Minitruth Flash: Pearl Harbor Reclassified as Limited Action

This reclassification will require that all citizens make mandatory visit to local district's Jiffy-Lobo.

Any prole that does not meet the requirement in the next 48 hours will be publicly denounced and forced to ride the Kapitalist Pig of Shame until such time that they beg for Lobo access.

Lobo will be provided free of charge via Glorious Obamacare!

Image Image
Any speeches that were not given by this non-person do not exist. All material, video and audio, pertaining to this fabrication should be delivered to Minitruth for proper screening and disposal. Any materials not turned over to the proper authority are considered contraband forthwith.

End of transmission...

INGSOC wrote:This reclassification will require that all citizens make mandatory visit to local district's Jiffy-Lobo.

Any prole that does not meet the requirement in the next 48 hours will be publically denounced and forced to ride the Kapitalist Pig of Shame until such time that they beg for Lobo access.

Of course, being I am no prole being more equal than others, I am not required to visit a Jiffy Lobo. However, it has been awhile since I have had the old pipes cleaned out and so it is quite tempting. I have but one question comrade Ingsoc, which Kapitalist Pig of Shame do we get to ride? The one on top or bottom?

Our glorious dear leader is so much wiser than most than he can redefine the previously definable, can he not! Limited action, it was!! and we are thankful it was not greater action!!

I am greatly offended this was called "war"!!

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:Our glorious dear leader is so much wiser than most than he can redefine the previously definable, can he not! Limited action, it was!! and we are thankful it was not greater action!!

Frau - Please remand the fabricator of that filth for immediate reeducation and a 2/3rds lobo.

Have you seen Diaperette lately? She wouldn't have given that to you... would she?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
INGSOC wrote:This reclassification will require that all citizens make mandatory visit to local district's Jiffy-Lobo.

Any prole that does not meet the requirement in the next 48 hours will be publically denounced and forced to ride the Kapitalist Pig of Shame until such time that they beg for Lobo access.

Of course, being I am no prole being more equal than others, I am not required to visit a Jiffy Lobo. However, it has been awhile since I have had the old pipes cleaned out and so it is quite tempting. I have but one question comrade Ingsoc, which Kapitalist Pig of Shame do we get to ride? The one on top or bottom?

Whichever you choose.

However, the photo is from a return trip home with a satisfied mandated customer.

The first one hundred million through the doors will receive the handy and stylish exo-skull-cap pictured. Those arriving later will be discharged with rags and some duct tape holding what's left in. So get there early!

End of transmission...

Fortunately, the Hawaii Department of Revisionist History and Birthing Records has created a bogus searched the archives and found the original of the original which must have been tampered with to produce the vile incorrect image.

Headline-1.jpg

You go too far by declaring Comrade Roosevelt to be a non-person! Look at all that he did to bring us closer to the wonderful world of Next Tuesday. If only he had lived to serve another four terms in office!

However his image could be touched up a little in our history books:
[attachment=0]obama-roosevelt.jpg[/attachment]

INGSOC wrote:
Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:Our glorious dear leader is so much wiser than most than he can redefine the previously definable, can he not! Limited action, it was!! and we are thankful it was not greater action!!

Frau - Please remand the fabricator of that filth for immediate reeducation and a 2/3rds lobo.

Have you seen Diaperette lately? She wouldn't have given that to you... would she?
Heavens, no, I would not sully myself with such! True, I had suggested "Overseas Contingency Operation" or "Man-Made Boo-Boo," but Dear Leader knows so much better than any of us. I wipe a tear from my eye at the thought of his excellence. (Or maybe from the vodka fumes.)

Comrade INGSOC, allow me to clear up the clarification -- said accurate photos were redeemed from the Bush administration regime. Need I say more.

Obviously, they are either Fakery or Rewriting Of Inaccurate History. In either case, I can testify (as long as not in court) that said disturbing photos were not received from new Comrade RedDiaperette (after all, I received a glorious bribegift of booze),

I am not sure what I am more upset about, the erroneous description that this was called war, or the wanton expulsion of greenhouse gasses that these warmongers allowed! No wonder it wa so hot today!

Comrades, as we all know, we all live in a global community, a "place" if you will, where some actually "work" (fortunately that doesn't include us, other than the beet fields), and others "work" to progressively make our global community a better place for all (except for the teabaggers, of course, who will soon be in the Gulag).

Since, in one way or another, we're all working in this place we lovingly call Gaia, I believe that it's time to call this nonsense in Syria what it truly is - Workplace Violence.

There. Now that that's understood, perhaps we can move FORWARD!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:.....Since, in one way or another, we're all working in this place we lovingly call Gaia, I believe that it's time to call this nonsense in Syria what it truly is - Workplace Violence.

Don't you think that is a bit too extreme? Doesn't a "workplace mishap" sound better?

In honor of Dear Leader's (PBUH) dear leadership in this leaderless situation, it should be called a "Chicago-style international drive-by"

Tovarichi wrote:In honor of Dear Leader's (PBUH) dear leadership in this leaderless situation, it should be called a "Chicago-style international drive-by"
This does not make sense, comrade. There are no such issues in Chicago!!

INGSOC wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:In honor of Dear Leader's (PBUH) dear leadership in this leaderless situation, it should be called a "Chicago-style international drive-by"

Perhaps Comrade Tovarichi refers to drive-by window of food distribution center, where one shouts out orders into face of clown. One must be careful, however, of what kind of mask is on face of clown.

RedDiaperette wrote:
INGSOC wrote:

Perhaps Comrade Tovarichi refers to drive-by window of food distribution center, where one shouts out orders into face of clown. One must be careful, however, of what kind of mask is on face of clown.

Obama red nose.png
Or who is behind mask...