Message for the Los Angeles Dodgers

Dodgers:

How INCLUSIVE of you to invite The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence to mock a Christianity (specifically) at "Pride Night." I bet baseball fans will be thrilled. 

Now do it with queer fake immams in drag.

The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.webp

Yeah, zactly. "Dodgers stadium was burned down yesterday after drag queens dressed like Imams were celebrated in a gay pride parade through the field"

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
5/25/2023, 6:10 am
Yeah, zactly. "Dodgers stadium was burned down yesterday after drag queens dressed like Imams were celebrated in a gay pride parade through the field"
DODFLAM.jpg

Dang it, COL O - couldn't you just have let it alone? Now I have to clean up the beet vodka I spewed everywhere.

...Or I could try to keep drinking and reading the Cube completely separate activities. Naw, blaming it on someone else is better. Dang it, COL O!

https://thegloriousamerican.com/feature ... ces-learn/

Dodgers-tuck-1170x630.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA — The Los Angeles Dodgers, one of Major League Baseball’s most erotic franchises, is excited to announce their new “Tuck-Friendly” team uniforms.

In the coming weeks, all Dodger players will need to dig deep into their souls and choose their gender before suiting up for games.

“We are a serious and professional franchise. So yes, we felt it necessary to give our athletes the option to hide their horrible wieners,” said white feminist PR executive Gloria Antiwang. “Soon, under my leadership, fans who order a Dodger Dog will be given a taco instead. Because we actually listen to what the public wants.”