Nancy Pelosi: Let them eat Ice Cream

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) Pelosi showed off her $25,000 refrigerators/freezers and $13 tubs of Gourmet Ice Cream during an appearance on a late night show this week.

Pelosi is at home in her mansion eating Jeni's gourmet ice cream as Americans suffer.

However, Nancy Pelosi will not approve more funding for small business.

Ice Cream.jpg

Small Business Association runs out of Paycheck Protection Program funds

Nancy shows off her freezer of ice cream

'pelipsky just thought Pelosi must have gone prepper in her fear that Trump will lock her out of her elected office at The People's Capitol Building because she wasn't essential to national survival.
....but then again, it's a mythical horned rodent doing the thinkin'.

My recollection is that Marie Antoinette did not look like a four year old corpse. Even after she lost her head.

So, there's that difference.

I think Nancy is hitting the 70% ethyl alcohol hand sanitizer a little too hard these days.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Apparently, someone from the Trump campaign reads The People's Blog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Comrade Toohey, you might be right about the Trump campaign!

I've embedded your video for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Papa K??

Was that image captured by Russian or ChiCom satellite imagery? We know as a satellite of one or the other, Antoinette Pelosi most certainly has full assessable link up to her dominating gravitational forced control already installed where ever she goes.

This is Time Magazine cover journalism stuff, Papa K.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky
#BR 549 over and out

jackalopelipsky wrote:Papa K??

Was that image captured by Russian or ChiCom satellite imagery? We know as a satellite of one or the other, Antoinette Pelosi most certainly has full assessable link up to her dominating gravitational forced control already installed where ever she goes.

This is Time Magazine cover journalism stuff, Papa K.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky
#BR 549 over and out
Excellent question. I don't know, unfortunately the Exorcism was unsuccessful and Satan has been forced to stay in that hideous body. Sympathy for the Devil. I have but one current wish for "journalists" these days.Image

Papa K,

Regardless of your anonymous state source, your journalist integrity in pursuing the truth about Antoinette Pelosi's soul for The People™ is to be lauded.

All praise to Red Square for allowing you to post The Current Truth™.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky

Disappointed. No beet flavored ice cream in Queen Nanskys freezer. No bottles of slivovitz either.