Microaggression: what is it and how to claim victimhood

Microaggressions.jpg
Comrades, I am starting to see this term, "microaggression," used quite a bit in our Party's media. It also seems to come up in comments by womyn who post angry tirades korrekt opinions on reichwing rethugikkkan blogs.

I am but a simple prog. I do not understand what this microaggression means. Could someone give me the Current Truth™ about it?

If there are microaggressions, are there macroaggressions, mega-aggressions, meta-aggressions, or metroaggressions? And would metroaggressions be done by metrosexuals like Dear Leader? Are there minor aggressions and major aggressions? How does one tell a regular aggression from a microaggression? Can it be supersized? Can you get fries with it?

Who are the victims of microaggression? Does it allow to claim a victim status and demand some sort of benefits or reparations? Is such "victim of microaggression" status limited to certain groups like angry college womyn and is there an official victim card?

What should we do about microaggression? Should we ban it and come up with massive fines and jail time for microaggressors? Chop out their tongues? Put them on the rack? Confiscate their property? Force them to carry FLATUS along with 100 pounds of snacks around on a rickshaw by themselves? Make them eat FLATUS school lunches for the rest of their lives?

Am I asking too many questions? Would it be better if I just got an appointment on Commissarka Pinkie's calendar for some shovel therapy? And would such therapy be considered a microaggression or a macroaggression or something in between?

Thanks in advance, Comrades, for helping me to understand this new word in PeopleSpeak.

[color=#C0392B]Comrade Vlad Linen[/color] nailed it when he wrote:I am but a simple prog.
I think every image I have included Ivan the Stakhanovets in has been a microaggression against him... good!

i-too-am-the-peoples-cube.jpg
[highlight=#ffff00]Comrade Vlad - check your PM messages![/highlight]

Comrade Putout, oh dear! So poor Commissar Liawatha Warren is subject to all sorts of microaggressions like these? It must be so difficult.

I myself am the victim of constant microaggression. Just the other day, a young and fit person jogged past me on the street, mocking the fact that I am old and arthritic and cannot jog.

Last night a server at Chipotle failed to recognize me as a high party official, despite my heavy coat and sunglasses, and to compound the microaggression, the meal I got (a vegetarian dish) did not look as appetizing as the sizzling fajita plate ordered by the next customer.

At Winter Solstice, the Salvation Army is an army of microaggressors, with their little red pots and constantly ringing bells shoving their Christofasctic dogma down my throat!

Can you imagine the horror of microaggression a womyn feels when a man opens a door in front of her? Should she walk through the door first, meekly acknowledging her subservience, or does she wait for the man to bull his way through the door first, confirming his brutishness? Either way, his very presence at the door is a microaggression!

Reflect on the microaggression that abounds in barbecue. Not only are these murderers reveling in their meat eating, causing irreparable psychic damage to Vegans, they also, in Alabama (need I say more? Of course I will anyway), have a substance called "White Sauce." THEY claim it is simply something to enhance the flavor, but I see through their racist code words. THEY are trying to mask the African American origins of barbecue by slathering this "White Sauce" over it to steal the heritage of an oppressed minority. And don't even get me started on "Red Sauce!"

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Am I asking too many questions? Would it be better if I just got an appointment on Commissarka Pinkie's calendar for some shovel therapy? And would such therapy be considered a microaggression or a macroaggression or something in between?

Comrade, this is neither micro- nor macro-aggression. It is Compassion, Caring, Correction and Protection (CCCP). Therapy is never aggressive. It shows how much The Party™ cares about The People™.

Microaggression itself is a microaggression on students. It is too hard for them to spell.

Ivan Betinov wrote:And don't even get me started on "[highlight=#00ff00]Red Sauce[/highlight]!"

Uncle Joes Red Sauce.jpg
You can slather this on your white meats to quell the microagressions on your barbeque, or at a Redskins tailgate party.

I had to respectfully correct [color=#C0392B]Comrade Vlad Linen[/color] when he wrote:Comrade Putout, oh dear! So poor Commissar Liawatha Liatwatha Warren is subject to all sorts of microaggressions like these? It must be so difficult.

Nick Gillespie Reason.com

I realize that simply by saying that you've probably heard of microaggressions, I'm likely committing one.

