Nader to Play Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard

Based on Roger Simon's suggestion to Photoshop Nader as Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard, longing crazily for that last close-up as she intones, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille."

I am trying to avoid ThoughtCrime™, but I was a bit stunned by the objections of the Empress and Obamato Nader Swanson's audacity to campaign.... It's...it' seems un-Progressive! By that standard, they would just as soon ban our glorious Communist Party USSA candidate should one be put forth. I suspect that the CPUSA will choose to abstain this year as they have noted The Democratic field: is more progressive than past campaigns. Comrade Nader's campaign will be swept away in our glorious World of Next Tuesday regardless, while at the same time demonstrating our inclusiveness should we dismiss this protesting.

Do you suffer under the illusion that this Nader candidacy will be of any help to your fascist Haliburton overlords?

Now if Bloomberg would jump in, this could get real fun.

BTW: Good to have you back Red. Hope you and the family had a great time.

Commissar Pupovich wrote:Comrade Nader's campaign will be swept away in our glorious World of Next Tuesday
In our glorious World of Next Tuesday(TM) "consumer advocates" will be equal to Enemies of the People(TM) because criticizing products and services delivered by government companies in accordance with government quotas will effectively mean undermining the efforts of the government to advance the Common Good(TM).

During Phase One, of course, "consumer advocates" like Nader may be used as attack dogs to subdue the most stubborn capitalist entities and render them defenseless against the government. Oh, wait, this is already happening. I forgot we're already in the middle of Phase One.

This is what vacationing in Florida does to the mind - you forget things! In the Progressive World of Next Tuesday(TM) there will be no vacations and days off. Nobody shall be allowed to relax for longer than 15 minutes at a time, for Common Good(TM) can't wait! Not working shall be considered theft of communal time and productivity, which is crime against the Common Good(TM). The entire Florida including the beaches shall be covered with potato patches (sand is good for potatoes) and the only visitors to Florida shall be thoughtcriminals with shovels, planting potatoes under the burning sun.

Anyway, those were my thoughts as I was lying on the beach in Miami last week, feeling angry that so much useful space was being wasted on the useless beaches, and watching indignantly all those lazy beach bums who wasted hours - HOURS! - enjoying themselves instead of digging potatoes or doing some other useful work for the Common Good(TM).

Absolutely, all alleged consumer advocates will be rounded up for the reasons you gave, and because it will be ThoughtCrime™ for any group other than the Party to advocate for any thing.

What need would there be for any one, other than the Party elite of course, to have vacation or days off? The People will be renewed every day by the reality of living in a Worker's Paradise. But will it really be necessary to use all of the Florida beaches for potato patches? Surely there must be some beach area that the Party should preserve in it's pristine state so we can er... do some sort of studies?

Am wondering? Russets or Red" Da! Should know better. Red of course. In wonderful world of hopeless change the Red Potato will be only potato one can eat as all others will be medically banned as unsafe at any speed by former, Nyet, what am I thinking, not former but still Zampolit of Mercantilism. Is good to be nomenklatura and have access to Corsairs. Comrade Nader is a good choice for position of soon to be re-formed KGB. His first assignment would be hiding all traces of Obama and his counter revolutionary masses.
Power to the troddendown and Venezuelans fighting use of English. Viva Che, Viva, Raul. Viva Chavez, Viva Patata. Rojo solomente!

Venzeluans
Close, but no Red Poatato.

Dos XX or Tecate? Perone perhaps?

Laika the Space Dog wrote:
Venzeluans
Close, but no Red Poatato.

Dos XX or Tecate? Perone perhaps?
Dos Equis Si. Muy Bueno. Perone? Es possible.
Power to the troddendown and people in a hurry. Lo Seinto Mucho.

I can't wait for the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™! When it comes, we will be able to turn Florida's beaches into potato patches, and all vacant land into growing corn etc, This will all be turned into ethanol for the cars, which will in turn lead to even higher food prices and starvation, and this will in turn lead to fewer people pouring deadly CO2 into the atmosphere!
Up with Ethanol!
Up with Food Prices!
Up With Starvation!
Down With CO2!

Bush is to blame for the rising cost of food! Denounce Bush, Comrades! Denounce Bush for starving the masses!

It is good that you put Nadar in lip stick that will really bring in the transsexual movie goers.