My Crystal Ball Says Obama Takes Control Of Oil Spill

crystal-ball_0.jpg
Our Dear Leader has finally stopped the oil spill. We had well deserved faith in him. Now we must add a tax on oil so that this never happens again. We must set up commissions and a Czar.

So let's make this perfectly clear, "he is not resting".

Ha, my new favorite bumper sticker! A clairvoyant indeed.

Progressives need to buckle down and grab their share of media.
imbalance.jpg

This is why our British comrades hunt foxes with packs of dogs.

faux_news11-261x300.jpg

As much as I would hate to denounce you, I have not heard from our most reliable news sources, that Obama has "stopped the oil". Where are you getting such news? Faux? Surely you know how imbalanced and bias they are?

The last I heard, dear Leader was still plugging golfing holes (well, trying to).

Yes indeed comrades !

If the oil stops then Papa Obama can stop making excuses explaining how it was Bush's fault and now start to take all the credit explain how his great leadership resolved the issue.

We are curious how the state controlled MSM is going to go with this?

Yes comrades, Papa Obama must be very proud of all the golf hard work he did to
stop the oil and save our planet.

Well, Neo, in all fariness, you must admit that George Bush did absoloutely nothing to stop the Deep Water Horizon oil spill during his entire eight years in office.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Well, Neo, in all fariness, you must admit that George Bush did absoloutely nothing to stop the Deep Water Horizon oil spill during his entire eight years in office.

You are correct Comrade.

If anything, Bush planned for it to just embarrass Our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama. Obviously, this only proves Bush is a racist !

How prophetic is the People's Cube? I just heard the good news a few minutes ago: "The well is capped!". Blessed be the Obama!