Migrants in Germany torch down their own tent city

Fire_Germany_Police.jpg
HANOVER, GERMANY- A riot ensued yesterday morning when residents of a migrant 'tent city' with a population of 7,500 burned down their only shelters. The migrants, who are mostly young and able-bodied men from a number of Muslim countries in the Middle East, claimed they were insulted by the labels on water bottles with the logo of Red Cross, the organization that has distributed water to their camp. Having confused the symbol of the international humanitarian group with a religious symbol of Christianity, the protesting migrants ignited the tents that the nation of Germany has given them on the verge of winter.

The arriving firefighters braved stones, glass bottles, and other hard objects thrown at them by the angered migrants as they they attempted to put out the fires that threatened to make the attackers homeless.

Later that evening, as the German police searched the smoldering remains of the camp for possible casualties, they discovered dead bodies of 58 female refugees, as well as 900 other unidentified females, some as young as 9, all of whom were severely beaten and raped during the riot by the protesting young males who make up the majority of the migrant camp population there.

Red_Cross_Kit.jpg
Red Cross officials were afraid to treat the victims' wounds out of fear that this would re-spark the riot. Instead they left behind a stockpile of medical supplies where the migrants could find them.

Hundreds of concerned Red Cross workers and volunteers spent a sleepless night painstakingly scratching off red crosses and removing any other references to their organization from the packaging in an effort to get badly needed medical kits to the victims. Many were disappointed to learn that none of their pills, ointments, and bandages ever reached the female victims, as all of the supplies were appropriated by the young males who treated a variety of burns they had suffered while igniting their own tents.

The public outcry did not stop once the last of the fires have been extinguished. Almost immediately, the American Red Cross in the United States had to put out a proverbial firestorm of viral news and hostile social media messages posted by progressive activists who declared their outrage, contempt, and disbelief that the Red Cross workers could be so "ignorant of foreign cultures" and "insensitive towards the religious needs of migrants." Accusations of Islamaphobia were some of the most common disparaging statements that flooded the comment sections of the nation's news and social media pages.

There has been no official statement by the Red Cross but we are eagerly waiting for one and will bring it to you along with any other updates as soon as they develop.

I dunno, Comrade Chedoh,

This just sounds so familiar. I dunno why but....

Rodney King Riot Images

Watts Riots and Images

These rioters torched their own cities, too! I think I see a pattern here.
Why yes! Yes, I do!

I for one am looking FORWARD! to exchanging pleasantries with the invaders visitors after Dear Leader welcomes the first 10-20 thousand next year.

BTW: I'm assured by "those in the know" that Dear Leader will NOT be on his way to Hawaii for another vacation the day they arrive. Really.

Huzzah! The Chedoh is back! I do hope you're feeling well from your tour of duty against Snopes.

As for this article, it is simply the red-hot heat of revolution that ignited the flame within their hearts and their city. Nothing more, nothing less.

Image Meanwhile, there's this:

Spielfeld: Nickelsdorf on Steroids

refugeesspielfeld.jpg

Read the whole thing by clicking on the headline.

Edit: The comments on this are quite touching. Do read them.

We were about to send a rescue party to Snopes Corporation. Glad to hear you again.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:We were about to send a rescue party to Snopes Corporation. Glad to hear you again.

You can't keep a good non-gender defined person down, Comrade!