'Middle Class Joe' Biden gets a raise

[img]/images/Biden_Pray_for_Rain_Boat.jpg[/img]

Biden admits middle class left behind by Obama policies

America's National Treasure, Vice Premier Joe Biden has acknowledged the progress made by Dear Leader's brilliant economic policies that have raised all boats with the rising tide...Middle Class Wages (to include Biden's own) have risen $0.14, and Joe said so.

Tax brackets are under revision to re-absorb this windfall back into the Government, and will be authorized by pen or phone, or something.

And another version, I can't decide which one is better...

[img]/images/Biden_Pray_for_Rain_Boat2.jpg[/img]

"Barack and I created a tide that raised all boats. Would you believe me or your lying eyes?"

Red Square wrote:And another version, I can't decide which one is better...

"Barack and I created a tide that raised all boats. Would you believe me or your lying eyes?"

My vote would be for this one.

--KOOK

Lying eyes, Comrade People's Director.

<off>
I would have loved to hear the SILENCE after Joe announced "But middle class wages went up by only 14 cents. Hear me? 14 cents. You know it. You don't have to know the number, but you know. The middle class has been left behind.”....(and backstage--cue the "chirping crickets" in 3, 2, 1, ...)

I think Barry will have Joe back in the Witness Protection Program before the sun goes down.

<on>

The imagery of lying eyes reinforces our trust in our National Leadership over individualism...

FORWARD!

Joe gets a raise? Really! Kool! He must have gotten a kick in the ass from me! And, believe me, I really know how to kick ass.

Isn't as good as it sounds. He wasn't kicked up, he was kicked down. We need to keep our boots on his chicken neck for at two weeks. Keep it up chickies!

My father had a stroke, I've had a stroke. Joe, you're no stroke (of genius).

Uncle Joe always knew how to be the best middle class citizen.