Michael Moore: Guns don't kill People, Americans kill people

Michael_Mo0ore.jpg
Comrade Moore has raised his head from the public feeding trough long enough to spew share his idiocy wise counsel to the unwashed low information voters those attentive to Government Policy.

Michael Moore: 'Guns don't kill people — Americans kill people.'

By his theory, it is not guns killing Americans, it is Americans killing Americans. His ethnocentric profiling is shameful! He even goes so far as to state "Nearly all of our mass shootings are by angry or disturbed white males. None of them are committed by the majority gender, women. Hmmm, why is that?" RACIST and CHAUVANIST! (Men don't get PMS, do they? Well Michael?)

What of our southern neighbors in the social fraternity of MS-13? How about our Mooslim comrades who flew airplanes into buildings or take a pressure cooker to the finish line? And what of those dammed Kanadians who are sneaking into the United States taking prime appointments in our healthcare system causing Veterans to die?

I denounce Comrade Moore as a racist. He would have everyone with a US passport or birth certificate (or layered PDF of something resembling a birth certificate) REGISTERED! And the offspring of those with US Passports too! (They're the ones stealing their parents' guns and knives and so on...)

Granted, Eric Holder should give more guns to minorities and maybe a few to women, with some of that ammo he's purchasing and stockpiling. (sure, I'll help, and keep only a very few, they won't be missed anytime soon) But what of the knives? What of the cars? What of lightning?

Michael Moore, Keep your opinions to yourself, and pass the donuts you fat bastard, they're not all for you.

Fool Pig he is...only Capitalist Americans kill people.

Comrade Tovarichi, it seems to me that piggy Moore held back and didn't sneer nearly enough at racists Americans. Although Moore may get away with those racist thoughts by blaming Charley Heston and all those white NRA cronies for desensitizing and bombarding everyone with violet imagery….an old white man with a gun and no donuts!.

Dear Michelle Michael,

Thanks for being so considerate regarding the recent, unfortunate "occurrence" in your fair state. As you noted so plainly in-your-Face book remarks;

I no longer have anything to say about what is now part of normal American life. Everything I have to say about this, I said it 12 years ago:

I should tell you - some trouble maker added a few hundred words to your quote after it was posted. I hope you find the culprit soon - as he/she/it made you look sort of stupid.

We are a people easily manipulated by fear...

I quite agree, Comrade, and we have nothing to fear from benevolent, caring, Image Image Image government power! The happy peoples of North Korea, 1930s Germany, 20th century USSR and China, etc, will surely attest to that!

LordOfTheDonuts.jpg
Rumor has it that the reason Comrade Moore has nothing to say is that he is about to leave on a quest...

Tovarichi - why do you have your own vodka label?

i-love-your-vodka-dude.jpg

Dearest May, What do you think Krasnodar and I have been producing in Tractor Barn #2? Apple computers started in a garage, Dell started in a dorm room...We have a pretty low advertizing budget, so thanks for the honorable mention!

So FATBOY goes slobbering it down his shirt. It's like when the Kollective's chef spends hours preparing beets and the kids turn up their noses and say "yuk" without even tasting it. No appreciation for craftsmanship.

At least he did not lay the blame entirely on high-capacity Americans. Ban all Americans and the guns and knives will go away.

Moore124.JPG

As the chairmen of "Overeaters" I thought he said all Mass shootings were carried out by Catholics so the pope was at fault.

To be specific, there is a trend of left leaning progressive maniacs committing these mass murders. If he and Bloomberg want to have a meaningful impact on gun related mass murder, they could start by committing themselves to a mental institution.

Comrades,

This is another trial balloon. Over 60%of violent deaths and murders are self inflicted suicide. Bloomberg is talking out his bloomers.