Modern day Rosa Parks catches Trump supporter Red-hatted

MAGA_Santos.jpg
CAPE COD, MA -- Rosaine Santos, a 41-year-old immigrant from Brazil finally got her revenge last Friday against the MAGA hats that have been victimizing immigrants like her since they were popularized by our illegitimate president.

The loathsome headpiece audaciously adorned the head of Bryton Turner as he placed his order, ironically at a local Mexican restaurant. The mere sight of this discriminating symbol of hate was enough to send Santos into a fit of rage, which left her no choice but to forcibly remove the cap from the head of Turner, who called police.

Unsurprisingly, the police took the side of Turner, whose bold choice in headgear should have been blamed for inciting the episode. Police charged the immigrant Santos with disorderly conduct as well as assault and battery rather than Turner, who donned the offensive article which initiated the confrontation in the first place.

Santos offered this reply in response to the incident:

“I had a little bit to drink, maybe that's the reason that I couldn't walk away. But being discriminated for so many times in my life, I just had to stand up for myself,” she said. “He's not a victim. I am the victim. I have been bullied, OK?”
This event occurs in the wake of heroic calls from top party members like Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) to confront political adversaries wherever they are found. Courageous actions like this one are on the rise in the age of Trump as an apoplectic electorate struggle to snuff out the opposing views held by their fellow Americans.

Although it is not the first of such deeds, this fearless action taken by Brazilian immigrant Rosaine Santos has led some to refer to her as a modern-day Rosa Parks.

Was he smirking? If so, that might have forced her to relive the traumatic experience of watching the 24/7 news coverage on CNN of the Covington boys assaulting the Native American veteran playing his peace drum.

Smirking and wearing a MAGA hat don't mix. Also, standing and wearing a MAGA hat don't mix. Also having a face and wearing a MAGA hat don't mix. So as you can see, he was guilty all along.

Actually, the smirk wasn't the worst of it, Comrades The true offense was the fact that the young MAGA-addled hooligan, Nicky Sandmann, had the unmitigated gall to be standing on a higher step than Hero of quasi-Vietnam Era Refrigerator Maintenance, Nathan Phillips

This intentional micro-aggression made the young hooligan appear immensely larger than his actual 115 lbs and even permitted him to insult Recon Ranger Phillips by looking him straight in the eye, thus greatly intensifying the intimidating effect of his non-cringing and non-supplicating ....... "smile."

Red Square wrote:Was he smirking? If so, that might have forced her to relive the traumatic experience of watching the 24/7 news coverage on CNN of the Covington boys assaulting the Native American veteran playing his peace drum.

Smirking and wearing a MAGA hat don't mix. Also, standing and wearing a MAGA hat don't mix. Also having a face and wearing a MAGA hat don't mix. So as you can see, he was guilty all along.
So true.

Comrade Conservative Punk,

As you well know, Missing the Point™ is our stock and trade. We OWN the Laws of Cause and Effect,” our Holy Grail, by any means necessary.

We must go back and re-claim our legacy. (Including that of the past and future)

Modern Day Rosa Parks is about to get deported as an illegal. What is this country coming to when an illegal alien gets deported just for assaulting a citizen?