More vile revalations about the Bu$Hitler Regime!

Former US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld has been accused of using quotes from the Bible in his briefings to George W Bush during the Iraq War.The quotes were placed on the cover of the briefings alongside images of US soldiers, GQ magazine has reported. …Defence department staff were privately worried, GQ reports, that if the briefings with biblical quotes on them had ever been made public, the fallout would have been "as bad as [the revelations of prisoner abuse at] Abu Ghraib". One Muslim member of staff was offended by the quotations, GQ reveals.

Source:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8056207.stm

Thought Crime! I DENOUNCE this Non-Person!

(off)

So reading from the book that forms the backbone of Western civilization is now evil and offensive. Oh joy.

(off)

Let's see........"[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]they would have reinforced the Muslim world's apocalyptic fear that America was waging a religious war[/HIGHLIGHT],"? Curious considering the Muslim world is quite open that their Crusade against the West is a religious war to end all wars.

Comrade Joe wrote:
(off)

So reading from the book that forms the backbone of Western civilization is now evil and offensive. Oh joy.

You and I both know this was coming, heck, it was coming since the beginning of time.

How dare this Evil Rumsfeld use Biblical quotes in waging war against the holy Ahmeds, Mohammeds, Rahmeds, and Lamb-on-a-stickmeds.

I was always suspicious of this Rumsfeld. I hated him, but I didn't know why. I just hated him. It was more than his bombing innocent Iraqi rape and torture victims of Saddam. Now, after all this time, I finally have a reason to hate him. My prayers have finally been answered. There is a God after all. No wait, I didn't mean that.