Nanny State Defense Fund

Comrades;

During my precious little spare time working tirelessly in the whips, chains & other useful and odd interrogation devices, end of life choice counseling & fertilizer depot Peoples Proper Thought Persuasion Dept. ™ here in the Re-Education block at the Gulag I have uncovered a most bizarre threat to the Collective ™ from the loathsome flat-earthers:

THE NANNY STATE LIBERATION FRONT:

770x140_blogbanner-new.jpg

https://nannystateliberationfront.net/about/

Apparently these knuckle draggers are opposed to the Loving & Caring State™ mandating proper, educated choices in nutrition, healthcare, energy usage, ect. for the good of all the People ™ and actually want to inconceivably ----- think for themselves! WHY, WHY, WHY would anyone not want some faceless bureaucrat make all of life's decisions for them?? Instead of taking our more than generous demand offer of Easy Street™ – these sub-humans resist. Insensible. The pure unadulterated greed & selfishness of these Neanderthals against our glorious Nanny State of Next Tuesday ™ is a vexatious assault to the liberated collective mind.

These petulant spawns of Satan, must be crushed under the iron boot of the State re-educated before this "Thought Crime” is allowed to fester among the un-educated, gun toting, unwashed white trailer trash masses that currently occupies much of our land in middle AmeriKa. I am asking you to donate up to your last vodka ration coupon to immediately put more jackboots police on the ground to quell these violent, reactionary rethugliKKKan insurgents.

I have selflessly created and ask for your thoughtful and generous donation (minus a very small administration & handling fee) to the "Gulag 4 Alfred Nanny State Defense Fund" that will go directly to the Thought Police Taskforce™ to support our efforts on the ground & in the courts.

Your much needed donation in action:

apll_proxy.php3.jpg
23854_325863100888_324173595888_3610574_4477140_n.jpg
24246_365187580888_324173595888_3735466_6746561_n.jpg
Copy of unknown2.jpg
Oops --- disregard...

This teabag induced delusional thinking must be stopped now.
Did I mention their all a bunch of bigoted, raaaaacists?

LONG LIVE THE NANNY STATE! DONATE TODAY!!
It's for the CHILDREN™.
(& Nanski demands it...)

I ask, what has the Nanny State has done (or could do) for you?

We should force everyone to take a urinalysis. Michelle can test the samples herself and if they taste salty, you're busted.

Apparently these knuckle draggers are opposed to the Loving & Caring State™ mandating proper, educated choices in nutrition, healthcare, energy usage, ect. for the good of all the People ™

This is so well wrote.... write... said, that it gave me a tear. These pathetic reichwingers are all so ignorant I don't know how they walk one step in front of each other (??? umm, whatever it is). They should welcome benevolent government making these critical decisions for them. They do not know how not to not eat salt and sugar and those nasty, fatty McDonald's Big Mac with extra cheese and deletable fries with a chocolate shake.
We simply must have Mooschell leading the way. "WHERE'S THE BILL. WHERE'S THE BILL" Yes, we must demand more laws. That is the problem; not enough laws!

Poor timing Komrade;

October Food Stamp Day is a couple weeks away.

Nanny is all about the Love and Caring™... And Magic! And Red Rooster! (2:01)

That's right Hero Space Dog! Red Rooster Kooking Lesson Results...

Come to think of it, all Marxist professors are just bonkers for Nanny.
Are you going to pass a slice of that delicious Beet Cube Cake? Who's birthday is it today at Party™ HQ?