MSM: CBS reporter provoked gang rape in Cairo

We are now in an environment where it is no longer safe to openly blame the perpetrators of violent acts committed by religious extremists. The official party narrative, as postulated by the state-sponsored media, is that the victims of these heinous acts are responsible for provoking their attackers.

Muslim_Gang_Rape_Sharia_Hillary.jpg
Viewed in this light, it is time to rethink whether we should allow our women to venture out into public alone, especially those without a head-covering. Remember Lara Logan, the female CBS reporter who was raped in Tahrir Square during the Cairo protests? She was not wearing a head-covering, nor was she accompanied by a husband or other male relative. Sure she had a right to appear in public without covering her head, but was it wise? Can we really blame the young men who raped her? According to the logic of the MSM, she was begging for it.

The same could be said of the Christians who openly declare their faith. They are well aware that it is against Sharia to be Christians, and they know the consequences. Yet they expect us to take pity on them? Do not fall victim to their shameless pleas for sympathy, comrades. All they have to do is renounce their faith in Christ and submit to Islam. To pretend that they have no way to escape their fate as martyrs is just plain dishonest.

It is time that we all learn that if we want a seat at the table, we must submit ourselves to Islam. Then we will have nothing to fear from anyone. If we refuse to do so, then our blood is on our own heads.

I'm all for people dressing however they see fit, but shouldn't there really be limitations on what's available to them?

Konservative_Punk wrote:It is time that we all learn that if we want a seat at the table, we must submit ourselves to Islam. Then we will have nothing to fear from anyone. If we refuse to do so, then our blood is on our own heads.

a) I don't want a seat at that table.

b) "... for I am the meanest SOB in the valley."

c) As long as theirs is also on mine.

Of course we all must submit even if we like to pretend that we are not submitting. As Mike Thompson of the Detroit Free Press says (and I'm sure he speaks for many other like-minded dhimmi cartoonists:
If people are angry because of the worldview that a cartoonist is expressing, so be it. Again, freedom of expression must be absolute, and violence against one's right to free speech is unacceptable. But deliberately poking a stick in someone's eye for no other reason than to poke a stick in his or her eye, as the exhibit in Texas did, strikes me as childish. Or worse, a pointless waste of an opportunity to say something a bit more meaningful.
So as you can see comrades, there are many ways to submit, to cover up, to not provoke gang rape, murder, etc. You can cover up your body, you can cover up your thoughts, or to absolutely avoid provocation and not "poke a stick in someone's eye . . ." you can cover up body and mind.