MSM soft treatment of Obama or Too Black to Fail

MSM soft treatment of Obama-show of support or soft bigotry of low expectations or not too big to fail but too black

images.jpg

Comrades,

Fear not the bad economic news around us. For "lowered expectations" are on our side

When one looks at the favorite treatment that Papa Obama gets in the State approved MSM, it seems that the MSM is just supporting him because they, as well, are mostly progressives like ourselves here in the collective.

But in retrospect, when ones considers the approach that most white liberals take when it comes to minorities in the US, affirmative action; lowered expectations etc.

The question becomes, is the liberal press just showing "true" support for Papa Obama's failed policies or are they showing the liberal's soft bigotry of low expectations that they have for minorities in general? Of course, by keeping the bar low, it will be easier for Papa Obama to "pass the test"

The MSM use to say Papa Obama was "too big to fail"but really the liberals in the MSM and liberal politicians like "Negro Harry Reid" meant "too black to fail"

Neotrotsky wrote: The question becomes, is the liberal press just showing "true" support for Papa Obama's failed policies or are they showing the liberal's soft bigotry of low expectations that they have for minorities in general? Of course, by keeping the bar low, it will be easier for Papa Obama to "pass the test"

We know that Bo is too African-American-Kenyan-Muslim to fail. Failure is not in the Great One's DNA (Democrat National African). This is pure bigotry, "straight up" (thank you, Comradess Gawdawfulo, for your astute quotables) We know the whitey's in the press are enraged with jealousies over our great Leader. Faux News makes up story after story about great Leaders failed policies, the economy in the dumps and these poorterroristscomrades given the rights of Americans, like any American should be! These are pure RACIST lies to try to harm the great One.

Komrads,

ObowMao is black? What are you talking? He is cafe au lait golden. He should at least be able to reach half again as high...

Credit to His color ideology, His policies are completely Commie Red. MSM's new cable magazines will be "Red In America" or such.

Mooshelle Antionette, on the other hand, is the one we should not expect too much out of.
I will, no doubt, be denounced for this as I deserve to be.

(Shovel over shoulder, kerchief with frugal belongings tied thereto. "Gorya, you sumbitch! I've been returned!")

I listened to the STOU speech and for an hour I actually forgot he was half white. I also got a tingle up my leg, but I think that was just sciatica.

Neotrotsky wrote:"too black to fail"

operation code name: too black to fail

notes: presidential black elective #1 - too black to fail; put in place upon nomination to democratic primary. early notice to secret service to implement 'too black to fail' mission. media reports that secret service was deployed earlier than with any other presidential elective. to maintain covert operation, media reports were spun that the secret service was needed to keep manchurian candidate safe from 'angry white racist folks'. worked out better than planned, administration opted to keep 'angry white racist' procedure.
other minor too black to fail procedures include; 'shout racist' when encountering opposition and the media talking points of 'i forgot he was black for an hour'.
all designed to shock and awe, stall opposition aggression and to instill necessary guilt, resulting in conformity to the party™.

side notes: unofficial motto for peoples special operation forces is, "too black to fail"

reporting agent: blackmarket citizen - the peoples too black to fail op

Komrades, what is this Bullsh*t about "Fail"? FAIL???!!!??? ObaMessiah CANNOT FAIL- I DENOUNCE YOU ALL! The mere thought that ProGressIveIsm could ever "fail" is an irrefutable impossibility. Teabaggers? FAIL! ReThuglicans? FAIL! InDUHpendants? FAIL! Raygun Ronnie and the BuSHITler? FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL- a million times FAIL! (spit spit spit spit spit!)

Komrades, the real FAILURE is the evils of KKKapitalism... It has allowed ordinary citizens to live like Made Progs, instead of groveling at the feet of Godvernment for it's every need...and only the Sweet African Prince OBAMA can end this madness and throw a wrench into the cogs of the eKKKonomy, grind it to a halt, and finaly bestow Equality of Lowly Position to all AmeriKKKans. So do not so lightly abandon the endeavors of the Fair-skinned Kenyan Prog Prince with the no Negro Dialect Unless He wants a Negro Dialect.

Komrades, you must purge the thought of 'failure' from your hearts; Dear ol' Uncle Joe wouldn't stand for it. Every ameriKKKan- nay, every other citizen of the WORLD- must FAIL, yet OBAMA shall PREVAIL. OBAMA decrees it by the hand of OBAMA...OBAMA shall reign forEVER

[quote="Czar Czar"]Komrades, what is this Bullsh*t about "Fail"? FAIL???!!!??? ObaMessiah CANNOT FAIL- I DENOUNCE YOU ALL! The mere thought that ProGressIveIsm could ever "fail" is an irrefutable impossibility. Teabaggers? FAIL! ReThuglicans? FAIL! InDUHpendants? FAIL! Raygun Ronnie and the BuSHITler? FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL!FAIL- a million times FAIL! (spit spit spit spit spit!)[/font]
[/quote]

Dear Comrade Czar Czar,
I feel your pain . . and a tiny tear. Our grandiose Leader can never fail; will never fail! This is simply an evil tactic by teabagger... Limbaugh.. and nasty "kkkapitalist".... like Beck. Obama is such an inspiring,self-center, egotistical, arrogant, blatheringspeaker/leader, that I've already forgotten he's half white and has that "negro dialect" he uses when lecturing speaking at the NAACP. Fortunately, they haven't picked up on his phoniness.

Since we all know that society is a zero-sum game, perhaps the Obamessiah is failing so that we may win.

-COV