There is no other explanation for her inspiration.

Red Walrus wrote:Comrade Perry is a genius. Is she President Barack Hussein Obama's half sister or maybe a close personal lifelong friend? She must be because her intelligence is much greater than the average prog. Her speech was so inspiring, I went out and bought 5 Obamacare health plans, and gave the rest of my savings to the city of Detroit. I love Comrade Perry. She has to have had a little Obama in her. [highlight=#FFFF00]There is no other explanation for her inspiration[/highlight].

Yes there is: Adderall

Red Walrus wrote:Comrade Perry is a genius. Is she President Barack Hussein Obama's half sister or maybe a close personal lifelong friend? She must be because her intelligence is much greater than the average prog. Her speech was so inspiring, I went out and bought 5 Obamacare health plans, and gave the rest of my savings to the city of Detroit. I love Comrade Perry. She has to have had a little Obama in her. There is no other explanation for her inspiration.
It has become increasingly difficult to track Dear Leader's half- and quarter- and whatnot-relatives. His purported father (may he be ever revered) appears to have really spread the wealth around.

.Image I expect a visit by DHS and/or IRS tomorrow for having said this, no?

Comrade Diaperette,

It is our duty to submit to NSA and IRS felonious interrogation peaceful inquiry. Since you are 99% true Prog, and 1% rebel teabagger white bread, IRS will let you go with a simple 36 months of reeducation at salt mines in Crimea. Your insensitivity has been documented and can be revised accordingly if we see sterling behavior. Do you have a sharp pick?

Red Walrus wrote:Comrade Diaperette,

It is our duty to submit to NSA and IRS felonious interrogation peaceful inquiry. Since you are 99% true Prog, and 1% rebel teabagger white bread, IRS will let you go with a simple 36 months of reeducation at salt mines in Crimea. Your insensitivity has been documented and can be revised accordingly if we see sterling behavior. [highlight=#ffff00]Do you have a sharp pick[/highlight]?
Oh, I am so grateful for chance to redeem my lowly self and be 100% Prog in service of Dear Leader! As for pick, will this suffice?

That will work just fine Comrade Diaperette. Bring a copy of the map so you do not deviate from assigned route. You have approximately 100 feet of caliche and another 75 feet of rock salt to burrow through. I'm guessing you will break through the gallery in about 15 years. Your dedication to the Party has been noted!

Comrade Walrus, this is indeed very exciting. How wonderful of Dear Leader to provide all this free FREE FREE (re)education to one and all. I have begun the enrollment process on Reeducation.gov, but because of glitches and long waiting time at website entry point, I have also obtained a transit delay option and advance diploma through bribery kindness of State official who desires his generosity to remain anonymous. He estimates 15 years to completion of enrollment, with time spent in system counted toward credits.

I will be sure to recommend this free education program to everyone at next family gathering, and remind all how grateful we should be to the State.