Miss Progmerica

Miss Progmerica
The Final Interview: Knowledge of PC Politiks

Guest interrogator, Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa:
Welcome, Miss New York. Do you believe the government should pay for "ritual nicks," otherwise known as FGM for Islamic residents?

Miss New York: Of couse, the government should provide for all multicultural experiences. Islam is what has made New York what it is today. Some like it hot, but some like it numb, so I can see both sides.

Antonio Villaraigosa:
Miss Alaska, do you believe that it is the duty of the government to protect the environment and to restrain greedy capitalists from drilling oil? And do you recycle?

Miss Alaska:
Our country is blessed with many natural resources and we should drill all the oil before China does. And yes, I do recycle. I use all the parts of the caribou that I kill.

Even though it often to be done by the Egypt peoples I am not in the favor of ritual pricks. There is much too many of the pricks already and they should not to be adding more of them. It should also to be of noted that pricks not just of the Moose-alimb peoples but also of the other religion groupings. It is mostly depending upon the culture of the peoples and not the religions that make for the many pricks of the world.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Even though it often to be done by the Egypt peoples I am not in the favor of ritual pricks. There is much too many of the pricks already and they should not to be adding more of them. It should also to be of noted that pricks not just of the Moose-alimb peoples but also of the other religion groupings. It is mostly depending upon the culture of the peoples and not the religions that make for the many pricks of the world.

Pricks? I thought this was Miss Progmerika contestables? I was going to enter myself (although that might be a wee bold? After all, who could compete with my well endowments??) But if it's a contests of pricks, I would consider loyal royal Comrades Whoopie and delightful Commissar Theo who have always been endowed with prickness. (is that a word? I get confused??)

What a pity, since Leninka would make a lovely light skinned Miss Prog!
leninka 1.JPG

Who is this Miss Alaska?? Where did she comes from? A troll? How are tolls allowed in enter?! Throw the whoring troll out!!

I hope these Egyptian doctors who give pricks to baby girls are females because it's well known that muslim men can't find the... ummm, little man in the boat...on a full grown woman, let alone an infant.

Speaking of the 'little man in the boat'... did I mention that I met Verne Troyer?

We saw eye to eye... and I'm not really that tall.

Such a big gun for a little man...

man-in-boat1.jpg

Comrades I confess... Woody Allen once charmed the pants off me.

He is a huge prog but, sorrowfully, just a 'small prick.'

man-in-boat3.jpg

Male circumcision is not progerific because it retains male pleasure and potency. Also, it is a hideously backwards Jewish tradition that must be annihilated. The government should not pay for it.

I do not know if the doctors who perform it in Arabia are women or men, but the United Pediatricians Association of What's Best for Kids decided that it's probably ok to do it here, b/c it's more lucrative and safer for it to be done in the west than some dusty, dimly lit concrete block.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Even though it often to be done by the Egypt peoples I am not in the favor of ritual pricks. There is much too many of the pricks already and they should not to be adding more of them. It should also to be of noted that pricks not just of the Moose-alimb peoples but also of the other religion groupings. It is mostly depending upon the culture of the peoples and not the religions that make for the many pricks of the world.

Pricks? I thought this was Miss Progmerika contestables? I was going to enter myself (although that might be a wee bold? After all, who could compete with my well endowments??) But if it's a contests of pricks, I would consider loyal royal Comrades Whoopie and delightful Commissar Theo who have always been endowed with prickness. (is that a word? I get confused??)

What a pity, since Leninka would make a lovely light skinned Miss Prog!
leninka 1.JPG

Who is this Miss Alaska?? Where did she comes from? A troll? How are tolls allowed in enter?! Throw the whoring troll out!!

Thanks for the compliment, Fraulein. I'm speechless. I wonder how I would do in the swimsuit contest. Do you think they would give me extra points for my large ass?

Yes, I believe that contestant from Alaska is a troll, but I suppose every beauty contest has them, I've even seen them win as high as second place, and these types are so power hungry that they often go off to be judges and news anchors, and sometimes even mayors of small towns. And when they get involved in politics, it's always a disaster. Who wants to put the face of a troll onto a particular political viewpoint, anyway? They never get very far. Now, of course, if such a troll were to represent the evil capitalist Rethuglican Party, then I would say: "you go girl! You just make progressives like us look all the better."

