Migrants don't bring disease. In fact, they help fight it!

People who oppose immigration often argue that migrants bring disease with them, and that they then become a burden to health systems in their new countries because they're so sick.

But that's not true, a team of experts argued in a new report released Wednesday.

In fact, they point out that immigrants make up a significant portion of the healthcare work forces in their new homelands.

Migrants don't bring disease. In fact, they help fight it, report says

This is not satire, that is an actual screen shot of the article... follow the link to see for yourself!

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/immig ... it-n944146

So you will not catch heart disease or cancer from migrants - but they are full of communicable diseases such as HIV, AIDS, tuberculosis, hepatitis, Chagas Disease...

Oh, and they might work in the healthcare industry ... so, um... they FIGHT disease... yeah, that's it... they fight disease between their bouts of bloody coughing fits...

This entire article makes me think that tobacco smoke enemas will soon be making a comeback...

The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into the patient's rectum for various ostensible medical purposes.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus and attached to a bellows fumigator would literally blow smoke up ones' ass.

The warmth of the smoke was supposed to encourage respiration, but of course this is total BS - however, thanks to this we have the expression 'blowing smoke up your @ss'.

The poverty and deprivation they're running away from don't seem to actually cause any problems whatsoever according to the experts.

So why do they need emergency asylum again?

Evil Smiley wrote:The tobacco enema was used to infuse tobacco smoke into the patient's rectum for various ostensible medical purposes.

A rectal tube inserted into the anus and attached to a bellows fumigator would literally blow smoke up ones' ass.

The warmth of the smoke was supposed to encourage respiration, but of course this is total BS - however, thanks to this we have the expression 'blowing smoke up your @ss'.

Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it, pal.

Besides, just where do you think that my team and I get all of our Global Warming predictions? Hmmmm?

This medical technique may be used for the correction of cross-eyedness in cattle (punch line of joke is... "I'm not gonna put my lips on the same end of the pipe that you used!") as well as the education of college students!

[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]

When NBC News quotes a paper published in the British journal Lancet you know something is about to hit the fan:

"McGovern and Spiegel were among 24 commissioners who worked on a two-year project to analyze whether migration spreads disease and to look into the effects that migrants have on health. The final study, published in the Lancet medical journal, finds that migration benefits economies. It also finds that people are using myths to fight migration."
For added emphasis, NBC includes a quote from none other than the Lancet Editor himself, Richard Horton:

"In too many countries, the issue of migration is used to divide societies and advance a populist agenda"
I don't know about you, but when the editor of a medical journal dabbles openly in politics I worry. And I'm not the only one. Commenting on an unrelated issue, Sir Mark Pepys wrote of Lancet editor Richard Horton:

"The failure of the Menduca et al authors to disclose their extraordinary conflicts of interest… are the most serious, unprofessional and unethical errors.

The transparent effort to conceal this vicious and substantially mendacious partisan political diatribe as an innocent humanitarian appeal has no place in any serious publication, let alone a professional medical journal, and would disgrace even the lowest of the gutter press."
In addition, Pepys accused Horton personally saying:

"Horton's behavior in this case is consistent with his longstanding and wholly inappropriate use of The Lancet as a vehicle for his own extreme political views. It has greatly detracted from the former high standing of the journal."
In response, Horton said:

"How can you separate politics and health? The two go hand-in-hand."
Well then, Mr. Horton, perhaps you should stay the hell out of both.

Since disease comes from dirty places, and your theory is that our undocumented actually fight the disease, you are implying that they do the cleaning of the dirty places. And the lawncare. You're a racist. I denounce your theory and your stereotyping of our guests.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Foukault_pipe_ThinkDifferent_250.jpg[/img]

Did you know that our very own Ivan the Stakhanovets taught at Boston University? Here he is assisting a much younger Professor Bernard Sanders with his explanation of macroeconomics to an undergraduate student. Ivan is totally autodidactic.

(That coed looks familiar but I can't place her...)

I find it awful that people oppose the spread of TBC and HIV by immigrants. After all, these poor bacteriae and viruses have rights too, don't they? Who are we to decide what the "good germs" are... In a true, open and all-inclusive society, we should open our door to all lifeforms.

Somehow, I think I have hijacked my own thread and it has turned into a buttsmokefest.

And Trump <spit> calls CNN fake news. That looks real to me.