Moochele to do for dogs what she has accomplished for kids

Michelle Obama: American Dogs need balanced diets, exercise too

The first Lady, in her most recent campaign stop, encourages diets and exercise for the whole family...

"...some pigs are more equal than others..."

Yes, we must care for our children like our dogs.
Child-Chow1.jpg

she has a way of exercising mouthy muscles ( I have never seen a female pork down eatables like this woman.)
well, umm, my my

Michelle is promoting the ultimate in equality - use the same rations for your kids, your dogs and your husband or wife. Talk about fairness! Michelle rocks!!!

Komrade Katz,

You're so right, if you'll pardon the expression! Every life form should absorb the same feed. Except for the "elite" of course. Howsomever, if every life form can eat any other life form, I think it's fair to say we have "cannibalism!" No?

Nice™. Fair™. That's what counts™.

Pamalinsky wrote: Every life form should absorb the same feed.
happycat.jpg

Comrade Meow,

Kitties are the most underrated pets on the planet! They are most affectionate critters! They pretend they can do without you but, when pressed, they reveal how much they love and need you. That's just the way it is!

Tovarichi wrote:Pamski, you know how I feel about them...Image
Hey Tovi,

I hope you realize that pop-tart thingy you are teasing that poor little kitten with is exactly the same thingy some kid, by taking a few well-placed bites, made into a gun!

I hope you're satisfied!

Meanwhile, later that evening as Comrade Tovarich Tovarichi strolls through the neighborhood...

comeontovarichi.jpg

Good one, R.O.C.K.!

I can only hope Tovarichi is able to see how the amazing fierceness exhibited by this kitty you have shown us, can, by love, be transformed into equally fierce affection.

I doubt it, though.