Mother Sues Doctor For Failing to Rub Off Baby

AP reports that a Boston woman who gave birth after a failed abortion has filed a lawsuit against two doctors and Planned Parenthood seeking the costs of raising her child.

This may seem like another great leap forward for Progress™ and Social Justice™, right? Not so fast.

Behind the progressive facade, comrades, there's also unspeakable arrogance on part of this failed unparent. If there's a grain of Progress™ left in this womyn she must realize that Planned Parenthood is one entity that cannot be allowed to be a subject of a lawsuit by an Unplanned Parent. If they have to pay her parenting expenses, this may take their attention and resources away from more important issues, like preventing similar disasters to happen to other children! Er... Other mothers. Err... Other unmothers! Yes, unmothers.

This is not to say she shouldn't sue. Lawsuits are the locomotives of Progress™. She should sue the State. When all failed unmothers begin to sue the State for child-rearing expenses, lawmakers will finally realize their responsibility, aggressively and proactively to prevent every potential mother from becoming one - or there will be a hell to pay.

Without the children there will be no family. Thus one of Marxism's three antagonists to Communism - The Dreaded Family - shall wither away. We must do it for the Children™! Errr... Let me rephrase that... For Progress™! Now, that's better.

noabort150.gif
Going back to Boston, there still remains a mystery of the alleged abortion. The Planned Parenthood doctors must have extracted something from the womb that made them believe it was the fetus. If it wasn't the fetus, what else could it be? Are they absolutely sure they had been sober and poking in the right location? Otherwise, one has to wonder what parts the alleged child is missing from its body. Now this must be a running joke inside the Planned Parenthood organization, reflected in the picture of a dismembered fetus in their logo. Excuse me if you heard this one before.

Hat tip to Comrade O'Brien.

Shouldn't there be a 30 day trail with those things? If you don't like it, sacrifice it to the Progressive Idol of The Greater Good™?

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=1105

Red Square wrote:Going back to Boston, there still remains a mystery of the alleged abortion. The Planned Parenthood doctors must have extracted something from the womb that made them believe it was the fetus. If it wasn't the fetus, what else could it be? Are they absolutely sure they had been sober and poking in the right location? Otherwise, one has to wonder what parts the alleged child is missing from its body. Now this must be a running joke inside the Planned Parenthood organization, reflected in the picture of a dismembered fetus in their logo. Excuse me if you heard this one before.

Maybe they were off by a couple inches and got themselves a 'tar baby'... we could check with Tony Snow...

Just get some salad tongs, or hot dog tongs, and rip out anything that you can.

Premier Betty wrote:Just get some salad tongs, or hot dog tongs, and rip out anything that you can.
Geez Betty... you go away on spring break and come back a back alley abortionist... how 'bout you just go for the coat hanger/knitting needles and vacuum cleaner... what's a little sepsis between friends? And it always did the trick... none of this namby-pamby chemical/digital stuff... good old fashioned mechanical/analog always got the job done right.

How was break, by the way? We missed you.

Well, my skool hasn't gone on spring break yet, I just haven't been logging on as much. (I punish myself for it!) It's just that since I got my new computer that will finally play games, I have re-discovered Grand Theft Auto Vice City, and have been playing all day after skool. And surprisingly, I think it might be actually helping my grades.