'Name Your Toilet' Competition

We received this email transmission from Comrade Joe Red:

The People need a new contest. In light of the ballot initiative in San Francisco to name a sewage treatment plant after President Muff, I suggest a 'Name Your Toilet' competition. My upstairs convenience is already named 'Al', so I won't enter. I have made the same suggestion to TNOYF, so the race is on. (And for the distaff side, there could be a 'Name Your Bidet' contest, although I doubt very few Party members would admit to having such a bourgeois appliance in their homes). [I apologize in advance for not misspelling a French word, or for misspelling it, whichever I did].
Yours in Solidarity with the People.
Joe Red

The Party generally frowns at competition, but this is the exception it's willing to make.

Strive for the equality of outcomes! Wait, let me flush that...

Naturally. I named my facility "Trotsky," which was thankfully provided for me by the Party. But perhaps, if the Party would allow me another, then perhaps I could come up with a name to enter here?

If I had a bidet I would naturally name it Jaques Chirac - but I don't have one. As it is, my Party-issue outhouse is named after Che Guevara, but it has a sticker on the door that says "My other toilet is named after Jimmy Carter."

Alas I have a confession to make. I was the product of a deficient public education and only heard the name of Che in passing when fed lies about the glorious history of the Republic of Cuba. I hardly even knew who Che was until he starred in Evita. I loved Evita.

I humbly submit "Olberman's Office" in honor of the Party's favorite useful idiot. Ooops, did I say "useful?" My bad.

If you're going to have a bidét, it must have a froggy sounding name:

Michelle Ma Belle*

Let the Monologue begin!
A fresh twat is a happy twat.
For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my fresh twat.

As for the manly side of duty calls...."Hope" for the crapper and "Change" for the urinal or visa versa...leave some spare "Change" in the crapper and flush your "Hope" down the urinal.

*A tip of the ushanka to EL Rushbo.

....I can say "twat" can't I?

I shall Name Mine "Sandy" Hussein

Great Stalin's Ghost who invited my cousins over????

My toilet's been named Jane Fonda for decades.

The Congressional Confessional (but due to backups, clogs, stonewalling, and that really weird smell after Nancy was in there, its approval rating has dropped below 10%). The bathroom is hereby dubbed "The Senate Committee Hearing Chamber."

The Ted Kennedy Splash factory.

The Donkey Dunk Tank.

The Banie Fwank cwapr.

Robert C. Byrd Memorial Bowel & Urine remover.

(Moore flush, hahaha. . . )