Moonbat hats for the masses!

ATTENTION ALL PEASANTS, SUBJECTS, FAITHFUL COMRADES

HEAR THIS IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE PPPX

DDR KAMERAD, COMMISSAR OF MULLINERY

A while back, when I was just a lonely unknown among the masses (before I was raised to my above-equal status), I had come across this design sketch for headgear.

Image I thought to myself--brilliant! Another morale-boosting...something...for the masses! A symbol they can rally behind and wear!
~
Therefore, as Commissar of Mullinery, I have commissioned the Design Bureau of Spiffy Headwear to approximate this design. But, as you know, I believe in function as well as form, and am eager to share with the Party the features found in what we have dubbed the "Flappy."

- High-profile design

- Sturdy tinfoil construction--enough to protect the wearer from RightThinking, while allowing direct cerebral transmissions of The Party Line(TM).

But that's not all! Nanominiaturization allows the following standard features to be included without sacrificing comfort:

- GPS system (to keep close track of the faithful--you can never have too much governmental monitoring)

- RightThinking Proximity Alarm...wings flap in the presence of anyone to the Right of Mao (bark-caster optional)

Satisfaction Guaranteed! Listen to the testimony of these peasants progressives!

Image I just LOVE my "Flappy!"--it helps me think I really make a difference! Like when I blew $250K for a local-level campaign for a losing candidate, banning all those mean RightThinkers (flapflapflap) from my blog, plowing my parents' driveway, or begging for money on YouTube from my parents' basement!

-Timmy R, Ohio

Oh man, I can't tell you the difference my "Flappy" has made in my life! Because I'm kind of an actor, my biggest challenge--sort of--is separating reality from fantasy. But when the Flappy goes on, it's all clear--like, how Bush alone is responsible for Iraq, how Hugo Chavez is doing really good things in Venezuela...and how Marxism is really, really, A double-plus good for any nation that embraces it!

Unfortunately, it doesn't help me with how aggravated I get when someone calls me "moonbat," but I hope Bush's inevitable impeachment will change all that.

- Mikael R., Minnesota

Don't delay! Whip up the peasants in your Soviet to a conservative-hating foam with the best Party-approved mass-produced thought-correcting device since the invention of tinfoil!

Timmaaaaaah!
Goebbels!

Guess which one is the Fascist and which one is the turkey!

If you need a clue, go the Little Boy Bugger....er I mean Blogger Interrupted. It's like Coitus Interrupted, only except it's for very Progressive Marxist Pedophiles!
Timmaaah needs a job (but doesn't really want one, unless it's on Jennifer Brunner's staff for her next campaign, right now his parent's basement will do just fine). Send Ca$h! If you keep sending it now, maybe Timmaaaah will make enough dough for travel expenses to Obama's next inauguration. He lives in Cleveland and he's afraid of driving 400 miles, that's why he needs to charter a Gulfstream.
Email Jennifer Brunner today. Tell her to hire Timmy R.

Off Karacter....

Dear me, I never would have guessed in a gazillion years we'd come across somebody more twisted than the Mime™

DDR,
I heard that the new Messiah's Army will sport the new hat as well, but it will not have the wings. The new helmet would be constantly flapping away in battle, since as you know the only one's they would be fighting would be those right wing nut jobs.

Here's Lord Hillary with one on herself.

camrades,
I can't beleive that the evil rethuglikkkans thought of this before we did!
Or it could be the work of The Ministry of Truth...
One may never know. And you never will, unless they want you to know, and then it may be too late, and you really don't want to know.

Of course you would need the correct signage as to avoid a nasty lawsuit.
But who am I kidding? Why would any one want to sue the government? After [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]EVERYTHING[/HIGHLIGHT]
it has done for us?

They look like giant Hershey chocolate kisses.

Makes me want to bite their heads off.

Pinkie,
That would be just fine. For the only meat a true progressive would eat is young conservative white meat. But of course, there is no other color of conservative...

Yes, My Goons Highly trained Troopers new helmets allow for extra space for their Tin Foil scull caps. After all, want them to get the correct downloaded messages.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality ä INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

Do they come in assorted colors Kamerad? I'd need a blue on so I can color co-ordinate with my Little Blue Book and a red one for my Little Red Book.

Red Jim wrote:Do they come in assorted colors Kamerad? I'd need a blue on so I can color co-ordinate with my Little Blue Book and a red one for my Little Red Book.

Hmmmmm...R&D is still working on that one, Comrade Jaime Rojo. It seems that Blue dye works fine (in fact, it seems to improve reception of The Party Linetm), but red dyes seem to lower the tinfoil's RightThink Resistance Rating (R3).

This is rather confounding, since, prior to 2000, red was always associated with The Party Linetm while Blue was always associated with the Imperialist West and RightThink.

At any rate, our marketing distribution department has collected some more Testimonials, but they could use some help from the other Soviets. Please collect form AE-25 and distribute them to all your handout centers!

Watch this space for more!

And now, for the promised Testimonies!

