Murder transpiring on the border

Dear Fellow Comrades, Party Elite and lowly proles:

There is murder on the border! Bushitler Border Agents have shot and killed a most perfectly innocent young yewth youth who was legally standing, peacefully in his beloved el Mexico. Little Sergioh Hermandeez Herma.. Hernandez Gouer Ggur Guereca was just 15 years of agedness! If that is not bad enough for you, now false and fake reports are being rumored that he was working as a coyote! Who works as a coyote, I ask?! Does he howl? Foolishness!

Fake rumors also say he was paid to direct poor Mexican immigrants, wanting to do jobs lazy white Americans refuse to do, into U.S. S. of A. Gossipy rumors also say, he was throwing rocks or weaponry at border peoples and when told to 'stop it!!' ....... and he did not and was killed. Borders persons should have Beer Summit and be more kindly to immigrants, should they not?

I am of outragedness. Where are Welcoming to Amerika mannerly booklets?! Where is gentile "hello!"?!

mexicans1.JPG
Where is media to report factual truths instead of reichwingers propagandas?!! Where are photos of Bush and Cheney killing dear, peasantly Mexicans??

mexians1.jpg

This must be denounced with the greatest of denouncedment great denouncements! We must all denounce falsified rumors!

Of course, you are correct, this must be denounced, especially those who dare believe any US laws concerning border protection are valid laws.

Speaking of shooting, as for that one oppressed worker (the one with the X on his wienie, who was busy shooting off his wienie), we should follow his example and instead of guns, our border patrol agents should be instructed to shoot their wienies at those rock throwers. Those rock throwers are suffering from boredom, they don't need some border agent going off half cocked! They need entertainment, a little pickle tickling, or perhaps more diplomatically shaking hands with the unemployed, and only as a last resort should they beat the bald headed bandit.

Doesn't that fall under the heading of doing the jobs that Americans don't want to do?

The People are embarrassed at the poor stoning performance of our young Mexican compatriots. In the old days of the Glorious Revolution we would have shown them a real stoning. You won't win by mowing lawns people.
stoning.jpg

Comradess Leninka, I believe you have made a glorious point. Half cockedness! Some of these uncontrollable agents are running around cocked and others running around half cocked! It is interfering with their controlling mechanism, which are uncontrolled!

PeoplesComrade, what a proud example you have shown of a job well done!

Hmmmm.... the rock throwing. That could be of better game at the evil BusHitler than the shoe throwing. I must be telling my peoples of such things.

We need t-shirts, Mrs. Al! Signs displaying such glorious idea!
"Have a heart, Throw a rock - Bushitler!"

Frau,

we must forget as well that the illegal alien undocumented worker of Mexico are really only taking back the property that belongs to them and fighting against capitalism

At least that is what La Raza tells kids in high school

Neotrotsky wrote:Frau,

we must forget as well that the illegal alien undocumented worker of Mexico are really only taking back the property that belongs to them and fighting against capitalism

undocumented worker voter from Mexico (suggested edit)

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:Frau,

undocumented worker voter from Mexico (suggested edit)

document-challenged undocumented worker voter from Mexico (suggested edit)

Comrade,

I am confused on what to do

You are correct comrade on the word voter and using 'from" instead. Thus, I can not denounce you. However, since proper English is a form of oppression to the proponents of Ebonics, I should denounce you.

What to do...? I know! I can just report you to White House " Something fishy"

Sorry, White House is busy 24/7 on gulf oil effort and butt kicking (some partying and fund raising). Come back next month. ***"of" to "from" was inadvertent typing habit - no grammar intended***

Leninka wrote:Of course, you are correct, this must be denounced, especially those who dare believe any US laws concerning border protection are valid laws.

Speaking of shooting, as for that one oppressed worker (the one with the X on his wienie, who was busy shooting off his wienie), we should follow his example and instead of guns, our border patrol agents should be instructed to shoot their wienies at those rock throwers. Those rock throwers are suffering from boredom, they don't need some border agent going off half cocked! They need entertainment, a little pickle tickling, or perhaps more diplomatically shaking hands with the unemployed, and only as a last resort should they beat the bald headed bandit.

I see no one wanted to take the above quote on. I don't blame you a bit. The entertainment world is a tough business.

Actually, the above euphemisms came from a book entitled "Very Nice Ways to Say Very Bad Things." and I was giving some of these euphemisms a try. You don't think I was familiar with them, do you?

Leninka wrote:Actually, the above euphemisms came from a book entitled "Very Nice Ways to Say Very Bad Things." and I was giving some of these euphemisms a try. You don't think I was familiar with them, do you?

I thought you were using this:
amishslang.jpg

Boris Badanoff, I am filled with joy to see your correct political correctness. You do Papa Bama proud.

Yes, Comrade Red Square, it does appear some of our Mexico workers voters have deep concerns over their privately private parts and well as finger concerns. Perhaps we should return parts of Amerika to Mexico. After all, they've done such a glorious job with the land they have.

I just received an email with this picture that says,
I just phoned the live U.S. Bureau of Land Management phone number on the sign below and confirmed that this sign is “unfortunately” genuine.

Arizona_sign_smugglers.jpg
Obama gives Southwest back to Mexico

This is a real sign here in AZ just off I-8. No more camping south of I-8.

So, our government has surrendered and ceded part of Arizona to the smugglers and cartels of Mexico?

What do you think would happen if signs like this were to be found back East? But this is just backwater, flyover AZ so it doesn't count to the media and Congress , I guess. Folks, this nation better wake up and pay attention. This is only the beginning of what you can expect in YOUR backyards. This is not an exaggeration: I stopped hiking some of my favorite mountains and canyons because of the smuggling dangers. Who wants to carry more guns and ammo than water in order to survive in the Arizona desert? That is what it has become. Maybe your state is next?

Yes, loyal Comrade Red Square, dear Leader has handed over parts of AZ to loyal future voters! Is it not grand? What a sly dog comrade he is. ObamACORN will be most busy come November.

They won't be "in the shadows" any long...

Geez. Remember the good old days, when we had a president who really took charge in even getting legal immigrants sent out of the country? I miss those days. Where are the midnight raids at gunpoint? Where are the dedicated SWAT teams? This is terrible.

ClintonElian.jpg

Glorious Comrade Leninka! You have made a gloriously relevant point. Comrade Clinton (affectionately know as "B J") removed illegals in a most robust manner, did he not?! "NO vagrant allowed here!"; "Go home and go home now"; and no blathering children got in the way to their returnage home to their motherland.

ah, those were the day, my friend. We thought they'd never end. We'd sing and dance forever and a day. We'd live the life we choose. We'd fight and never lose for we were young and sure to have our way! but I digress. . .