For the uninitiated, microaggressions are "statements by a person from a privileged group that belittles or isolates a member of an unprivileged group, as it relates to race, class, gender, sexual orientation, ability and more." [highlight=#ffff00]The really innovative thing about microaggressions is that they are often meant in a spirit of inclusion by the speaker.[/highlight] For instance, depending on who's speaking and who's listening, complimeting someone on their hair, clothing, or whatever might count as a covert way of putting him in his place. "That's a really fancy jacket" may really be code for WTF are you doing in clothes that are above your station?
...depending on who's speaking and who's listening...

mitt-romney-microaggression-1.jpg
joe-biden-nonmicroaggression-1.jpg

The answer is simple comrades. Just like scientists have previously discovered that the atom was not, in fact, the smallest particle, but could be divided and subdivided into smaller particles, progressive scientists have since identified various levels and sub-levels of justice (social justice, environmental justice, economic justice, racial justice, etc.). Since then our society has matured and began also to divide and subdivide aggressions, to which the People™ are being subjected by the Non-People™.

Now regarding the victim status:

Victims of microaggressions are being awarded a microvictim status, which entitles them to microloans, microreparations, and microbailouts.

Please don't confuse it with nanoaggression, which is even more dangerous because it is invisible to the naked eye and often goes undetected. Progressive scientists, however, have discovered means to detect invisible nanoaggression and categorize them according to the existing nomenclature, thus arming progressive activists with tools needed to survive this invisible plague sweeping the nation.

I believe that now, with the rising awareness about various degrees of aggressions, it is time to bring them in compliance with the metric system as follows:

Miliaggression = 0.001 regular aggression
Santiaggression = 0.01 regular aggression
STFU = 1.0 regular aggression
Kiloaggression = 1,000 regular aggressions
Megaaggression = 1,000,000 regular aggressions
Gigaaggression = 1,000,000,000 regular aggressions

We can go on, but things like Teraaggression (1,000,000,000,000 regular aggressions) almost never happen, except for when Marco Rubio accused Hillary Clinton of being a blast from the past.

Microaggression_Obama_Middle_Finger.jpg
I see your #microaggression and I raise you the middle finger.

All straight white Christian males are micro aggressors by virtue of existing. If you are not one of these then you can claim victimhood.

Red Square wrote:We can go on, but things like Teraaggression (1,000,000,000,000 regular aggressions) almost never happen, except for when Marco Rubio accused Hillary Clinton of being a blast from the past.

I think this is where we launch the War on Tera.

It doesn't matter that it's rare. What matters is that it's dangerous and unpredictable. We must do it to protect The Children™.

Red Square wrote: Miliaggression = 0.001 regular aggression
Santiaggression = 0.01 regular aggression
STFU = 1.0 regular aggression
Kiloaggression = 1,000 regular aggressions
Megaaggression = 1,000,000 regular aggressions
Gigaaggression = 1,000,000,000 regular aggressions

We can go on, but things like Teraaggression (1,000,000,000,000 regular aggressions) almost never happen, except for when Marco Rubio accused Hillary Clinton of being a blast from the past.
Will this be on the end of the year finals?

[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]
This punch-line occurred to me in the middle of the night after some work a few weeks back. But I never worked out the best why to tell it.
[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]
Mark Blond should be penalized for exceeding the aggression limit. Perhaps signs should be erected to remind comrades of the rules of safe thinking.

So Obamaphones are in reality microphones which have been given to are the entitlements of microvictims?

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Comrade Vlad Linen[/color] nailed it when he wrote:I am but a simple prog.
I think every image I have included Ivan the Stakhanovets in has been a microaggression against him... good!

i-too-am-the-peoples-cube.jpg
.[highlight=#ffff00]![/highlight]
Yep, I'm a victim, and I am entitled to be compensated, either financially, or we can negotiate other goods or "services" (wink, wink...).

Soooo, would saying something like 'your birthday suit needs ironing' to Mr./Ms. Bruce Jenner be called 'transgression'?

Warren Peas wrote:Soooo, would saying something like 'your birthday suit needs ironing' to Mr./Ms. Bruce Jenner be called 'transgression'?
Yes, because that would make him a transvictim, to be compensated on a transponential scale.

Microvictims, on the other hand, like Ivan the Stakhanovets here, are entitled to mictocompensations in the amount of $0.10 per microaggression, minus $0.08 federal tax. Local taxes applicable.

Hence the popular progressive saying, "If I had $0.02 every time I sense a microaggression, I'd be a rich donor to the Clinton Foundation."

