Nancy Pelosi's 5 Year Old Grandson Joins Syrian Rebels

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi announced today that her 5 year old grandson has declared his support for military intervention in Syria after a conversation she had with him over the Labor Day weekend.

Pelosi emerged from a meeting with President Obama this morning to tell assembled reporters that her grandson had asked this weekend, "Are you ‘yes' war with Syria, ‘no' war with Syria?"

When she asked her grandson what he thought, he initially said, "I think no war." Pelosi then proceeded to make her case to the young man, describing how Assad's regime has "killed hundreds of children."

Pelosi's grandson responded, "Then I cannot wait on Congress to authorize President Obama to act, Mimi! I must leave at once to join my Muslim brothers-in-arms."

He was later seen that afternoon leading a detachment of Mujahideen to cut the last Syrian government supply route to the city of Aleppo:

pelosi.jpg

WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Consulted 5-Year-Old Grandson on ‘War with Syria'

The good thing here (according to Nancy), is that slamming cruise missiles into a sovereign nation is NOT WAR , damn it. Tearing through the flesh of thousands of Syrians with massive ordinance IS NOT WAR. What is wrong with those evil Repugnicants calling this an act of war? According to Nancy, "As I explained to my "little rebel", this is just an action. Let me frame it another way for you little Bobby, if the Syrians tore through San Francisco with ICBMs all loaded with large yield explosives (non-nuclear of course), and killed thousands of people, would we consider that an act of war? Huh huh huh, of course not little Bobby. Now go fight with Al Qaeda and don't forget your Mimi (that's me!)"

I knew I'd seen a cartoon rendering of this image somewhere. I was right.

Pelosi nuts.jpg

Comrade Squirrel, if it were not for the children on this site, I would love to have posted another rendering of her. It looks very similar to a putrid, wrinkled, dry, jagged cave seldom seen and rarely attempted to have ever been entered field of wild flowers and sunshine where an occasional breeze gently blows .

Well, thank goodness Obama the youngster didn't arm himself with a dangerous pop-tart or finger gun! One can tell that his grandma's collective raised him right left.

We need to bomb Syria to find out whats in Syria!

Will all children who declare for the mujahideen be issued cute muffin hats by warlord Mimi? If so I fully support this version of Shock and Awwwww [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img] [img]styles/pc/imageset/heart.png[/img]!!!!!