Mike Hukabee in Drag?

HukabeeDragQueenBigHair.jpg

Comrades,

As a dedicated made progressive, I have been very disturbed with the growing number of conservatives who have proven to be tolerant of gay people, especially with CPAC inviting members of Go Pride to the last CPAC conference. How frightening is that!? Conservatives and gay people getting together on issues that matter like taxation and personal freedom? The horror! (spit, spit).

But thanks to a news article spread far and wide by Yahoo--thank you Yahoo!—hug, hug, kiss, kiss—we now have more ammunition to use against conservatives (see link below).

And then, just out of curiosity, I googled Hukabee and found the above photo of Mr. Gay Basher himself, Mike Goober/Gomer Pyle Huckabee, dressed to the nines, with big hair, to boot! Oh joy! Ha Ha Ha! La La La La La La! I couldn't believe my good fortune!

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100414/ap ... y_marriage

Who knew Chucklebee had such sexy legs? Oh, and of course I denounce him.

Dearest Czar Czar, Correct Image of Herr Huckabee has made me feel dirty,,, progressive,,, yet flaccid... Collective,,, yet disheveled...

I apologize to the collective when I ashamedly admit that the vile Dana Perino causes the exact opposite reaction in my pants.

Perino.jpg

I fear I am nearing a trip to gulag...

disclaimer: schlock meter-1000%

I am in a status of something like awe at such big bouffant hairdo. How now to make what kind of hat for such voluminousness as little pink flower arrangement seem to be lost of such bounty and turbin is not permissible as it would to cause serious case of hat-hair and I have not to find where such condition covered in Obooboocare. I will to continue such ponderances.

And as Czar Czar to say, I am too knocked by such lengthy and sculputed legs. On one more issue - do not such sculpturing of huge amounts of hairs make for use of deadly CFC use with many cans of hairspray? Will this not make moreof the CO2 go into atmosphere to create more deadly Globel Warming? Should not Gorbles Cube be made aware of such infraction so as to also denounce the attainment of Big Hair?
As to gay and lesbian outrage issue that will soon to be forsaken as all skool childrens being indoctrinated for such tolerances as noted by National Day of Silence.

Denouncement of Suckabee is duly noted.

oooooh, what an exposure, comrade Leninka! The Huck has lost weight (no doubt due to Mo's 'Fatty Intervention "Put Down that Donut You FatAss' Initiative Plan') He speaks against Gayism and dresses in drag for party's. Hypocritical hypocrite!

Fraulein, what good observation you have. Mo had been to visit Huck on his show on Faux news... spit spit... but to take him to tasking for being so fat. He was expectantly of grovelling and submissive nature to such majestic and mighty Mo-ness.

After much contemplation and toiling and collecting materials from world-wide then cutting and gluing and beading and some little bit sewing, I may have found perfect accompaniament ecoutramint accessory for such humungous hairdo.

I am of ObaHope that it to meet with Leninka's approval. It is just simple comb adornment but it is of nice balance with pretty pink flower. Image

Most gloriously loverly, dear Czarweary! He is looking most svelte after Mo's Mandated Diet suggestions, is he not? The adornment is most adornable adorable too.

Comrades,

My apologies for being absent. Where I have been, I cannot explain. I don't know myself. Jiffi Lobo? An experimentation with the benefits of the medical marijuana now covered under Dear Leader's new plan? Who knows?

Yes, Comrade Czar Czar, Chuklebee has the most attractive legs. Who knew?

The gayness issue is a most touchy one, much like those who support the troops but don't support what the troops do. Everyone has an opinion.

I was in big fear that it would become harder and harder to continue calling all Rethuglicans racists, sexists, homophobes, but not to worry, now, with Chuklebee equating gay behavior with incest.

Dear Comrade Fidel in Cuba, much like Comrade Adolf, felt that gays were a scourge on the planet and needed to be dealt with appropriately, as does Comrade Aquavelvajad in Iran.

However, we in present day, know that it is most important to indoctrinate children about all sexual acts, both gay and not, at a young of age as possible. And, frankly, I believe every day ought to be a National Day of Silence. The more children keep quiet and are not allowed to talk, the easier it will be to indoctrinate them.

Comrade Buffoon,

Do not worry your rubbery little head. Now, you are confused, but certainly the day will come when the sexes are so blended, and equalized that we will all be the same sex, and then, there will be no problems.

Comrade Mrs Al Czarweary,

Yet another talent has emerged in you that we were not aware of. That of ladies milliner. Surely, Comrade Pulloskies must be thinking right now about changing out her queenly head dress for that snazzy hat you have placed on Chuklebee's bouffant.

That reminds me, it's time for a straightening treatment. I must keep my braids presentable. I must get my welfare check cashed so I can get on over to the beauty parlor.

Comradess Leninka, I hope you had a complete enjoyment of Jiffy-Lobo (if that is where you were. If there is doubt, check for a railroad track like stain on top of head and back of neck) Or possibly this is an indication that you were at the Rancho with a much gusto party?! In any case, happy returns!
I have given passing thoughts to changing my Countess Head Ornamentations but I am so attached... literally. It is a long, sad story not worth revealing explaining but an entire change could be most unsatisfactory. Being coiffure challenged is nothing to be ashamed of, but it is harsh for sun scorchings.

Comrade Leninka,

I have celebrated your return with a dinner of beet muffins and anti-freeze dried vodka! Cheers! I share your need for medicinal marijuana (I write my own scripts!) but I must suggest that hemp (the sterile form of marijuana) is what that nasty, vile, criminal Amerikkkan Konstitution is written on. So I'm torn........

What!!! The Amerikkkan constitution is written on Hemp??? The horror!! What a terrible way to degrade a good piece of hemp. I'm shocked! How disheartening.

Leninka wrote:What!!! The Amerikkkan constitution is written on Hemp??? The horror!! What a terrible way to degrade a good piece of hemp. I'm shocked! How disheartening.

Image Remeber Leninka (and I think you already know this) smoking hemp is pointless...

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comradess Leninka, I hope you had a complete enjoyment of Jiffy-Lobo (if that is where you were. If there is doubt, check for a railroad track like stain on top of head and back of neck) Or possibly this is an indication that you were at the Rancho with a much gusto party?! In any case, happy returns!
I have given passing thoughts to changing my Countess Head Ornamentations but I am so attached... literally. It is a long, sad story not worth revealing explaining but an entire change could be most unsatisfactory. Being coiffure challenged is nothing to be ashamed of, but it is harsh for sun scorchings.

Thank you Comrade Pulloskies,

Fortunately, I did not find myself trapped at the Rancho. The last time that happened, I was trapped in a closet babysitting Calvin and Hobbies, while Theocritus and Bruno entertained the Many Titted Empress and Jodin Morey, not to mention the fact that afterward, Theocritus pretended he was too ill to clean up the mess they made, and asked me to mop up.

As for your coif. It is, indeed, lovely, and most suitable for you, and I can imagine Bruno might already have his eye on the other hat.