[color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] proved once again that he is loco when he wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote: I think every image I have included Ivan the Stakhanovets in has been a microaggression against him... good!
Yep, I'm a victim, and I am entitled to be compensated, either financially, or we can negotiate other goods or "services" (wink, wink...).
Another Bruce Jenner moment right when I am flipping Ivan off!

What are the odds?!

flippin-the-birds.jpg

** Aye yai yai! I think I am a miss!!

Comrade Putout, thank you for explaining the difference between what is a microaggression and what is not. It's too bad that Mittens believes womyn should be stuck in binders. Why, at least Mooslims allow them to move around as long as they are in their mandatory potato sacks. And just as glorious Court Jester Joey B has not committed a microaggression with the quote you showed, or the time he groped massaged the wife of the Defense Secretary, Commissar Reid did not commit a microaggression when he talked about Dear Leader "not having a negro dialect".

Comrade RedD, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me. When I pet my cats and they go right ahead and wash the spot where I pet them, is this a microaggression? Or are they or am I just being speciesist?

Oh and when I clip their nails because they I don't want them damaging the furniture, is that a microaggression? Or maybe something like a kiloaggression?

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote: Comrade RedD, I was wondering if you could answer a question for me. When I pet my cats and they go right ahead and wash the spot where I pet them, is this a microaggression? Or are they or am I just being speciesist?

Oh and when I clip their nails because they I don't want them damaging the furniture, is that a microaggression? Or maybe something like a kiloaggression?
Regarding your second question, I myself enjoy manicures. The damage done to furniture is my gentle reminder to my resident manicurist (human) that she has been neglecting her duty. (Or sometimes it is because damaging furniture is an exhilarating art form.) However, a cousin of mine despises and detests manicures. So in his case, a manicure would range from micro- to kilo-aggression, to be judged by decibel levels of protests. In my case, conversely, not giving a manicure is a microagression, whereas my reminder might be considered a microagression if it were possible for nonhuman entities to commit any aggressions at all toward human entities. Remember, just as only pallid persons are capable of racism, only human persons are capable of speciesism. I trust that clarifies the issue.

As for your first question ... as we used to say back in the alleys, mine to know and yours to find out. It is best not to question too much.

Red Square wrote:Microvictims, on the other hand, like Ivan the Stakhanovets here, are entitled to mictocompensations in the amount of $0.10 per microaggression, minus $0.08 federal tax. Local taxes applicable.

Hence the popular progressive saying, "If I had $0.02 every time I sense a microaggression, I'd be a rich donor to the Clinton Foundation."

This is one of those times when being a foreign national has it's advantages.

Every time I sense a microagression, I'm microcompensated $0.10 and, with a tripling of my donated tribute toward the great work in which the Clinton Foundation is engaged, I receive special dispensation and tax free remuneration which leaves me with a tidy profit of $0.04 per microaggression and, believe me when I tell you, I can sense a microaggression like no other.

Over time, it adds up.

Comrade Vlad Linen,

As your introductory image-post makes clear, micro-aggression has been around for quite a long time, and today there are many more (such as the Goriputians) who emulate micro-aggressors against the now-finally-weakened giant, Uncle Sam:

--KOOK

RedDiaperette wrote: Regarding your second question, I myself enjoy manicures. The damage done to furniture is my gentle reminder to my resident manicurist (human) that she has been neglecting her duty. (Or sometimes it is because damaging furniture is an exhilarating art form.) However, a cousin of mine despises and detests manicures. So in his case, a manicure would range from micro- to kilo-aggression, to be judged by decibel levels of protests. In my case, conversely, not giving a manicure is a microagression, whereas my reminder might be considered a microagression if it were possible for nonhuman entities to commit any aggressions at all toward human entities. Remember, just as only pallid persons are capable of racism, only human persons are capable of speciesism. I trust that clarifies the issue.

Comrade RedD, LOL! This was hilarious!I think you must be the only cat I know that enjoys manicures. And, if we are going by decibel levels, I'm thinking it's more than a microaggression with my cats. And now I understand the microaggressions can only be committed by humans against other species and not the other way around.

Just like your example, the microaggressions in Baltimore consisted of the shop owners, cars and buildings being in the way of the looters when they were experiencing a righteous anger.

Comrade Kook, so this is where the Great AlGore has been hiding. Glorious! Organizing followers to weaken and close down Uncle Sam!