I want you to understand that this is MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING DISTRIBUTION at its finest! The Flappietm isn't just for peasants, it's also perfect for high-profile proles who run the risk of embarassing the Party by running their mouths latent ThoughtCrimetm.

For example, here are more words of praise for the Flappietm from our President:

OMG! After we had appointed the Figurehead to office, I was all aflutter...millions, billions of dollars at our disposal! Waiting to be given away! What do we do with it all?! Then one of the Inner Circle had me try on my Flappietm, and all the confusion about our economy just melted away! You thought Jim Bakker was excessive in the '80s with air-conditioned doghouses, well let me tell you, you haven't seen nothing yet! We're pouring millions into saving an obscure marsh rat...and that's just one of hundreds of high-dollar pet projects we're funding! And the Flappietm made it all so clear!

- Nancy P., DC

And another one from the Beltway...
Image Duuuuuuuuuude!

- B. Hussein O., DC

Unfortunately, Mr. B.O. lost interest in our interview when someone brought a bag of Doritos in, but his handlers spokesmen tell us that his speaking skills have improved so much with the Flappietm. Now all he needs is a teleprompter!

And now, let me take a few minutes of your time to share with you a success story, showcasing one of our more advanced models of Flappietm.

Matt Damon, one of the anointed living agitprops of the New Order, was scheduled to take a shot at VP-nominee Sarah Palin with all the political experience he could regurgitate muster. Behold how adroitly he rips into Mrs. Hockey Mom:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MX2ooHBSj4k&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hmmmm...it seems a saboteur has infiltrated our propaganda archives. We will investigate the matter shortly.

But continuing on, please notice how smoothly he makes his case! What you don't see is the advanced subcutaneous Flappie we had surgically implanted under his scalp the week before!

You see, Damon, as an actor, much like Mikey Mime, has a hard time separating reality from fantasy. He is often called upon to portray vicious imperialists, and it got to the point that he was suffering from confused signals.

Here is how he was before the operation. Do you see the difference? It's miraculous!

Pacify the Peasants! Put your Proles in their Place!

And it even makes the Bourgeois Believers--well, we're pretty sure it will, but no one of them wants to buy our hats...but NO MATTER! Get your Flappietm today!

Comrades,

I think that we must supply some of the new Flappie helmets to our comrade's in Venezuela, so they can carry on the International Womens' Day festivities, and the good fight of the people.

I located this Comrades.I have no idea what it means but. it's entertaining.

Note the lower picture looks a little like the ObaMessiah

I want to be a part of the club, too! So I created my own Moonbat fashion statement and primped my ears in a stylish manner to coordinate.

My moon is adorned with crater simulation, so no one would mistake it for giant banana, but instead it reminds me of a rather large potato chip (or whatever that comrade is munching on in previous graphic.

Oh-oh!
Looks like Red Star has found a Kulak Monster.

As well as Calista Flockhart... Oh the horror!!

And Comrade BCP- It appears to be either some People's Tasty Creme, but may also be a stimulus package. Nice ears, btw. *scritch scritch*

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:As well as Calista Flockhart... Oh the horror!!

And Comrade BCP- It appears to be either some People's Tasty Creme, but may also be a stimulus package. Nice ears, btw. *scritch scritch*

Hmmm...uh...well, to a canine, PTC isn't so bad.

Heck, I enjoy Kitty's Tasty Creme from time to time. (Yes, I know....nasty, disgusting, filthy doggy habit, but can't resist sampling the litter box on occasion.)

With that being said, however, I think I would prefer to think of my new designer headgear, as my stimulating package, rather than any form of tasty creme.

Oooo, and thanks for the ear scritching. Now you're my Comrade for life!

I may a little too late to comment, but this Canadian web page has been linked to Laika's background story on the Cube since its inception:

- https://www.mamatang.ca/tinhats.html

Comrades!

The Age of Tinfoil may be over?
Comrade#1 has introduced the ACORN Nutcap.

Nut cap? Isn't that the thing Mr. Bosacker had to wear after he droped his pants at the Target Center?

*Mr. Bosacker was a high up in then gov. Jesse Ventura's administration.

Border Collie Patrol wrote:Hmmm...uh...well, to a canine, PTC isn't so bad...

Comrade Collie,

My Weimeraner is quite fond of Canine Tasty Creme. In fact, she prefers it straight from the fountain before it hits the ground. The other dogs develop performance anxiety when she's hovering around the poop chute.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Comrades!

The Age of Tinfoil may be over?

Oh NO!!!

Say it ain't so!

I just finished applying what I thought would be a major improvement to my MoonBat cap and even added the optional dish upgrade to enhance reception!

Commissar Obamissar V wrote:
Border Collie Patrol wrote:Hmmm...uh...well, to a canine, PTC isn't so bad...

Comrade Collie,

My Weimeraner is quite fond of Canine Tasty Creme. In fact, she prefers it straight from the fountain before it hits the ground. The other dogs develop performance anxiety when she's hovering around the poop chute.

How very green of your canines to recycle!!

Mother Gaia would be proud indeed.