More Biblical Support For Benevolent Redistribution

President Obama has lately taken to appealing to divine providence supporting his benevolent redistribution of personal wealth for the public good. New historical evidence has been discovered which refutes traditional Judeo-Christian beliefs. Teachings of Islam (along with religious liberals, agnostics and atheists) have long decried the corruption of the original manuscripts of Holy Scripture by man throughout the ages.

Would a loving God allow you to have more than me (or is it I)? Me thinks not.

Following a Biblical theme and in the spirit of Occupy Everywhere, a new People's Program proposal would support Current Truth. The Ananias Initiative and the Sapphira Protocol will monitor the sale and liquidation of all personal property. If the proceeds are not immediately sacrificed unto the State, the offender shall be struck dead. (Acts 5)

If we stick together, nothing shall be impossible for us.

sow reap.jpg

babbling tower.jpg

Comrade Peoples Comrade, it looks to me like that 3rd paragraph up on that Torah fragment is saying something about vaseline. Did they have that back then?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Peoples Comrade, it looks to me like that 3rd paragraph up on that Torah fragment is saying something about vaseline. Did they have that back then?
I ran your question by my friend Rabbi Shagme and he blushed profusely but did not answer. You have reminded me that mixing communism and religion is a slippery business. Only a superior mind like B. Hussein's could imagine it. We will need to carefully follow his lead.

The Red Brothers, featuring Bill Ayers as "the Penguin"

Shouldn't the orphanage name be changed from "Saint Helen of the Blessed Shroud" to "Saint Debbie, Our Lady of the Inarticulate Misconception"?