Mercedes Adopts Occupiers' Che Guevara Icon

Mercedes Adopts Occupiers' Che Guevara Icon
(And then Capitulates to Right by Apologizing)

Link to News Report re Mercedes & Che.

Image Get "Che Is Dead, Get Over It" T-shirts (as illustrated above right)
at https://13695.spreadshirt.com/che-is-de ... -I11053159

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 1/13/2012, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: add link

I read somewhere that Che's war time exploits were quite exaggerated. So I remember, I think, he went out on only one patrol when there was any rifle fire, he fired a few rounds in the dirt or something, ran like el Diablo and lived to tell about it.
Reminds me of someone who ran for president, er, Premier once.
In honor of that feat, they named the Chia pet after him, well, maybe not.

As I recall, Comrade Che's specialty was shooting kneeling "dissident" teenage boys in the back of the head.

In other words, were he alive today he'd be perfect for soon-to-be-coming employment opportunities with Homeland Security.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] He personally ordered multiple thousands of executions, and the wars he perpetrated caused God knows how many more deaths. Plus he personally went to Moscow and requested nuclear weapons, to which the USSR agreed, so his Cuban Missile Crisis almost destroyed the world and killed everyone, so while he may not have actually pulled the trigger himself on many occasions, he's still a mass murderer. Like Hitler, who also did not personally murder six million Jews with his own hands.

The only thing this "man" should be pitching is tickets to Hell. Having said that, the Occupy Everything But A Job crowd must be howling that their hero has been co-opted to sell luxury cars to their parents.

I will now resume my Kommisarial duties ( after a few drinks).

For the good of the Cube (and the many others as unenlightened as the Mercedes ad men), we need to utilize this icon in an effective way such that increasing numbers of college students would start wearing the "Che" t-shirt designed by our leader, Red Square. Perhaps over time, even pitch-men for Mercedes would actually recognize (rather than merely apologize for "any" offense) the offensiveness of their ad.

--KOOK