My Gal Michelle Reveals Poetic Common Touch

Comrades,

My gal, Michelle, recognizes that to prevent a Presidency from becoming too pedestrian and prosaic, it's necessary to adorn it with literary class with poetic erudition exhibiting the Common touch by inviting the rapper, Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr. a.k.a. "Common" to the White House for an uplifting session of poetry:

Poetry_White_House.jpg
All loyal comrades should visit the above link and take the time necessary to memorize Common's insightful poetry in order to be able to recite it whenever you encounter an independent needing inspiration to support me in 2012.

--Fearless Leader

Da Popo's come ta ma crib
Da Popo's come ta ma crib

I bust a cap in dey ass

Ah yes, the gloriously rich culture of RAP which we all love so dearly. Black people must be bursting with pride in having given the world such an elevating literary medium as RAP.

Some cultures have been slow in adopting RAP. I don't recall hearing any Muslim Rappers. Possibly the Groucho Marxist can give our Muslim Comrades a starting fatwa or intifada RAP, just to get things going.

rap.jpg

Good Golly Wally, Comrade Common's "A Letter to the Law" is a literary masterpiece. I mean, it rhymes and everything.

The the poetry sessions begin with, "yo"?

Perchance - "Yo werd up, prezident Michelle, gots you told Obama we's don' hang on yo's policies? Ya' dig?"

komerades..............
The dear leader and his wife are inviting the masses to a poetry and rap reading at the people's White House. Speakers will speak of cop killing and killing the whites who we all know are prone to be imperialists. Come and have a marxist-good time. We be expectin' you. Bring a bottle of Ripple wine and a muslim prayer rug.