More Pinkie ( and Father Prog)

You know that Ilove hate to complain. But, since I am so busy helping all of the progressive causes out there in our troubled world, I would really appreciate, when I do have time to come to the cube, being able to find more posts from our esteemed Pinkie and our most debauched revered Father Prog. This is not asking too much, coming from your most devoted fan, my dear comrades. I feel bereft when I can't see your words of wisdom. Please do your best to correct this situation.

Several ways to do this I think but I just replicated this one for the FP. You should see a menu on the right hand side of the 2nd column (this one), underneath the red ribbon menu, starting with "FAQ" and ending at the bottom with "x member messages" (where x now reads 0 on my screen because I guess it's avoid the Tsarevna day, sheesh). The fourth line should be party members. Click on that, and you can scroll down to the letter "F" to find our sainted made prog. You can also go to the "illegal search" a bit above the ribbon and type in "Pinkie" or "Father Prog" (definitely not just "prog", that'll bring up the whole damn site). There's probably a way to do it under member controls, too but I don't know it.

I am thinking you will have to be stuck with us old, glorious, new progressive Progs.

I'm still waiting for my official "welcome" to the cube...

YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR OFFICIAL WELCOMAGE, COMRADE MENACE?!! We must replace our Official Memo Sender! Please accept our most humble apologizes for this grievous oversight, which is not my fault, of course, but that of a lonely prole.
Welcome indeed!!

welcome.jpg

What's this, Red Menace? Haven't I given you an official welcome yet? Come over here, Comrade—yes, right over here. Now look straight at my shovel, see how it gleams and catches the light, oooh looky, it's so shiny and pretty . . .

WHACK!!!

There's your official welcome. Now pick up your teeth, mop up this puddle and get back to work.

As for your complaint, Lenin 'n' Things, you should come here more often if you want to see more posts from me! For what is the point in my imparting Progressive thoughts and ideas to the masses, if those masses are not akin to the proverbial choir, who will respond only with cheers and praise and hosannas and frivolous softball questions about my favorite color, or flavor of ice cream, or what enchants me the most about being Commissarka Pinkie?

But never settle for someone as old and out-of-touch as Pulloskies. Sure, she might have more experience than me, but where she may have gravitas on her side, I, at least, still have gravity on mine if you know what I mean. Does she enjoy the same rock star status that I do around here? When she trudges through the beet fields, do the masses tremble and swoon and soil themselves in awe the way they do whenever I sweep through those same furrows with my shovel aloft? Look at how Red Menace fell over screaming like a girl just now, merely by hovering so close to my glorious presence! And I notice you didn't put HER name in the subject line of this thread!

I may not post as much as I used to—it turned out to be a lot more work than I anticipated, for I hadn't realized the magnitude of the mess I'd inherited when I came here. But rest assured that posting on The People's Cube is the very first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning around noon, and the last thing I think about before I pass out at night.

Lenin n Things, we all miss Pinkie, even if Pinkie never misses us. To help you keep her in your thoughts here's an official Pinkie nesting doll. I play with mine all the time.

First I rip off her head, then I yank out her bones and finally I pull out her guts. What could be more fun, I ask you?

Antomical nesting dolls.jpg

What's this, Red Menace? Haven't I given you an official welcome yet? Come over here, Comrade—yes, right over here. Now look straight at my shovel, see how it gleams and catches the light, oooh looky, it's so shiny and pretty . . .

WHACK!!!

Ouch, that's going to leave a mark. Comrade, I think you could use this.
Unicorn bandages.jpg

whoa... whah... whuh.... what's this? i see hammers.... and sickles.... and a shovel? i see a vision... a symbol. wait... it's coming through, now:

hammers.jpg

thank you very much for the welcome, most equal comrades! i can now begin my education as a newly made prog properly. i promise to work harder guarding People's Beet Field from evil capitalist hoarders!

Pinkie, you know that I adore you, and I live for your posts. But how can you possibly expect me to give one less second to my causes? They need me! I feel that i should be able to come to this page and find you, and Erudite, all over the place. And I don't want to have to do all of that gobbledy gook that "In the Mood" posted. It made my head hurt just to read it....I think I need to go lie down.

P.s. I did enjoy your whacking of Red Menace, though. :)

The collective is unanimous - there is no such thing as too much Pinkie.

l_2716c0d4781f4f17823cbdbdd2cb86c7.jpg

Pinkie is gracious and magnanimous to all, as soon as you enter her presence, your head swivel switch is in the "ON" position.

She feels the obligation to share her shovel whacks as equitably as possible.

What is the only important thing you think about is where yours will come from and be prepared to assume the prone position on short notice.

Comrade LNT,

If you came with me on the night shift, I would at least be able to show you where Comrade Pinkie and Father Prog have been. They leave chocolate candy wrappers everywhere they go. I know it is them. No one else has access to the inner-inner-inner party member store only for inner-inner-inner party members.

This is their favorite kind of chocolate:

ObamaChocolate.jpg

Lenin 'n' Things wrote:Pinkie, you know that I adore you, and I live for your posts. But how can you possibly expect me to give one less second to my causes? They need me! I feel that i should be able to come to this page and find you, and Erudite, all over the place. And I don't want to have to do all of that gobbledy gook that "In the Mood" posted. It made my head hurt just to read it....I think I need to go lay down.
Sorry. I think I got an aspirin somewhere if you need it. My name is actually "the Tsarevna." I'm just in the mood in the picture.

No worries, Tsarevna. My headache departed the moment I looked at my matted and framed picture of Barack on my wall. He heals all pain. I think he's even cured a few peeps of cancer.

Red Menace did you report to your interrogators yet? Do you think you can just walk in here? You should consider your self very very lucky that Commissarka Pinkie likes you. I can tell as she hit you but once....Now my advice to you is buy A party sized bag of Nacho cheese Doritos, and very very slowly hand them to her. Do not open the bag till she instructs you to do so.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Herdsman of RFU? Excellent, Naughty Red Star :-)