Nancy Pelosi Plays Inspector Clouseau in a New Remake

Synopsis:

Former White House advisor Karl Rove mocks House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and calls her "Inspector Clouseau" for saying she could have arrested him "any given day." Pelosi is annoyed by the House Oversight Committee's majority vote to hold Eric Holder in contempt of Congress after his refusal to turn over classified documents on the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal. She angrily talks about her imaginary powers to clap Karl Rove in irons and put him in prison for being in opposition. At the same time she fails to notice the infamous Obama gang robbing the U.S. Treasury with Eric Holder providing the cover.

INSPECTOR PELOSI: Do you have a license for your minkeey? I could have you arrested!
KARL ROVE: I thought we're still a nation of leus.

In case you forgot the original:

ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT:

(A beggar sits in front of a bank playing an accordian. There is a monkey sitting next to him as Inspector Clouseau walks up.)
Clouseau: Do you have a license?
Beggar: What?
Clouseau: City ordinance 147-B prohibits the playing of any musical instrument in a public place for the purpose of commercial enterprize without a proper license.
Beggar: I don't understand.
Clouseau: It is against the leu (law) for you to play your musical instrument.
Beggar: Leu?
Clouseau: What?
Beggar: You say, it's against the leu?
Clouseau: Yes. Unless you have a proper license.
Beggar: What kind of license?
Clouseau: A license that permits the playing of any musical instrument in a public place for the purpose of commercial enterprize.
Beggar: Commercial enterprize?
Clouseau: Yes. You play that thing and people give you the muhnay.
Beggar: People give the monkey the money.
Clouseau: It is the same.
Beggar: Oh, no. I am a musician and the monkey is a businessman. He doesn't tell me what to play, and I don't tel him what to do with his money.
(Through the window of the bank, you can see that it is being robbed.)
Beggar: One day I came home and I found him sitting in my living room. I let him stay, but he pays for his own room and board.
Clouseau: Then the minkey's (monkey's) breaking the leu.
Beggar: But he doesn't play any musical instrument.
Clouseau: City ordinance 132-R prohibits the begging.
Beggar: How do you know so much about city ordinances?
Clouseau: What sort of stupid question is that? Are you blind?
Beggar: Yes.

A congressional video of Officer Pelosi trying to write a ticket.

I've notithed that Madam Pelothi, like Bahney Fwank, speakth with a lithp. What could thith mean? Ith Mith Nanthy a tranthgendered woman?