More prisoner trades...

Dear Leader continues reducing the size of the military by trading one active duty member for five prisoners. The Border Patrol has implemented a plan to release its prisoners back to Central America using the illegal precedent set by the Armed Forces at Guantanamo Bay Cuba.

BREAKING: BORDER PATROL SECTOR TO RELEASE 500 ILLEGAL ALIENS PER WEEK INTO US

Borders-arrest.jpg

FORWARD!

I know!!! Lets give them guns first. We can call it Fast & Furious II!

But, that is only 26,000 more votes for Hilary per year (assuming Moo wants BO to watch the oval orifice during an extended vacation). Certainly there is more that can be done to swell the ranks of The People™! I can only hope that kommon kore mathemagics will turn those numbers into the plausible bazillions already written into the headlines when it comes time for "elections." (heh, heh, heh).

Boo hiss. Poor undocumented peoples are being "processed" and being given "paperwork" and "told to appear" for hearings later. Fie, fie! This is immigrant suppression! And what if they cannot read said "paperwork," or have no smartphones by which to tell what day and time it is in order to appear for hearings? Why, no one has even registered them to vote! This is unconscionable. And, of course, raaaaaaacist and xenophobic. They must immediately be issued housing, smartphones, nourishment, and medical care, as well as legal representation to protest racial profiling, voter intimidation, and hate speech.

I wonder if there are any cute young squirrel type females available for "adoption"?