METUGRICUNA - Naked-and-Afraid Millennials in ObamaCare Land

METUGRICUNA - Naked-and-Afraid Millennials in ObamaCare Land

METUGRICUNA*:

Why are they Naked & Afraid? Can they make it to the 01-20-2017 Finale?

The starkest reality-test of all time: Naked & Afraid in ObamaLand

Created & Poduced by Progressive Democrats.
ImageAll Rights Infringed 2008--2017.

*METUGRICUNA stands for "Millennials Epiphanizing** That Unlimited Government Renders Its Citizens Utterly Naked & Afraid."

** "Epiphanize" means to suddenly or belatedly understand or express a profound truth -- i.e., having an epiphany. See also merriam-webster and Dictionary.Com. See also poetic, satirical, parodic licenses. You'll have an epiphany if this thread hasn't already given you one.

Female METUGRICUNA: "Why are wading through these snake-infested waters?"
Male METUGRICUNA: "Yesterday we used the last of our carbon-footprint credits."
Female METUGRICUNA: "Why am I going first instead of you?"
Male METUGRICUNA: "The Producers said it would be sexist for me to lead."
~

Naked & Afraid Millennial Male says to Naked & Afraid Millennial Female Partner:

"Hey! An ObamaCare Navigator is rowing to shore in the ObamaCare Outrigger with a couple of CPAP machines in case we experience sleep apnea."

Naked & Afraid Millennial Male says to Naked & Afraid Female Partner:

"I don't understand. This is the exact place where the ObamaCare Navigator said we could have a drink on the rocks if we were to become dehydrated."

Naked & Afraid Millennial Female says to Naked & Afraid Millennial Male Partner:

"He's the same one who put pom-poms in my emergency bag. It didn't occur to me to give him a written note with a drawing."

Naked & Afraid Millennial Male says to ObamaLand Navigator:

"We understand no one is supposed to intervene on our behalf, but when we stopped at a mud-pit for coating againstsunburn, you should have told us it was an elephant herd's favorite 'latrine.'"

Never-Afraid-to-be-Naked-in-a-snake-infested-swamp celebrity says:

"I wonder who'll be my celebrity partner. I hope it's not Al Gore"

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:
"I wonder who'll be my celebrity partner. I hope it's not Al Gore"

--KOOK

You can tell the young lady I'll be over to help drain her swamp as soon as I finish some personal business.

Craptek at crapper.jpg

Stand a safe distance away when offering to drain that swamp, Comrade Captain Craptek. The last time I told a female comrade I would like to drain her swamp, I was rudely thrown into a lower bunk and all sorts of shenanigans ensued.

I never got near the swamp and the more I think about it, I am beginning to suspect that there never was a swamp at all.

Oh yes, and my shovel disappeared mysteriously.

Eradicate METUGRICUNA Among Millennials !

At the NAKED and AFRAID rally, I introduced my FLOTUS as our next POTUS, who's neither naked nor afraid.

My-FLOTUS/Our-Next-POTUS spoke to the crowd of young women just recovering from having been NAKED and AFRAID. She eloquently explained the need for Progressives to quickly halt and reverse the spread of METUGRICUNA* among Millennials:

"To reverse the spread of METUGRICUNA among Millennials, we must convince them that they're allowing Tea-Party-Libertarians' to make them afraid of being stripped naked by the power of unlimited government and that such fear-mongering is vital part of the Republicans' War on Women to strip them of their rights."

One of the NAKED and AFRAID gals asked Hillary whether she had ever been "naked and afraid," but I quickly responded, "She's never been naked and afraid, but I assure you that when she's naked I'm afraid."

Hillary continued: "You need to make clear to your fellow Millennians, guys, gals, whatever, that you should never be afraid of being naked before the awesome power of the benevolent kind of unlimited government into which I helped President Obama transform our previously limited government -- government limited by arcane ideas that the constitution bill of rights protects you from government rather than Barack's "positive liberties" interpretation that government must take care of you in every way -- just as it cares for 'Julia' from cradle to grave -- and so you should explain to all your friends that the best way to be unafraid of being naked is by submitting to the benevolent care of unlimited government -- that's the only way to prevent your being 'stripped' of your rights by the Republican War on Women and especially naked women."

To our surprise, the young lady shown in the left side of the picture above said, "There is another way for a woman to be naked without being afraid -- you can learn about it at 'How a Woman Can Be Naked But Not Afraid,' and even though it shows how it is safe for a woman to be naked, it's probably not safe for work (depending on where you work)."

*Millennials Epiphanizing** That Unlimited Government Renders Its Citizens Utterly Naked & Afraid
**Epiphanize: Suddenly or belatedly understanding or expressing a profound truth -- i.e., having an epiphany.

--Minister of Truth

Comrade Minister "O" Truth-

Even employing her two ample recoil dampers the young lady is still experiencing excessive recoil. How is that possible?

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Minister "O" Truth-

Even employing her two ample recoil dampers the young lady is still experiencing excessive recoil. How is that possible?

Minister of Truth's Audio Response regarding Captain Craptek's observation of the effects of Newton's Laws: Click here for mp3 audio.

--Minister of Truth

Minister of Truth wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade Minister "O" Truth-

Minister of Truth's Audio Response regarding Captain Craptek's observation of the effects of Newton's Laws: Click here for mp3 audio.

--Minister of Truth

It just goes to show ya - 5% of something can be well worth watching.