Michelle Obama Hates Irish People

Chicago Sun-Times has reported (and Drudge trumpeted it around the world) that Michelle Obama doesn't care about "white Irish Catholics."
Chicago Sun-Times wrote:When Michelle Obama worked in Mayor Daley's City Hall in the early 1990s, she was "distressed" by how a small group of "white Irish Catholic" families -- the Daleys, the Hynes and the Madigans -- "locked up" power in Illinois.
Whenever the media leaks out dirt on our leaders, it is our duty as the Party Organ to shift the paradigm and present reality in a way that makes the incident appear normal.

To that effect, it wouldn't hurt to bring back the old "No Irish need apply" sign and affix it to the White House. Or for all of us, together with the First Lady, to join Glasgow Rangers soccer fans against Glasgow Celtic's Irish fans, and to contribute to the glorious history of world's soccer hooliganism.

And finally, it is time to rewrite the 2008 song "There's no one as Irish as Barack O'Bama" to "There's no one as racist as Michelle Obama." These are just facts of life. Move along, comrades.

As you stated, let's move along - I have no doubt that General Secretary is an entirely different, although fully equal (?), type of Irish from those Evil Irish which Her Holy Rear End so easily overshadows.

Go Rangers! Go FLATUS!

I really don't see what the problem is with the sign. ?!?

Written by a loyal Scots-descended prole

Darski,
I, who is Krasnodar, congratulate you for your masterfully underplayed, dead-pan commentary concerning the Irish sign. Very Good !

Does this only apply to Chicago Irish? What about Boston Irish? I mean, like, the KENNEDYS!

Ted's the one who gave them Bo.

Image I've always called the Democrats "Know-Nothings", but this is ridiculous!

Image ALL HAIL GLORIOUS COMRADE DUKE PHILLIPS FOR HIS TREMENDOUS FORESIGHT!

Image Funny, I thought she was "Irish by injection". So what was that "roots" tour of Ireland and the Guinness all about? Well, let me just say, I know pig shit when I see it.

Still, she can't possibly hate the Irish as much as George W. Bush does. Think of all the Irish-Americans who died on 9/11 and in Katrina, both of which were his fault, and in his illegal, immoral war for blood and oil. He's so stupid, he even had some of them locked up at Gitmo because he thought they were Muslims.

And he certainly never gave the Obamas a dog.

But I'm sure if you read further in that new bio on the Obamas, you'll find that last St. Patrick's Day, Michelle threw a lavish "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" party. I'll bet you didn't know that, did you? That's because they had to keep it hushed up for fear the real little people in this country would demand to know why they weren't invited since they are, after all, the Little People.

If FLATUS can hate the Irish, I hate the Irish too.

Except their potatoes which make french fries for FLATUS Moochele. And the Whiskey they make for Dear Leader. And that Cereal with Hearts, Moons, Stars, and Clovers for the First Kiddies. And Saint Patrick, who throws a pretty good party.

Other than that, the whole damned Island can sink.

I really don't understand the problem here, Comrades.

Michelle is just reiterating her support of her husband's views, which I commented upon in May of 2011!

In support of yet another suppressed ethnic minority, the Irish, I offer this:

With this news of O's delving into his Irish roots by visiting Moneygall in County Offaly (That's right! Moneygall and Offaly, spelled just like that! And I am Irish.), I could not resist sharing an email I received the other day. I'm sorry I cannot credit the author, since no name was mentioned. I think we can all agree that every "group" contains it's sordid sorts and this, I think, applies particularly to Dear Leader's deep compassion for everyone and his concern about THE RISING TIDE OF HOPE AND CHANGE.

IRISH COMPASSION:

A man was sitting on a blanket at the beach. He had no arms and no legs.

Three women, from England, Scotland and Ireland, were walking past and felt
sorry for the poor man.

The English woman said 'Have you ever had a hug?' The man said 'No' so she
gave him a hug and walked on.

The Scottish woman said, 'Have you ever had a kiss?' The man said, 'No,' so
she gave him a kiss and walked on.

The Irish woman came to him and said, 'ave ya ever been fooked lad?'

The man broke into a big smile and said, 'no'.

She said, 'Aye - Ya will be when the tide comes in.'

At first, your claim of being Irish held little credence for me..... " Pamalinsky "... right.

Then I did some research and found that the original spelling was " Pamalinsgh "

My profuse apologies.

Btw:
Do you think it might be possible that Michelle displayed another symptom of self-loathing when she learned of the possibility that her husband's name was originally spelled " O'Bamagh " ? Surely you've heard of the black Irish !

Yes. Yes, I do know that I am going to Hell for this.

Be careful there, Kraz. I've given you enough hints already!

Pamalinsgh, looks mighty like Pamalimbaugh, (whose name shall not be mentioned). As does Obamaugh. (kinda rhymes with Alabama, kinda)

Kraz, back off, I tell you!. Please! It's for your own good. (And my hide!)

My operatives have reported that FLOTUS has Johnny Depp on speed dial. But don't tell anybody.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: But I'm sure if you read further in that new bio on the Obamas, you'll find that last St. Patrick's Day, Michelle threw a lavish "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" party. I'll bet you didn't know that, did you? That's because they had to keep it hushed up for fear the real little people in this country would demand to know why they weren't invited since they are, after all, the Little People.
'Scuse me, Pinkie. Are you referring to leprechauns? Mmmmmwaaahaaaaa! Leps are just a euphemism for the "little people", as I'm sure you know....middle class, working people, small businesses, corporations, mouth breathers (veggie feeders), etc. Mmmmmmmwaaaahaaa!Good one, Pinkie!

My dear Pamalinsky:

After being a member of The People's Cube for nigh on four and a half years now, I'd nearly given up all hope of ever finding someone here who could explain to me the punchlines of my own posts.

Until today.

You may have just restored my faith in the Collective. Or at least in you.

Progressively Yours,

Pinkie

Oh, I hope so!

I've been trying to move my way UP after such a disastrous beginning just a couple of years ago.

I do hope you are not offended that I explained my version of your punchline!

Gosh, Pinkie, that's the only way I know how to do it, now. Okay?

Surely you must know how much I admire you, and Red Square. And, Mark Steyn, who you remind me of.

Thank you, dearest Commissarka!

Comrade Goose,

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Thank you for showing me something I have never seen before! Outstanding!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

And I never want to see again!

This picture has been hidden in our deck of playing cards since 2008. And the world is finally beginning to get it.

Michelle_Obama_Bitter_Poste.png

Whatchutalkinabout, Most Equal Red? FLOTUS has had this view from the very beginning! And I know you know that!

Everyone I know agrees with this! Yeah!

Amazingly enough, people forget, so easily, how they've been Effed! Especially young Americans, who may or may not have degrees! "I voted for Obama and I'm disappointed, I just don't know what to think now." The correct answer is, "I got Effed and I can't admit it! Whatta I do now?

Good to mention it again tho!