Michelle Obama tells story of soldier caught in 'fire fart'

Maybe she saw this video I posted last year of Dear Leader demonstrating his prowess.

Flight of O 2.gif

Most equal graphic, comrade. Needs Unicorns. Dear Leader always appears with Unicorns. It's for the Children(TM), you know.

As there are two moons in the sky (not belonging to FLATUS Moo either...) Clearly this is from the alternate reality where Dear Leader is bringing us.

FORWARD!

Only ONE BRAVE SOLDIER
DARED to face the MENACE
of the BLAT ASSTER ...

BlattAster.jpg

Her elegance and refinement leave me speechless! She, like Dear Leader, are truly awesome orators.

Korrection - She and Dear Leader are. I seem to be having trouble with my Obamaphone editor.

TheFineReport.com wrote:Corpes-Men away!

[/size][/b][/i]

One might conclude Dear Leader's tongue slipped twice during the telling of this fabricated fable - that is, if one didn't know that such an error is impossible. Ipso "fatso", HIS pronunciation - "corpse-men" - was chosen to confuse and annoy those of lesser cognitive ability. I say bravo to the one and only Bartók O'Bama.

Captain Craptek wrote:I say bravo to the one and only Bartók O'Bama.

Funny, he don't look Irish.

Clearly, said soldier had eaten one of those black bean burger and broccoli salad lunches approved under Moochelle's "healthy eating" guidelines. Those farts may well be classified as weapons of mass destruction.