Casserole Czar wrote:Male circumcision is not progerific because it retains male pleasure and potency. Also, it is a hideously backwards Jewish tradition that must be annihilated.

That reminds me of a joke (as most things do). I think Sarah Silverman said it (highlight seemingly blank space below to read it)...

When parents are trying to decide if they should circumcise their baby boy, they should ask the girl. You know, the one who'll be sucking it in 16 years.

Women should get to choose, Whoopie. The word "choice" is synonomous with womyn. You say women, I say choice! Women! Choice! Women! Choice! See, it even feels good rolling off the tongue.

Speaking of large asses in the swimsuit contest...big behinds are popular in many circles. Just ask Dear Weeder. When he gets the chance, he choose that over the brainy type anytime.

What's up with Miss Michigan appearing uncovered and such in front of millions of people? Allah forbid! Unless, of course, there be holy war hidden within the liner of her swimwear... Does Victoria Secret carry a new seduction warfare panty line?

Pricks do come from many parts of the globe. But most of the pricks are found in the USA. We are the slave-owning, mass-murdering, empire-building, child-disciplining land of the arrogant. Why, most of the other parts of the world RESPECT the rights of children and minors and women. We are the ones who don't pay them fairly or even give them abortion on demand.

Miss Alaska pricks the earth with her oil drills, and thus murders the soul of mother earth.

Casserole Czar wrote:
Miss Alaska pricks the earth with her oil drills, and thus murders the soul of mother earth.

Well said CC. Humans are giant mosquitoes sucking the life blood out of Gaia.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Casserole Czar wrote:

Well said CC. Humans are giant mosquitoes sucking the life blood out of Gaia.

I bet that's not all Miss Alaska was sucking....

Fraulein! Get your mind out of the gutter and back onto the highways of global peace and unification! Mental images of Miss Alaska will only hinder our progess as mindless pawns simmer their thoughts on an attractive female traitor to progress. Gaia forbid they think the Palinites have something to offer--to satisfy their needs and desires! Only the Revolution satisfies the needs and desires of the peopletariat. Only the Revolution can open their mouths, tip back their throats and pour in the sustaining blood of the detractors.

Casserole Czar wrote:Fraulein! Get your mind out of the gutter and back onto the highways of global peace and unification! Mental images of Miss Alaska will only hinder our progess as mindless pawns simmer their thoughts on an attractive female traitor to progress. Gaia forbid they think the Palinites have something to offer--to satisfy their needs and desires! Only the Revolution satisfies the needs and desires of the peopletariat. Only the Revolution can open their mouths, tip back their throats and pour in the sustaining blood of the detractors.

Dear Comardess CC, you are most definitely right correct in this matter. I will denounce myself and put down the vodka.

Fraulein, I'd like to make a casserole for you! What is your favorite flavor of jello? I was thinking of making a slurpy pie that you could suck up with a straw... Call it progressive, call it seductive, call it "my oven isn't working," but I just thought you deserved a little something special (and it goes nicely with vodka--in fact, now that I think of it, I could just put a dash right in there...). I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather gaze upon your time-tested, leathery breasts than upon some supple racy racist. In fact, your breasts remind me of the Motherland...dried up, inverted, cracking, yet resiliant. While Miss Alaska's remind me of the evils of Western idealism...invigorating wealth, sunny warmth, cushiony soft, yet completely over-estimated!

I am feeling most flattered although still pondering some of the thoughtful comments... but I would love a jello casserole! Everything goes with jello, does it not? Especially the People's Vodka, so I am thinking possibly lemon-lime? I am drooling at the very thought (of course, that does happens from time to time anyway.....)

I am happy to make a lemon lime jello pie! It's been awhile since I made a pie! It feels good to be back in the kitchen! As they say in Minnesota and other jello loving states--"Salad anyone?"

Here it is!
lime jello.jpg