My problems with vodka

Excellent work, Maksim, and everyone else.

LOLprogs will be our next separate topic. Will start collecting material. In the meantime, feel free to add your LOLprogs stuff. We can always repost it in the new thread.

The progs are marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah!
The progs are marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah!
The progs are marching one by one... etc.

LOLprogs

Colonel 7.62 wrote: Will the appropriate Commissar please send me form 10-17S so that I can request a member of Internal Security(TM) to investigate this and possibly be assigned to my staff? An attractive female member of Internal Security(TM) who is corrupt in all the correct ways is preferred.

What is this? While I have seen many good suggestions offered to Comrade Colonel, I fail to see even one Commissar take notice of the Colonel's bourgeois request for an "attractive female member" to satisfy his desires. A most discriminatory request on two fronts - beauty and sexual orientation, and I am not even going into his exclusion of non-human comrades. A mediocre female or male is not good enough for this Comrade? Comrades, it is all I can do to ensure there are sufficient "attractive" workers to fill the openings so to speak, of the Pup's Pleasure Party House so that it can continue to take care of the needs of the Inner Party for relaxation and comfort after a long day of collecting OPM, denouncing ThoughtCriminals, and filling out the proper forms.

Comrade Marshal, I rarely can visit the Pup's Pleasure Party House due to the demands of The Revolution(TM), so I had vague hopes that a member of the Pleasure Party House could come to me.

It is so hard sometimes finding the right kind of companionship when one is hiding out in the bush to leap out and strike a noble thrust for The Revolution(TM) and then slip back waiting for the right moment again.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Colonel, I have another use for the Che Monster. It can eat the Nano Jimmy Carter rabbits. These are the ones in the Rancho which are not defeated by the Nancyskin garage door. Do you know what it's like to turn on the light in a room and have a herd of 1000 Nano Jimmy Carter rabbits flash you with teeth?

And they are getting bolder. I can be asleep and suddenly the light will flick on and I'll find my bed surrounded with Nano Jimmy Carter rabbits, flashing all those...teeth. I find them engaging with treaties with Commander Cockroach, telling Commander Cockroach how to avoid the Roach Motels that I have...

Do you think that the Che Monsters would eat the Nano Jimmy Carter rabbits that were not scared off by the Nancyskin?

Commissar, I believe I can help you with this problem..... for a small fee of course.

I am sad to say this, but what does the LOL stand for? I know it is here in the Collective somewhere, but I forgot.

LOL stands for sending Colonel 7.62 a more equal member of the Pup's Party Pleasure to the Revolutionary Guard Camp. Also the proles use it to mean Laughing Out Loud.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:
Commissar Theocritus wrote:Colonel, I have another use for the Che Monster. It can eat the Nano Jimmy Carter rabbits. These are the ones in the Rancho which are not defeated by the Nancyskin garage door. Do you know what it's like to turn on the light in a room and have a herd of 1000 Nano Jimmy Carter rabbits flash you with teeth?

And they are getting bolder. I can be asleep and suddenly the light will flick on and I'll find my bed surrounded with Nano Jimmy Carter rabbits, flashing all those...teeth. I find them engaging with treaties with Commander Cockroach, telling Commander Cockroach how to avoid the Roach Motels that I have...

Do you think that the Che Monsters would eat the Nano Jimmy Carter rabbits that were not scared off by the Nancyskin?

Commissar, I believe I can help you with this problem..... for a small fee of course.

Eh, don't bother. A new shipment of butched up Che monsters has been sent to the good Commissar.

Thank you, 7.62. I shall await them with bated breath. The nano Jimmy Carter rabbits have lost all fear, including their fear of Bruno's platform shoes. I myself find them terrifying--wouldn't you? In size 14.

But the rabbits merely swirl about hissing, "Nuclar, nuclar, nuclar..."

Commissar, while of course I had nothing to do with your infestation, as it happens, I do know a bit about the nano Jimmy Carter rabbits coding and I believe I can help. But of course, the technicians that devise this code generally do not do well on a beets and potato vodka regimen, and so perhaps if you were to make a generous contribution, I can see that this problem will no longer vex you.